Thrombosis and aspirine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrombosis and aspirine

Do u think taking aspirine 100mg daily can prevent thrombosis (blood coagulation) caused by blood irrigation based exercises such as pump and jelq , didnt know about what aspirine was for

No it is actually better to not do things that cause thrombosis.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

29k posts ? i think you can try harder man

Comment

Okay so take a med that has other side effects than just thinning the blood so that will enable you as you damage a vessel not to get a clot but to just bleed away. Now if you damage the vessel enough so it leaks since your blood is thinner the whole area will fill up nicely with blood and you'll have this really cool looking black a blue for at least a week. So you like that one better?

Comment

Which other side effects aside from being anti-coagulant

Comment

teo i swear my peniz is ok and i think you realized how involved im into PE , Arrest him hahah

Comment

I believe that your penis is ok... and that s why I am trying to keep it this way LoL
              Ok enough with the jokes.
              I will try to explain to you the best way I can from the point of view of body building. I am a fitness trainer.

When you want a muscle to grow you have to use the correct intensity and volume .
              example the chest . You have to do from 9-15 sets with failure in every set and work this muscle again after 48-72 hours. Not before because it will not be recovered from the last training.
              IF you will do 30-40 sets of the same muscle group you gonna end up burning this muscle soon or later ... a tendon may be ripped off or anything.
              Now if you will work out with a lot of intensity and volume and without any rest days you will end up burning your nervous system and make a mess with your hormones and your immune system

The same applies with PE.
              There are RULES.
              You broke the rules once and you saw what you got.

a clever man learns from his mistakes... a wise man also learns from the mistakes of others.
              TeoDeles
              Member of the Month July 2018
              Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-30-2018, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Will i still get red spots on glans from jelq even if my penis is already acclimated or that happens to newbies in PE

Comment

Now he side effects from taking aspirin, well you can look them up and learn for yourself but an ulcer is just one of them.
                  By the way what is "blood irrigation"?

Comment

Blood irrigation = Blood flow

Comment

Originally posted by Wintergates View Post
                      Will i still get red spots on glans from jelq even if my penis is already acclimated or that happens to newbies in PE
                      It s not the spots I am worried about...
                      Its that your penis may start phosphoresce in the darkness.

LoL man please... treat your penis with respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintergates View Post
                        Blood irrigation = Blood flow
                        In all my years I have never heard of it referred to in that way. Okay so I learned! ( but I'll always use blood flow so people won't think I'm watering my tomatoes with blood)

Comment

Im sure that veterans that done jelq for years can jelq for 1 hour straight without any issue , just my opinion , maybe i should start a thread about that and NO IM NOT GONNA BE ARRESTED sry xD

Comment

Ok i ll try to show with a pic what s going on on your penis this period

download.jpg

Stop abusing it !
                            Obey the penis rules/limits mate.
                            Start with 20 mins JelQ everyday and 1 day a week give it a full rest.
                            Then every 1 week add 1 more minute until you reach 30 mins... and that s it.
                            We are trying to protect you here.
                            TeoDeles
                            Member of the Month July 2018
                            Last edited by TeoDeles; 07-30-2018, 01:23 PM.

Comment

hahahah meme's generation , how much years of jelq do u have in your history
                              2015-02-15-0696_irene-schouten_982f874a.jpg
                              Wintergates
                              Banned
                              Last edited by Wintergates; 07-30-2018, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X