Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it normal to get swollen underside of penis at the end of every jelq session?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it normal to get swollen underside of penis at the end of every jelq session?

At the end of the session, I almost always get a mild-moderate donut shape side effect, probably about 90% of the swelling on the underside of the penis. the swelling is about the width and depth of a thumb around that area after every session. Mild discomfort and tenderness around the frenulum.

I was wondering does every body else get this side effect after every session? or am I deforming my penis doing jelqs?
    I do warm up and warm down, jelq with overhand OK grip with lubrication upto the glans; though I am not sure am I using too much force. Because if I don't do it hard I don't feel the blood push to the end. Any advice?

So far, I have made no gains after 2 months of jelqing.

That does not sound right at all.

Stop.
    Rest.
    Heal.
    Check.
    Go to doctor if needed.
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

yeah, I got the impression from all the other forums that no one else gets this tender swelling around the glans after every session...

are there supposed to be any visible changes to the shaft after a normal jelq session? what would be a good indication to a good session?

Comment

I do not have any visible changes after a session. For me it has always been a long term thing. Stronger erections, spongier feel to the flaccid. Hanging higher, things like that
        03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
        Thread
        12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
        X