i think ive sustained a serious hanging injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think ive sustained a serious hanging injury

so about 2 month ago i gained a capillarie injury,no hig deal,took a week off and they healed up.but then i made the worst pe mistake i e ever made and i started back with the same weight i ended with.and i leaned back with it.so this cause some pain in my pubic area about an inch above the base of my penis.i took a week off ti let it heal and lowered the weight to like 4.5 i think it was(i was at 6.5). and i hung with that for a while and sometimes it would feel fine sometimes it would start to hurt again so i took a few days off after one day of it hurting again.started back with 4 lbs did that for a week and i leaned back on the 7th day and it sparked the injury again so then i decided i just never need to lean back ever again no matter how light the weight and i lowered it to 3.5 and i didnt take any rest days this time just lowered the weight.i hung with that for a week and everything been feeling just fine ive even been doing something like a dropset on my days off were i do 3.5 for 3 sets and then 2.5 for 3 sets.it effected my erection quality really really well and everything been just fine so yesterday i decided since its been a week ima try out 4 lbs.i did 2 sets and at the end of the second set i could feel the injury coming on and so i lowered the weight back to 3.5 and did the last set amd then this morning i dod 3 sets with 3.5. and it felt fine this morning until after i got to work and all day thats spot has been hurting a bit it prolly started at 8am amd it 1pm now and still hurting.its not agonizing but its pretty bad starting to really bother me.i dont know what to do.shiuld i stop pe for like a month or something?dosnt stopping make your penis shrink ?i really dont wanna go see a doctor abiut this cause i dont wanna have to explain how i hang weights from my penis in my spare time ,because, im unsatisfied with the size of it,and people on the internet tell me that doing so will make it bigger.i feel like thats a lecture waiting to happen.and i just dont wanna hear it.

Try stopping for months and really let it heal. Might you lose a bit? Maybe but it's better than having a broken dick.When will you guys ever learn that those injuries take weeks or months to heal?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

How long did you spend, building up in weights ?

You may need to allow more time and smaller weight increments, all for safety sake.
      See if there are some 'hangers' here that can help you along.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

months,i moved up .5 lb every week on sunday.the cappilarie injury happened because i play video games while i hang and the timer went off during the middle of a game.i turned it off and ive dont that before amd just taken it off after the game but i forgotbi uad the wieght on believe it or mot and ended up having the weight on for 30+ minutes.

Comment

ok i will do that.thank you and the reason i worry about losing some so much is cause i havnt gained anything at all in almost 4 years of pe.i small enough as it is ya know.but yea im learning right now :/

Comment

the first message was to the second guy and the second message to the first.lol i just now figured out how to qoute someone on here.i thought i was replying to your post not to the whole thread :P

Comment

Well the pain came back after taking a few days off so obviously it wasn't enough time to heal. The pain has been starting up even as you have been lowering the weight so that tells me that you are aggravating it more and more buy continuing to hang. Take at least 2 weeks or more off. If you feel any bit of discomfort in that area when you start back up then stop and take some more time off.
              To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
                Well the pain came back after taking a few days off so obviously it wasn't enough time to heal. The pain has been starting up even as you have been lowering the weight so that tells me that you are aggravating it more and more buy continuing to hang. Take at least 2 weeks or more off. If you feel any bit of discomfort in that area when you start back up then stop and take some more time off.
                ok then,thanks.will do.

Comment

luckily the pain has stopped now for about 2hours.its 3:40 pm now

Comment

Try taking at least one month of complete rest; complete!!!!!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I agree with Cusp. Take a full month of rest. Also, how long did you condition before you started hanging? And what was your routine? I’ve read some of your earlier post about nodding off during exercises and not being fully committed and going straight to devices first and getting injured. If that’s still a problem your injury could be caused by lack of conditioning.
                      Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                        I agree with Cusp. Take a full month of rest. Also, how long did you condition before you started hanging? And what was your routine? I’ve read some of your earlier post about nodding off during exercises and not being fully committed and going straight to devices first and getting injured. If that’s still a problem your injury could be caused by lack of conditioning.
                        you misread the post man,i was talking about being extrememly commited thats why i was nodding off because i was working ridiculous amounts of hours at work,then working out at the gum and then comin home super late amd still doing pe there were tons of times i had a very jard time staying awake.and one time were i just completely passed out waking up hours later wondering what happened.i was doing all that 5-6 days in a row.after 2 days your ready to die your so tired and i kept goin.im extremely commited and have always worked my butt of when it comes to pe and my conditioning is 3 years of pe before hanging when i started hanging thiugh i had a few months that ibhadnt done anything when i started

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                          Try taking at least one month of complete rest; complete!!!!!
                          ok then,aounds like a plan ill do a full month of resting and thenni think ill even start over with the weights back at 2.5 lbs and then also go up in increments of .25 lbs every week even though thats gonna drive me crazy to go that slow.but slow and steady wins the race i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisquick61 View Post
                            and also the reason i went to devices first was because the waybi found out about pe was due to me accidentally finding out about penis extenders.a friemd of mine had this fetish book and he would give it to people and say just look at it,amd the first thing they stopped on showed alot about their interest.his brother stopped on some sortve device that electricutes your penis for sexual arrousement.i stopped on a penis enlargement device.it says alot aniut the person.my friends really smart and obviiusly knows how tibgetbinto peoples heads.anyway after finding that in the book.i went hime and googled it and found the size genetics extender.and i bought one.it wasnt till aftwr that i found websites like this one.and i believe thats were i heard abiut the bathmate.and i injured myself alot with that thing.theres a conplicated learning curve to using it.you gotta pump it up really slowly.but im sure you and everyone here already know that.it took me a while to figure that out.but i dont even care about that stuff amymore.i love hanging.its my favorite pe excercise so far.and i can do it while i play games.thats my favorite part.

Comment

It sounds like you have a conditioning problem. You didn’t stick to a conditioning plan very long and hopped around quite a bit. You haven’t been fully committed to a program. After your month break please consider doing a full beginner routine for much longer to give yourself the proper conditioning. I see too many injuries like this because of lack of the basics. Yours sounds similar
                              Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Working...
                              X