Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to stop involuntary kegels? Any advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop involuntary kegels? Any advice?

Don’t get me wrong, the Hans protocol (mainly reverse kegels, hindi squats and belly breathing) has worked wonders for my tight pc muscles (alleviated if not cured my hemmroids and tight anus muscles) and has helped my erections immensely by making them larger thicker and stay hard for longer, but I’m still finding myself kegeling involuntarily and this brings on turtling and keeps it there unless I’m laying down and relaxed. As soon as I get up, they sort of tighten up again without me even knowing. Any advice on how to get rid of these? I feel turtling causes me to piss more, and my flaccid shrinks and it causes some pain and discomfort. Makes it hard to urinate freely as well. Thanks

Awareness. Keep checking on the state of the PF and relax it(Rk's).
    I notice often during the day it's tense and then I take some seconds to relax it.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Does relaxing them help your turtling/hard flaccid if you have it?

Comment

Would doing front reverse kegels help? I think the ic or bc might be cramped.. I just don’t know how to get it relaxed the majority of the time. It sucks

Comment

No hf here.

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
          Would doing front reverse kegels help? I think the ic or bc might be cramped.. I just don’t know how to get it relaxed the majority of the time. It sucks
          Yeah, expand your PF. Deep breaths into the PF.
          At best your whole PF is relaxed. Back to front.
          Don't stress to relax which will cramp you up more.

It's about keep working at it consistently. At some point it will be relaxed even if you don't focus on it.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

So you used to have hf, and belly breathing and rks helped made it go away? I feel like iks definitely are responsible for turtling/hf

Comment

Do you happen to suck in your stomach sometimes? I used to do that when I was fat and I would have a hard flaccid until I let loose and started breathing properly through my diaphragm.

Comment

I do feel like I’m taking very fast shallow breaths. I’m not breathing directly Into my diaphragm unless I’m laying down and focusing on doing them. But normally everyday breathing is very shallow and fast. I just don’t know how to get my body to breathe deep naturally

Comment

So you used to have hf, and belly breathing and rks helped made it go away? I feel like iks definitely are responsible for turtling/hf
                  No, I wanted to say I never had HF.
                  IK's are what they are and there's a straight forward way to get rid of them.

I only recently managed to get a full PF expansion. Keep expanding your PF outwards.
                  My belly expands breathing in and I focus the expansion down and out through my PF.
                  Do into all directions at once.
                  When I breath out I let it all go.. Then repeat. Of course some muscles might resist. A good tip is do the expansion in different positions(sitting, standing..)

The most important thing is to keep doing it. At some point you will spend more time relaxed than tense. The start is thoughest-.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Do you guys constantly belly breath throughout the day?
                    There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

Well for those of you who don't breathe through your diaphragm, you are taking in breath wrong. You should be belly breathing. Breathing through the chest is shallow breaths and tightens up your pelvic floor.

Comment

So will relaxed belly breathing help with hard flaccid and turtling?

Comment

So will relaxed belly breathing help with hard flaccid and turtling?
                          Yes.

Comment

I think being tense is the main reason why people get Ed, urinary problems , premature ejaculation, hf , turtling , etc. I hope this can help me, I’ve seen a lot of improvement but I think I’d consider myself close to fully cured if I can got rid of these (iks) and turtling . Erections are best they’ve e been in years, it’s nice. Numbness went away too which feels great because I can actually get an erection by thinking about something or watching a video. Definitely increases blood flow which increases feelings/sensations. Before I’d have to manually jerk to maintain an erection and it wasn’t even pleasure able because it was so numb.

Comment

It’s scary because a lot of these posters including myself thought we had something serious. Torn fascia, venous leak, peyronies , permanent scar tissue in penis and pelvic floor. Guys this shit can ruin your life. Let’s stop self diagnosing ourselves and putting ourselves into a further depression. Most guys who deal with this see urologists and say they’re useless because, well, they’ve done all they can do. They do examinations and blood tests and find nothing, probably because there isn’t anything wrong they can find. Something serious like scar tissue and venous leaks or any torn whatever’s ruled out , and that’s all you need them for. The reassurance that they see no damage or anything out of the ordinary is huge because it rules out anything serious. Tackle the pelvic floor, it’s the main problem for anyone dealing with this shit. I’ve done so many things via the Hans protocol, I have setbacks , but my erections are a constant solid 8-9/10 now. Where before the best I’d ever get was a 4-5. Keep digging guys, let’s help each other.

Comment

Working...
                              X