Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You have HARD FLACCID because you are weak!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have HARD FLACCID because you are weak!

Yes, it's true. You're weak. But you can fix this! And it's very easy. One thing I have learned over the last few months while undergoing physical therapy is if you have a weak muscle, stretching it will not help. Here's why.

When your muscles are weak, they compensate for this weakness by becoming tight. That's right, your hard flaccid is due to having a weak pelvic floor. And no matter how many pelvic floor stretches you do, your pelvic floor will remain tight until you fix the underlying issue first.

To do this, you need to strengthen your pelvic floor by doing kegels. That's the best method to take. So put away the hard flaccid stretches, get hard and flex your kegeling muscle for the next three months. Once you've finally hit the 3 months mark, you can incorporate both kegels and pelvic floor stretches. This will in turn give you better erections and a strengthened pelvic floor so that you can get much better results from your stretching and jelqing routine. Get creative with your kegels. Stand up, sit down, lay down. Do them in all different postures.

One other thing you can do which will REALLY help is glute isolation strengthening exercises. This will strengthen your pelvic floor as well and in turn your pelvic floor will stop being so tight Lying glute bridges and squats will help. This is a staple in penis enlargement. Hopefully this thread will be stickied.

So to summarize, do kegels in different position and strengthen your glutes!!

Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
    EL: 4.5
    EG: 4.25
    BPEL: 5.5

1 year goal: 6x5
    I'll reach this goal by Jan 2018.

2 year goal: 7x6

Originally posted by _mrhyde View Post
    Yes, it's true. You're weak. But you can fix this! And it's very easy. One thing I have learned over the last few months while undergoing physical therapy is if you have a weak muscle, stretching it will not help. Here's why.

When your muscles are weak, they compensate for this weakness by becoming tight. That's right, your hard flaccid is due to having a weak pelvic floor. And no matter how many pelvic floor stretches you do, your pelvic floor will remain tight until you fix the underlying issue first.

To do this, you need to strengthen your pelvic floor by doing kegels. That's the best method to take. So put away the hard flaccid stretches, get hard and flex your kegeling muscle for the next three months. Once you've finally hit the 3 months mark, you can incorporate both kegels and pelvic floor stretches. This will in turn give you better erections and a strengthened pelvic floor so that you can get much better results from your stretching and jelqing routine. Get creative with your kegels. Stand up, sit down, lay down. Do them in all different postures.

One other thing you can do which will REALLY help is glute isolation strengthening exercises. This will strengthen your pelvic floor as well and in turn your pelvic floor will stop being so tight Lying glute bridges and squats will help. This is a staple in penis enlargement. Hopefully this thread will be stickied.

So to summarize, do kegels in different position and strengthen your glutes!!

Hope this helps.
    Cheers!
    Interesting theory and outlook.

Have you ever suffered from a tight/weak pelvic floor? If so, is this how YOU beat the condition.

Keep in mind, everyone is different.
    "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
    Current BPEL: ? (pending)
    Current NBP: 19cm
    BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

In my case hard flaccid happened when I overkegeled for months.
      Rks solved the problem

Comment

I'll try to add more of this in detail.
        EL: 4.5
        EG: 4.25
        BPEL: 5.5

1 year goal: 6x5
        I'll reach this goal by Jan 2018.

2 year goal: 7x6

Comment

Nice theory, although HF is a spasm, and I believe all muscles spasm at times, no matter their strength.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Really interesting, i think weak Glute play a major role concerning hf. Keep this up bro

Comment

This was my first thought when I first started learning about this..

How come a weak/tight muscle anywhere on the body needs to be worked to be loosened but somehow the pelvic floor is different and needs to be relaxed?
              DCT seems to be the popular choice in battling HF. You have a super tight glute or hamstring you strengthen/stretch it to relieve pressure. Why is it not the same for these PF muscles?

I thought about trying kegels but literally nobody recommends it. Just doing a couple without holding it kind of makes it hurt.

What if one already has very tight glutes and hamstrings and abs and whatever? Would kegeling just tighten them up?

Comment

Stop promoting that Dct crap on this site. No one wants to pay 400 dollars to do strengthening exercises that most likely don’t work and you could find for free on YouTube. There’s a reason David McCoid foiled his old program! IT DIDNT WORK!

Comment

I kinda agree. HF seems to be like a new pandemic.
                  Lot's of sitting around cramping and focused on the mobile lol.
                  I feel like many(not all) people with HF seem to exhibit the same characteristics.
                  You can even see it in their writing on the internet.
                  Walls of texts and all over the place but no awareness of their body.

I would like to add:
                  Controlled Kegels!
                  Conscious Kegels!
                  Slowly engaging and slowly releasing a kegel. Then you will learn how to let the latent cramping go.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                    Stop promoting that Dct crap on this site. No one wants to pay 400 dollars to do strengthening exercises that most likely don’t work and you could find for free on YouTube. There’s a reason David McCoid foiled his old program! IT DIDNT WORK!
                    I'm skeptical it's a cure, but why wouldn't it help?

Comment

Originally posted by pubh12 View Post
                      I'm skeptical it's a cure, but why wouldn't it help?

If you check the contents of their course it's the same you can find here just more fancy words. (bottom of their landing page, they simply added DCT infront of plain yoga exercise)

The way they sell it annoys the fuck out of me but I guess that's how to do it.
                      Do you feel angry… baffled… even scared about your future?
                      Paying big bucks might help some people to commit though.

My 3 line advice 3 posts above is compared worth 100 bucks lol.
                      DickerSchwanz
                      Member of the Month Sept 2015
                      Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 06-14-2019, 01:31 PM.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                        If you check the contents of their course it's the same you can find here just more fancy words. (bottom of their landing page, they simply added DCT infront of plain yoga exercise)

The way they sell it annoys the fuck out of me but I guess that's how to do it.

Paying big bucks might help some people to commit though.

My 3 line advice 3 posts above is compared worth 100 bucks lol.

Currently doing DCT, don't post here anymore because its a toxic mess of mentally unstable people but I have to call you out on your bullshit,

I did 2 years of bikram yoga and many styles of other yoga but only for short periods.

DCT is nothing like yoga, not even a little bit, I was extremely skeptical of DCT but I've been doing it for around 2 and a half months, the pain in my glute is basically gone now other than when im sat for long periods. I'm making progress I never thought was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                          Currently doing DCT, don't post here anymore because its a toxic mess of mentally unstable people but I have to call you out on your bullshit,

I did 2 years of bikram yoga and many styles of other yoga but only for short periods.

DCT is nothing like yoga, not even a little bit, I was extremely skeptical of DCT but I've been doing it for around 2 and a half months, the pain in my glute is basically gone now other than when im sat for long periods. I'm making progress I never thought was possible.
                          Good for you.
                          Most of the exercises listed are yoga, stretching, jacobs muscle relaxation type techniques with an added DCT infront.(see attached)

Obviously the way its sold is suspect. Like selling some overpriced kitchen tools. Unproven NBA credentials thrown in etc.
                          My Pelvic Floor is clenching up reading through that blubber blabb marketing nonsense.

260$ for something he just needed to put together once is a massive price tag profiting off people who suffer.
                          But if it works for you, nice. Maybe someone makes a copy so everyone can use it..?
                          Or you could detail some of the exercises that help you, to help the "mentally unstable" people here?
                          Attached Files
                          DickerSchwanz
                          Member of the Month Sept 2015
                          Last edited by DickerSchwanz; 06-14-2019, 06:02 PM.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
                            Good for you.
                            Most of the exercises listed are yoga, stretching, jacobs muscle relaxation type techniques with an added DCT infront.(see attached)

Obviously the way its sold is suspect. Like selling some overpriced kitchen tools. Unproven NBA credentials thrown in etc.
                            My Pelvic Floor is clenching up reading through that blubber blabb marketing nonsense.

260$ for something he just needed to put together once is a massive price tag profiting off people who suffer.
                            But if it works for you, nice. Maybe someone makes a copy so everyone can use it..?
                            Or you could detail some of the exercises that help you, to help the "mentally unstable" people here?

I'll repeat, I did bikram yoga for 2 years non stop 3 times a week, I did other forms of yoga for several months but didn't stick to them. DCT is nothing like yoga at all, you obviously don't know what yoga is or you don't know what DCT is. And "muscle relaxation" ??? Where in the fuck did you get that from lol there is no forms of muscle relaxation in DCT. You clearly don't have any idea what DCT is and I suspect you probably haven't researched it, you've just got this idea in your head of what you think it is.

how exactly would I go about describing how to do DCT? Lol its not just some simple stretching routine.

Yeah it's a lot of money no doubt, if someone's serious enough about it then it's actually fuck all, if you need people to describe it because you don't want to buy it then you're probably not serious. I do agree with you though it is alot of money but we don't know what overhead costs they have for keeping a website running and i doubt its exactly a long term cash cow.

I'm a very unbiased and honest person, I don't know if it will fix me or not but what I've seen so far is very promising, the issue is for most people so far is its taking 6 months or longer to actually fully recover and most people with HF are so fucked in the head from years of stress they can barely function or commit to anything long term (that's not a criticism)

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post

I'm curious what your thoughts on the OP are. Have you ever done a kegel/RK routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X