Butt clenching, erection problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butt clenching, erection problems

Now I posted on this forum before about having the hard flaccid cold turtled flaccid and erection problems, using a penis extender and jelqing may have caused it... but has anyone noticed that they constantly have their butt muscles (pc muscles) constantly clenched? I was told this could possibly be the root of my problem because for years and years I tensed this muscle during masturbatuin to help finish quicker and it felt bettter as far as orgasm. I do notice that this muscle is constantly clenched, regardless if I’m working out ,walking etc. Is there anyway to relax this muscle naturally? I feel like I’m
    Just in a constant kegel and it may be causing my problems I’m having and have had for years. Thanks

Yes, it could be the root of your problems and yes there are ways to relax it naturally.
    There are many threads here talking about the Hindi squat and how it can help in overcoming an overactive PF.
    Are you currently doing any PF exercises?
    Are you able to perform a reverse kegel?
    That's where I would suggest you start. You have to be able to perform a correct reverse kegel to learn what it feels like to relax the PF. If you can do an RK, then you are already able to relax the pc naturally.
    Monitor that overactive pc throughout the day and make a point to perform an RK whenever you notice you're clenching/holding the pc in a contracted state.
    Once you're able to relax it with little effort, start trying hindi squats or Yoga childs pose and practice relaxing the pc in more difficulty positions.
    Many here have reported the benefits of holding a light RK in hindi squat position and it really does help to improve awareness of your PF.
    Hope this helps and good luck. It's an endeavor worth pursuing if you know that you are holding tension in your pc.
    Try searching minutemans pelvic floor routine on this site. His pelvic floor routines can be very helpful in isolating the different muscles in the PF.
    Aug 2012: BPEL: 6.25", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5.25"
    Jan 2016: BPEL: 6.75", BPSFL: 6.75", MEG: 5 3/8"
    4/16/16 BPEL: 7.0", BPSF: 7 7/16"", MEG:5.5

Comment

Right, I appreciate the response thanks. But do you think that I am holding onto this tension because of overusing the penis extender? Or is it tense because the years of masturbating like this constantly and it just kinda of became a natural thing for the body to do? I just wanna know because it might help benefit others dealing with this problem as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
        Now I posted on this forum before about having the hard flaccid cold turtled flaccid and erection problems, using a penis extender and jelqing may have caused it... but has anyone noticed that they constantly have their butt muscles (pc muscles) constantly clenched? I was told this could possibly be the root of my problem because for years and years I tensed this muscle during masturbatuin to help finish quicker and it felt bettter as far as orgasm. I do notice that this muscle is constantly clenched, regardless if I’m working out ,walking etc. Is there anyway to relax this muscle naturally? I feel like I’m
        Just in a constant kegel and it may be causing my problems I’m having and have had for years. Thanks
        Overactive pelvic floor.
        Extenders can cause them due to the stimulation of sensitive areas on the penis from the extender.

For you:

The HANS Protocol

The Dangers of Excessive Kegeling

My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Maybe I always did this clenching when masturbating, and as i used a penis extender( stupidly for too long possibly too tight and once or twice overnight) as it was stretching I did the clenching and this could of sent my whole pelvic floor into a permanent tensed state. I’m just tryin to figure out why I’m constantly clenching and can never relax myself

Comment

Maybe I always did this clenching when masturbating, and as i used a penis extender( stupidly for too long possibly too tight and once or twice overnight) as it was stretching I did the clenching and this could of sent my whole pelvic floor into a permanent tensed state. I’m just tryin to figure out why I’m constantly clenching and can never relax myself
            Because the muscles have been trained to tense, you need to restore balance and retrain them. Quit PE and work on the protocol or see a PF physio.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yeh I haven’t done pe in years, instead have been trying to reverse this but still trying to figure out how. I’ll read ur protocol and try it out. I saw a pelvic floor pt but didn’t get any help

Comment

Yeh I haven’t done pe in years, instead have been trying to reverse this but still trying to figure out how. I’ll read ur protocol and try it out. I saw a pelvic floor pt but didn’t get any help
                Im sorry to hear that. Good luck on the protocol, let me know if you have questions.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

So HansTwilight do you think that the reason I’m having these problems is because of the over jelqing and using the extender? Or do you think it’s because of the way I clenched when I masturbated? Like I said my butt muscles are almost always clenched, even when I try to relax them once I stop thinking about it it automatically goes back to being tense.The cold shriveled flaccid is my biggest problem because when it’s in this state it’s almost impossible to get erect. It sucks

Comment

So HansTwilight do you think that the reason I’m having these problems is because of the over jelqing and using the extender? Or do you think it’s because of the way I clenched when I masturbated? Like I said my butt muscles are almost always clenched, even when I try to relax them once I stop thinking about it it automatically goes back to being tense.The cold shriveled flaccid is my biggest problem because when it’s in this state it’s almost impossible to get erect. It sucks
                    There are multiple possibilities, but i think it is the combination that caused it, more and more kegels is not a good thing.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Have you seen people with similar symptoms as me , even for as long as I’ve had this, reverse everything and go back to normal with ur protocol?I mean my libido and sex drive is shit, as well as my energy levels . I’m constantly tired and have severe depression cause of this. One person messaged me suggested that because the Scrotum and testicles are cold and tight that it effects testosterone levels. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get to the bottom of this

Comment

Have you seen people with similar symptoms as me , even for as long as I’ve had this, reverse everything and go back to normal with ur protocol?I mean my libido and sex drive is shit, as well as my energy levels . I’m constantly tired and have severe depression cause of this. One person messaged me suggested that because the Scrotum and testicles are cold and tight that it effects testosterone levels. Sorry for all the questions just trying to get to the bottom of this
                        Yes, extenders can be a cause. The best thing you can do is stop thinking about everything. You need to give your mind a break and just think about the protocol. I’m not trying to blow you off, you need to understand that thinking too much makes your condition worse. Get your mind off the hard flaccid and start doing the protocol. The mental aspect is a huge part of it.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

But you’ve seen and heard of people reversing their symptoms with this system you have right?

Comment

But you’ve seen and heard of people reversing their symptoms with this system you have right?
                            Yes, there are reviews written in the comments.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Training myself not to do this during sex/masturbation is really difficult for me. If you find some tricks that make it easier, please post them.

Comment

Working...
                              X