Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEVER underestimate (nerve) damage on yourself !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEVER underestimate (nerve) damage on yourself !

Since my injury and the total devastation and fear that I experienced had such an impact on me, I decided to write about it during those most difficult days. This may seem a little too dramatic, but read on… there is a good reason for me to share my thoughts.
    And I ‘d like to think of this post to maybe have a positive effect on someone even if it only serves as a reminder for safety.

I know that most of who read this have experienced some kind of an unexpected event while trying to make things better with their genital organ. Turns out you can make things worse. Much worse, or even the worst of worst in some cases. Even though we do notice warnings before it happens, it happens due to random factors like individual physiology, bad luck, ambition and recklessness.

In my case, I didn’t even know that something like what seemed to have happened to me was even possible. It did not happen, but now I know it can happen, and some bad damage is done and I can only wait for it to heal.

Since pretty much everybody would have done or does, I freaked out and tried to research what was the most likely case that I was suffering from. Unfortunately, the only very few shared experiences that I could find that were similar to my symptoms were the worst kind: total and (possibly) permanent loss of connection between penis and brain/body.

I wrote specifically about what happened in my injury thread, so the short version: while stretching to the left, the very top of it snapped in a weird way, but without any sound, no pain, no physical warning or any discomfort before or at the moment, no nothing. Just a day or so later it was the only explanation which came to my mind that explained the suddenly dead organ hanging from my body.

I would consider myself rational and positive thinking. But there is no way around a feeling of total anxiety and panic if you face the fear of possibly cut your beloved organ neurologically from your brain and therefore its function. I believe that this kind of damage is very hard to occur and it really seems to me that the kind of damage that happened to my nerves is therefore somewhat unique.

Let me explain why: it is worse that I would have imagined. And I mean I already would have imagined it like being the worst shit that can happen. It is worse than you can ever imagine if you do not have experienced the same. I know there is plenty of reasons for total devastation for any kind of injury or malfunction of your sexual organ. But trust me, there is nothing like this one. This one will do exactly what I have read from someone’s experience who seems not to have recovered, which is infinitely tragic for that person. I can’t even describe how much respect and appreciation I feel for anyone who has to go through life with a condition described above, for whatever reason it may have resulted of.

You pretty much lose your soul. It’s actually what drives you and your body through life. This is not an overstatement. The impact is bigger than just the loss of sexual activity or that particular pleasure (which yes, is horrible enough), it affects anything and everything else in your life also.
    If you don’t have this to look forward to, you don’t have any kind of pleasure to look forward to, because you can’t feel it any longer. I mean any kind of happiness will not feel the same any longer. It’s all connected, and it makes sense. Think about it. The range of evolution has equipped us with this feature ultimately for the very reason of reproducing, this function runs much deeper within our psychology and physiology that we could ever really be aware of. We are what we are. And as simplistic and shortsighted as it may seem to allege: you literally lose your biological function and this manifests in ones physiology and psychology (from time to time if not immediately), you lose everything and have to come up with something else that provides your will for life.

This sudden and brutal realization of the ramifications came to me in only a few DAYS of anxiety.

Typical erectile dysfunction of any kind or any other kind of injury, in all its negative and very serious impact, is nothing compared to this shit.

There are whole dimensions between having a hard time getting an erection and the impossibility of ever getting an erection or orgasm.

It changed my views on human psychology and many other things aswell, even on life itself. And there are so many questions that arise from my conclusions. Like, what about asexual humans - what about people who never had sex drive - what about transgender men who castrate themselves for feeling trapped in a wrong body – and so on? Does it maybe really all come down to neurological issues and some people don’t even know what they suffer (from) and therefore feel empty (or angry) and search for any solution? Stuff like that… but issues for other posts or discussions, obviously.

Anyways, let me finish this post with two bottom lines:
    1. Be warned.

Those horror stories are certainly true and the possible damage that can be done is worse than you might think, no matter how unlikely or rarely it happens. And most importantly, the possible damage is absolutely not necessarily proportional to how reckless/careless you treat yourself. Being careful and aware at the beginning of your exercises is not enough. You need to continue to be careful, always. This is important because the more you exercise, the more confident you get and the numbness of your organ increases unnoticed: so you won’t receive warning signs or pain as you should or usually would – combined with your ambitions and your enthusiasm, this can result in recklessness and very dangerous and unpredictable damage.
    1. Keep calm.

If you read this because you recently have damaged your penis or/and you are about to freak out already or right now, you need to chill out. Not (only) because it’s better for you and your healing to kick in, but (also) because it is very likely and close to surely not as bad as you fear. We know in our guts how very important that single part of us is, so we naturally overreact. You did stuff with him that you should not have, so he reacted with being damaged or pissed. But it’s the same thing with any other part of your body, like a wound on your hand: it heals over time. So be patient and let it heal. And treat him with more respect – he deserves it.

Being cognizant of your exercises at all times is a must. Beginners should focus on mastering the form and feel of the movements before they even think about increasing reps and intensity.

The kinesthetic sense (feel) is something which should only improve/increase with time. Not only will it improve gains, but it's important for injury prevention.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think I may have posted in the wrong category.

Can this be moved to "Penile Anomalies and Injuries"?

Comment

Thread moved per request

Can you better explain what your state was when the injury took place. It would help a lot of guys to prevent going down the same road. Did you stretch aggressively while 100% erect and that caused the "break" or were you soft/semi and just yanked too hard?

Great to warn others, but need to be specific as to what you actually did so that they can heed that warning.

To you, I feel you need to give yourself time to heal. Engage in no activity other than to pee. Total shut down would be a normal body reaction to prevent future damage until the healing would take place. So monitor, give it a long time and keep us posted on progress.

Comment

sorry beforehand capslock doesnt work. you tore some ligaments and possibly tendons thats why you feel the disconnect since the nerves that tell your brain where your penis is located dont work properly. i had the same injury happen to me 8 months ago and i believe its one of the worst injuries to get... however now im seeing amazing improvement and these things heal with time but like any ligament injury in the body, it can take years (unless you have genetics which make you heal fast, but i doubt it since you got the injury in the first place meaning you injure easily. of course substances like tb500 and hgh will make you heal a lot faster but im not advocating for steroid use..)and probably still wont be quite as stable as before the injury. look at the long thread ive been posting on theres some good info there. let time heal the injured ligaments and possibly you could look into hgh, igf1, tb500, since those heal your broken tendons and ligaments like crazy. also you can do some rehabilitation excersies like kegels and reverse kegels.

i had the same injury and wish i had all this knowledge but luckily im getting better day by day and send me a pm if you want additional info or help in general.

just read your other thread, seems liike your getting back to normal. maybe you just sprained a ligament so just rest will fix that. anymore serious and you'd have to do the same things as i did to heal my ligaments and tendons. sorry if this post was a bit of a scare i didnt mean it to be...
          Last edited by mrbator; 07-05-2018, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Guys, thank you for the responds. This thread is ment to both warn and help, and it's important to me since I decided to make these posts quickly after the incident took place. The horrors of which I was afraid of at the beginning - that was before I posted in this thread (it's all in the other thread) - did fortunately quickly resolve as not true and as I had a connection back I was calm and happy, and optimistic.

Since then I made stupid mistakes as to masturbate... I didn't force and there was no discomfort, I was just horny, you know...
            But now I regret that, because my penis seems to have taken a few steps back again? What the hell? It feels number than before. My penis is still very far away from normal and it still seems that some pretty serious damage has been done. I was just so happy that it was a little better.. now that my psychologial state gets back to normal (from utter panic and hysteria) I do continue to worry about why the healing seems to have paused. Anyways I keep calm and patient and I'm sure as hell leaving my wood alone for a while.

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
            Thread moved per request

Can you better explain what your state was when the injury took place. It would help a lot of guys to prevent going down the same road. Did you stretch aggressively while 100% erect and that caused the "break" or were you soft/semi and just yanked too hard?
            The injury took place while stretching. I had zero erection, quite the opposite, total soft if not even cold/defensive. My biggest mistake was to not have warmed up I think, that must have made him very vulnerable. On top of that, I stretched pretty hard and then the really dumb move was to bend it about over 100-120 degress while holding it at the very top.
            Stretching always felt safe to me. I was very cautious with jelqing. Now I know better...

I will keep posting in my original injury thread.

Comment

I've always viewed stretching as a simple exercise. You must have really applied some force to experience what happened to you. For those reading, always be mindful of your PI's and adjust accordingly. This would never have happened if you paid attention to your penis and how it felt. I wish you a safe and speedy recovery. Be patient, it will come back to all its glory over time.

Comment

Great post on the implications of physical penile damage.

The purpose of the male reproductive organ and accompanying pleasure is for having sex. Thus, I am of the opinion that having more sex is the best way to train your dick.

A lot of people here say "working out the penis is just like working out any other part of your body, gotta be careful".

But there's a big difference: if your hamstring, or your bicep, or your pec tears, then, wlthough it will surely suck, your life and character will remain intact (unless you're a professional football player or something).

If you injure your male reproductive organ, however, then you can kiss the person you were goodbye and your life and character are going to take a massive hit. There will be deep psychological complications.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote View Post

If you injure your male reproductive organ, however, then you can kiss the person you were goodbye and your life and character are going to take a massive hit. There will be deep psychological complications.
                  Exactly. What motivated me most to post my views - other than dealing with my situation - is actually how much more than one could ever imagine that (your statement) proved to be the case when I experienced it for a short time.
                  It changes you in ways that run deeper.
                  In my case: the fear of it only for one week was enough.

It's not about any injury though, my point is specifically about the case of an injury that ends any capability to produce any of the functions that the organ is built for. I would even go as far as to consider the pleasure of an orgasm as the one above all or only relevant.
                  That's no longer about the ramifications of what one can think of. It's about not being able to feel any pleasure at all, about anything. It's like being trapped. Hard to explain.

Again, I can't stress enough how impossible this now seems to me to think of or imagine, unless one actually experienced or felt something like this.
                  Last edited by Jrohny1; 07-10-2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

I believe it has something to do with an imbalance in the sacral chakra (the one below the navel). Whether chakras are physically "real" is beside the point—they can be used as a map of the human energy system. When a pelvic/penile injury occurs, it blocks the flow of energy (kundalini) from the root chakra up the spine to the rest of the body. The first chakra to be derived of energy is the sacral chakra, which governs emotions and sexuality.

You may think I sound like a madman but I have had some very real, very physical experiences of kundalini energy and since my injury I have not felt the kundalini energy at all, the energy is simply not flowing through my body.

I don't feel warmth in my chest, or that pit of excitement in my stomach anymore, about anything. It's like the life has been sucked out of me. Literally.

Signs Of An Open 2nd Chakra

People with an opened Svadhisthana generally are:
                    • passionate
                    • present in their body
                    • sensual
                    • creative
                    • connected to their feeling.
                    • feeling emotionally stable
                    • feeling joyful most of the time

Signs Of A Closed 2nd Chakra

People with an blocked Svadhisthana:
                    • find it hard toassociate with other people and the world around
                    • can’t keep emotions and ability in balance
                    • are unemotional
                    • feel insecure
                    • fail to deal with life’s changes
                    • lack self-confidence

The description above is sort of exactly where I was BEFORE and AFTER my injury.

I'm personally thinking about taking a more spiritual approach to my own healing, because so far I've been to 3 different doctors and none of them have any idea what to do.
                    Last edited by Coyote; 07-12-2018, 07:17 PM.

Comment

I think we all do things without thinking and the most important thing to do is remain calm.

In in my case, I had my vasectomy and your not supposed to have sex for like a week or you can seriously screw things up. My wife was super horny and we did it the very next day. I was so freaked out and worried. I researched all this crazy stuff online that I actually "thought" I had a serious condition. In the end, I was totally fine and we were banging like rabbits at the 7-10 day mark again...
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      09 / 2017: BPEL 6.75" / NBPEL 6" / MEG 4.75" / BPFSL 7.25"
                      09 / 2019: BPEL 7.625" / NBPEL 6.625" / MEG 5" / BPFSL 8.125"

Realistic Goals:
                      BPEL 8" / NBPEL 7.0" / MEG 5.25"

Comment

Very helpful. So you were scared for 1 week and that helps me - being 4 weeks in - how?

Comment

Ill say this one more time: you injured
                          ligament(s) (suspensory or fundiform ligaments) of the penis thus you feel the disconnect. Do some rehabilitation exercises and check my post history, this is a physical injury not a mental chakra imbalance or whatever

Comment

mrbator I thank you for your posts and I'm not the type of guy who needs to be told not to listen to some mental bullshit. I private messaged you by the way.

This thread was supposed to be a high value warning or input on a deepeer level. I think I will be asking the admins if the first post could be used as some sort of must-read for all newbies.

Comment

When you damage a nerve the loss of conduction is immediate. It doesn't take hours or even a day. The only way a nerve will slowly lose it's function is if swelling in the area impinges on that nerve and that is temporary. As the swelling subsides the nerve wakes up and that is a very rare occurrence. At least that's what I learned in nueroanatomy but hey what did the prof know!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X