Cured jelq injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cured jelq injury

When I was 22 I had an episode after a jelqing session where my penis turtled and I couldn’t get erect for about 2 weeks time . It lost sensitivity and my erections were about 60% after that and total loss of morning erections . I don’t want to make this long cause I don’t want to re live any off those thoughts again . I am now 33 , I turned to spirituality because there seemed to be no answers on how to fix this from doctor other then them telling me it’s psychological . I began I began finding spiritual work that could help me deal with the emotional side of this . I began meditating everyday in the past 2 years . I recently stumbled upon Wim Hof and I had to try it out . After doing his breathing exercises and cold showers my morning erections returned and were strong . There is proven science about this how our veins have muscles and that they get weak because we don’t expose them to cold because of the clothes we wear and comfortable conditions were always in etc...... blood flow increases due to the amount of oxygen we are taking in because of the breathing exercises . I people are dealing with the same thing I am and are lost without answers . I am not a scientist or making claims this will work for you but it worked for me . I don’t spend much time on this forum but I’ll do my best to follow up on any comments or questions .

Belly breathing has helped me immensely , I too had extreme turtling and Ed from jelqing and using an extender but belly breathing, rks and hindis have helped my perineum expand, there’s still a lot of work to do, but I don’t have extreme pain when urinating anymore and my erections are a lot harder now and it actual feels good for once. It’s a miracle lol . I think my problem is jerking off too much is halting or regressing any progresss I’ve made/been making . Time to cut out all the shit and get to work

Comment

I think jelqing wreaks havoc on an already weak and tense pelvic floor via kegeling during masturbation. The jelqing pulls on the base of the penis (bc muscle) and makes the perineum wonky as well. For the years I’ve dealt with this my perineum never got hard during an erection and this made my boners complete shit as it had no support for the under part of the dick. Belly breathing simply pushes blood flow down to that area and expands the perineum thus increasing benefits of a normal pelvic floor. I’m not saying breathing is the only answer but you have to tackle the root of the problem from a bunch of different angles.

Comment

How long did it take for u to see benefits?

Comment

How can you get injury from jelqing? If you are not dumb then it should be fine I think.

Comment

the affects on my physiology were felt on my first rounds of the Wim Hof breathing techniques . I felt very euphoric . After the breathing it’s recommended to take a cold shower (start with 30 seconds ), then 15-20 minutes of meditation . Honestly the first morning I seen improvements . After a week it got way better then I was hooked and knew I was on the road to recovery . I believe it’s a combination of mind over matter and these techniques . I would do lots of research on the Wim Hof methods before starting them .

Comment

I feel like the only people getting injuries from jelqing are those with an already weak and tense pelvic floor ( done by clenching involuntarily and doing a kegel during masturbation) your pulling on an already weak muscle and this leads to hard flaccid ,pelvic pain , urinary symptoms, Ed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip469 View Post
                the affects on my physiology were felt on my first rounds of the Wim Hof breathing techniques . I felt very euphoric . After the breathing it’s recommended to take a cold shower (start with 30 seconds ), then 15-20 minutes of meditation . Honestly the first morning I seen improvements . After a week it got way better then I was hooked and knew I was on the road to recovery . I believe it’s a combination of mind over matter and these techniques . I would do lots of research on the Wim Hof methods before starting them .
                Did you have cold glans as well, and skinnier and shorter flaccid?

Comment

Originally posted by nblade98 View Post

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by nblade98 View Post
                    Also when I would do exercise push ups for example , I could feel my pelvic floor tighten up . Now it stays loose .

Comment

Did you stop clenching all the time too? I feel like I’m nice and relaxed when laying down but when I get up or exercise I’m clenching my pelvic muscles and it turtles again

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                        Did you stop clenching all the time too? I feel like I’m nice and relaxed when laying down but when I get up or exercise I’m clenching my pelvic muscles and it turtles again
                        Yup no more clenching , same used to happen to me when exercising .

Comment

So you attribute all your success to wim hof breathing? I’ve researched it seems pretty interesting heard it helps with stress anxiety and depression too!

Comment

So you attribute all your success to wim hof breathing? I’ve researched it seems pretty interesting heard it helps with stress anxiety and depression too!
                            I would attribute it to meditation , cold exposure ,positive thinking and the Wim Hof that’s because I can’t pin point exactly which one cause I was doing all of them but I would say mostly the breathing. There are many benefits and feel the breathing would help for sure with the depression and anxiety of what’s happen from the result of jelqing .

Comment

If you’re going through this I know exactly how you feel . I spent years looking for answers and just finding other people with the same results and not finding answers themselves . If you do start practicing this I would love to know how it works for you.i can shoot you my email if you decide .

Comment

Working...
                              X