Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new injury - Help!

Hello!

I posted a few months ago for the first time. In my post I talk about how physical therapy has been great way for me to deal with the hard flaccid, numbness, and nerve damage I’ve had for 10 years. I had only been doing PT for 4 months and I had made a ton of progress: EQ was better/stronger, mental health was better, penis was hanging lower, almost no pain, but I still didn’t like how my penis curved to the left and how I had lost girth.

Last night I thought I would give Jelqing a try for the first time. I only did the motions for about 4-5 minutes tops. I was Jelqing on the left side to try and make it bigger so that I would eventually lose the curve over months of exercising. I thought I would try the right side so I gave that a shot. I was Jelqing the right side and then grabbed the head of my penis to empty out the blood, then quickly jelqed again (I thought I had read somewhere that that was called a uni or something and was supposed to help girth) when all of the sudden I felt a sharp pain go up the right side of my penis (which was the good side- left side is still numb from all the years of PT problems). I immediately stopped and did the warm wraps. I know this was probably a “noob” move and I should have been more careful.

All day today I’ve felt pain and discomfort on the right side. I’ve gone back to the hard flaccid turtles state. The right side of my penis is numb just like my left side. I’m terrified this isn’t going to heal. Any thoughts on what this was? Do we think it was nerve damage? It was very sharp pain that lasted about 3 seconds and then became more of numbness/discomfort/mild pain after that. Anyone else have this happen and recover?

Any help or words of encouragement would be appreciated! Thank you so much!

-NerveIssue24

Hey dude It's very unlikely you caused nerve damage, you need to apply serious serious serious pressure to damage nerves from jelqing. Chances are, the area where your nerves are entrapped or compressed aren't 100% dealt with yet, so jelqing just caused them to perhaps be a little irritated or something along those lines. I can't say for certain, everyone's case is different. But this seems likely given one side of your penis was still numb. Nerve damage is highly unlikely. Just lay off jelqing until all numbness is gone, and then for a few months after that while you really solidify your health.
    Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Thank you for responding! Yes I think I need to not start Jelqing until the numbness is gone. I’ve had numbness and have been desensitized on one side for 10 years and only been doing PT for 4 months so it might be a while until I can start Jelqing. Do you think it matters that I was about 85% erect when I was Jelqing? I read somewhere you want to be around that erect when you Jelqing to help move blood, but I think clamping my glans and having the blood flow out, then Jelqing and having it fill back up so fast is what caused the sharp pain. Thoughts on that?

Comment

Do you think I tore some erectile tissue or muscle in my penis glans? What do you think that shock/pain to my glans was when I jelqed blood back into my penis?

Comment

Working...
        X