Does anyone else have a “kink” or tilt right from the base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else have a “kink” or tilt right from the base

Hello, I was wondering if any of you guys also experience a tilt or kink in one direction or the other right from the base of your weiner like coming from the ligs area. Also I have seen a post with a man saying he had a hard time gaining length from this so called tilt.

I was wondering if any one else in the PE world has this tilt and if they had trouble gaining length. I have been doing a combo of jelqs pumps and stretches for about a year and a half. I also wore an extender in between breaks in training and also on top of training. 6 to 8 hours a day at work at a manual labor job. (I would not recommend this). Haha. I have gained about half an inch in length and the same in girth depending on the day.

Is this normal amount of length gain for that time frame? More importantly does anyone else have this particular tilt at the base of their penis? And if you do have u experienced being a hard gainer in length? Is there any particular excersizes I should be doing to maximize length gains?

Any input is appreciated thanks.

I have the same lean. I was somewhat of a hardgainer until I started using heat, but I don't think it has anything to do with leaning.

I'm pretty sure mine came from being a stomach sleeper and my dick being constantly pushed to the right while erect because I was laying on it.
    01Jun18: BPEL 6.75, MSEG 5.0
    04Aug18: 7.375x5.5
    12Sep18: 7.5x5.375 (haven't had time for ULIs)

Goal: 7.5-8 x 5.5-6. Almost there!

Heat makes all the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
      I have the same lean. I was somewhat of a hardgainer until I started using heat, but I don't think it has anything to do with leaning.

I'm pretty sure mine came from being a stomach sleeper and my dick being constantly pushed to the right while erect because I was laying on it.
      So you didn’t use heat for your warm ups at all at first then ya did and saw results? Or did you use a different type of heat for a longer time?

Comment

I also have i high ligament attachment which only allows a portion of my potential penis to be shown. Does anyone recommend hanging?

Comment

Originally posted by Justtrynagrow56 View Post
          So you didn’t use heat for your warm ups at all at first then ya did and saw results? Or did you use a different type of heat for a longer time?
          Yeah, all I did was jelq and stretch. I gained a little bit, maybe about 1/4" in six months or so. Gave up on it for a little while. Came back and added heat and some ULIs, and jumped up 1/8"x1/8" in a week. I've gained 3/4" BPEL since June. Girth was up 1/2", but I've lost an eighth because of not having enough time for ULIs and edging.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I have a tilt that goes straight left from the base. I didn't have this prior to the Bathmate. But, when I first started I totally noobed out and the tilt has been there ever since (this was 4 years ago). I have done a ton of PE, and I have yet to find any personal evidence that you can straighten out a curve or tilt from the base (especially like you see on the product claims).

I honestly think hanging is the only way to go. If I were in your shoes (manual labor), I'd skip all the extending brain damage. It is highly likely that you would get drastically better results with an AM hang and a PM hang. This way you don't need an extender and all the brain damage that goes with it. Throw in a short pump session 4-5x a week and you are golden.

Hanging simplifies PE life.

And...the best hanger is the LG Hanger.
            Gobble Gobble

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post
              I'm in the same boat. I have a tilt that goes straight left from the base. I didn't have this prior to the Bathmate. But, when I first started I totally noobed out and the tilt has been there ever since (this was 4 years ago). I have done a ton of PE, and I have yet to find any personal evidence that you can straighten out a curve or tilt from the base (especially like you see on the product claims).

I honestly think hanging is the only way to go. If I were in your shoes (manual labor), I'd skip all the extending brain damage. It is highly likely that you would get drastically better results with an AM hang and a PM hang. This way you don't need an extender and all the brain damage that goes with it. Throw in a short pump session 4-5x a week and you are golden.

Thanks for the info dude. Have u had any success with the LG hanger?

Comment

Originally posted by aztempe123 View Post

Looking at the PE "hall of fame", I'd have to agree. Also check out the "success and serious gains" thread in the success forum. Dude has had phenomenal gains using heat, hanging, and extending along with some other exercises. 2" in less than a year.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance mate.. By "heat" do you just mean a thorough warm up or are you talking about something else. Congrats on your gains!
                  Start: BPEL- 6.9 EG- 5.3

Goal: BPEL: 8 EG- 5.5

Comment

Actual heat. Research says that for best tissue elongation, the sweet spot is 40-45C) 104-113F. The challenge is getting the heat to penetrate into the right tissues without scalding the skin, but getting it as hot as you can without pain helps tremendously.

Thanks for the congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by USGainEx View Post
                      Actual heat. Research says that for best tissue elongation, the sweet spot is 40-45C) 104-113F. The challenge is getting the heat to penetrate into the right tissues without scalding the skin, but getting it as hot as you can without pain helps tremendously.

Thanks for the congrats.
                      What do you use to heat up? Will a heating pad suffice? Does it get proper penetration?

Comment

I have same issue and also the penis is wobbly underneath like not attached strong to the pelvic bone. I am using DMSO to try and fix this

Comment

Working...
                        X