Hard flaccid/Lasting injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid/Lasting injury

Three years ago while stretching semi erect penis I've managed to injury myself. Without feeling any sort of pain my erection became completely loose around the base and it faded. Since then I am suffering from this symptoms:

-flaccid penis feels both soft/rubbery and hard. It's feels unpleasant and constricting. Glans is shriveled and smaller then it was before injury. I've lost around 0.4 inch of flaccid length due to the smaller glans.

-at the base penis feels too loose. Like it's disconnected.

-before if I would kegel while flaccid it would engorge my glans, now it feels like those muscles are too weak. My penis just barerly moves.

-when I get erection, penis becomes too rigid(not in a good way) and the glans stays soft. I can't kegel the blood into the glans because the shaft is too hard. Not to mention that I need continuous physical stimulation or the erection will fade away.

- I do feel like maybe I've screwed up my pelvic floor muscles. It's like those muscle are both weak and tight.

I've visited two urologists, done penile sonography two times. Results showed basically nothing. First urologist gave me tadalafil, second one basically told me that it's all inside of my head. It has been three years already and I've seen no improvement. I know how my penis felt before and how it does now. There must me something seriously wrong that has caused it.

Did anyone experience similar injury? Should I try combination of kegels/reverse kegels. I am already doing some yoga stretches.

Plenty of threads dealing with the subject around here. Use the search field.

Comment

If there was a serious physical issue it would show up on medical tests.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Did you have cold glans? Do you think you had nerve damage? Did you masturbate or have sex regularly, or let it recover? Do you get morning wood?

Comment

Yes I do experience cold glans often. I do have sex and masturbate but as I've said it already. Shaft becomes too rigid during erection while glans stays soft and this creates unpleasent constricting feeling. Also what I find quite funny is that when I want to stretch my flaccid which right now is around 3 inches, I can't stretch it past 4 inches. Meanwhile my BPEL is 7 inches. What gives?

Comment

Have you thought about leaving your dick alone for 6 weeks. No kegels, def no PE exercises and no mastrubation... Im currently recovering, i stopped pe and no mastrubation unless it gets unbarable when my erections get rock hard. The hard flaccid is pretty much gone at this point. My glans are still a blue-ish shade but i have normal sensation there. Try some pelvic floor streching and if leaving your dick alone doesnt do the trick, you can explore therawand or reverse PE. Your dick is fine btw, your muscles are in a constant spasm from being overworked or tight pelvic floor.

Comment

Working...
            X