No announcement yet.

Make Sure you do Front Reverse Kegels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Sure you do Front Reverse Kegels!

I hadn’t realized until just last night that one the biggest things holding me back from healing my pelvic floor dysfunction (hard flaccid being one of the symptoms) is that I have got really good at reverse kegels for the back of my pelvis floor but not the front.

Which is why bowel movements have been much easier, and my EQ has gone up, but not as fast as it did a year ago when I started to gain back lost length but then lost it.

(I lost it because I thought it was about the way I was breathing, didn’t know anything about my pelvic floor)

But yes, don’t forget the front ones!!!

Comment

Ok i often think on the pelvic floor as having a front and a back a standard and a reverse .
      As the balance is most often off between standard and reverse it is common to just think in those terms rather than 4 way balance . WE also see front to back imbalance so a 4 way balance model makes more sense .

In very rare cases one also can see issues between left and right side but they are a speciality case.

Comment

I think part of the reason it’s so hard for me to consistently do front ones is cuz it always makes me feel like I’m gon piss myself.

As far as the sides unbalance, I’ve realized that I can do reverse kegels way easier when I’ve done some hip abduction work

Comment

What were your symptoms? Did you piss a lot? Erection problems? Cold glans and shriveled turtled flaccid?

Comment

Can you explain what the front-back and standard-reverse kegel is? I'm only familiar with two kegels: the one where you push back like you're defecating and the one where you push out like you're trying to pee faster.

This link is where I learned about the 2 kegels which are called front and reverse kegel:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
            closed266
            Last edited by closed266; 02-16-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Ok.

Front kegel stop piss.
              Front reverse kegel piss harder
              Back kegel hold in fart
              Back reverse kegel fart.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmarr View Post
                Can you explain what the front-back and standard-reverse kegel is? I'm only familiar with two kegels: the one where you push back like you're defecating and the one where you push out like you're trying to pee faster.

This link is where I learned about the 2 kegels which are called front and reverse kegel:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
                Looks like you have learned front reverse kegel and back reverse kegel .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                  Ok i often think on the pelvic floor as having a front and a back a standard and a reverse .
                  As the balance is most often off between standard and reverse it is common to just think in those terms rather than 4 way balance . WE also see front to back imbalance so a 4 way balance model makes more sense .

In very rare cases one also can see issues between left and right side but they are a speciality case.

What to do if one have issues between left side (losser) and right side (much tighter ) making the penis almost bent to right while flaccid .. ?

Comment

Massage would be an obvious go to . I would be looking for underlying cause though.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Massage would be an obvious go to . I would be looking for underlying cause though.
                      A couse for one sided tension ?...well that tbe million dollar question i guess ... maybe scar .. maybe a loose ligament on one side making the other side tighter (if its even possible ).. any way i tried pelvic dry needling on the tight side (right) .. and nothing happend .so i dunno what the hell is this bullshit crapy condition .

Comment

An obvious possibility would be postural .
                        I remind you that anxiety is heavily involved with hf conditions.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/exercis...tml?highlight=

Comment

How long would it generally take to master the front RK? The other kegels, I can feel, but with front RK, I just get a slight feeling that I need to pee but it doesn't seem strong at all and I can't feel the muscle.
                            Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                            Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by djmotion View Post
                              How long would it generally take to master the front RK? The other kegels, I can feel, but with front RK, I just get a slight feeling that I need to pee but it doesn't seem strong at all and I can't feel the muscle.
                              This actually a good question.

Thing is you front reverse kegel each time you piss . I could never understand how people find it hard and indeed many can do it instantly . Then it was explanined to me that the tension itself makes rk hard to do . A solution many find is to do yoga style stretches to loosen things enough for rk to be workable,

Comment

Working...
                              X