Pain in glans(head)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain in glans(head)

So i started jelqing 2 weeks ago but lately for the last week have only been doing manual stretches. Seems when i masturbate and get an erection, i get a sharp pain on the right side of my glans(head,tip). I grip below the glans when stretching but am i holding too tight? I have never had this pain before. Its not a terrible pain. But definitley new to me and a bit scary. Anyone have any info?

How far below the glans are you making your grip? If you are gripping just under the coronal ridge then that may contribute to the problem. You really need to try and make a grip on the tunica. Make your grip about an inch below the glans. It will slide forward but you will feel that you are gripping the shaft more than just the glans.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Since you're new to training you shouldn't be pulling with anywhere near enough force to cause issues!

Make sure to grip only as tight as is needed to maintain the stretch. Use a small towel to pad and enhance your grip, if necessary.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yea im gripping right above the glans..like any closer and it would be on the glans and sometimes it slips

Comment

Working...
        X