Ripped frenulum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripped frenulum

So ripped my frenulum again didn't think I was pushing it that hard. What can I do to keep this from happening again and is it anything I should worry about?

You have to leave it alone for about a month and not PE or masturbate at all. I've ripped my frenum before and this was the only thing that allowed it to heal and not rip again. That skin is very quick to heal but it must be bandaged and protected and left alone or it will keep tearing again.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I gave it three weeks off last time. It stayed fine for a while. I finished jp90 recently and started hanging with a vac hanger with 2.5 pounds. Was showing great results until this. Hope I don't lose what a gained during this healing time

Comment

Might be just crazy but I woke up with morning wood and decided to measure since it was 24 hours since my last session and I gained an half inch. The rip was way wider this morning. I'm assuming I don't want it to heal back the way it was because it will just do it again right?

Comment

Working...
        X