Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Left testicle rides up when doing straight-out manual stretch, super uncomfortable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left testicle rides up when doing straight-out manual stretch, super uncomfortable

Just recently every time I do a Jai Kegel stretch (straight out stretch while kegeling every so often), my left testicle will go from hanging normal to riding up into the side area of my pelvis (lol kinda hard to explain), it just pops up into my pelvis and is slightly above my unit. It's very uncomfortable, and also I'm not sure if it's potentially negatively affecting the stretch in any way. I think this could be due to the increase in turkey neck and extra skin that I'm creating around my scrotum from doing manual stretches for almost 3 months now.

Has anyone else experienced this testicle riding-up issue and are there any tricks to deal with this? Or will I just have to deal with the discomfort that has come from this new change?
    3/25/19 STARTING - 6.25" BPEL x 5.2" EGB

4/22/19 (4-weeks) - 6.6" BPEL x 5.4" EGB

5/25/19 (2 months) - 6.9" BPEL x 5.4" EGB

6/13/19 (2.5 months) - 7" BPEL x 5.5" EGB

6/25/19 (3 months) - 7.25" BPEL x 5.5" EGB (5.25" EG midshaft)

(all measurements are from the side)

GOAL: 7.75" x 6"

Others may chime in, but I don't think you are supposed to kegel while exercising and stretching. Erect kegels while jelqing may lead to issues.

Your testicles are naturally offset from each other. One hangs lower than the other at all times. This is so you don't smash your balls together every time you try to sit down. For one to tuck up that dramatically, I would first rule out that you don't have a hernia that is allowing passage of your balls into forbidden area. Your general doctor can perform simple tests for this.

Comment

I know what you're talking about, I've had the same thing happen to me multiple times. It sometimes happen when I cum and pull my foreskin up and then the ball rises upp so it sort of sits beside the base of my penis however it has also happened sometimes when hanging. For me at least there is just slight discomfort and im able to push it back down whenever I want so I dont mind it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
        Others may chime in, but I don't think you are supposed to kegel while exercising and stretching. Erect kegels while jelqing may lead to issues.

Your testicles are naturally offset from each other. One hangs lower than the other at all times. This is so you don't smash your balls together every time you try to sit down. For one to tuck up that dramatically, I would first rule out that you don't have a hernia that is allowing passage of your balls into forbidden area. Your general doctor can perform simple tests for this.
        For me doing some kegeling while doing a straight out stretch really helps to tire out the penis and allows for a deeper stretch, I think it's a helpful technique for this stretch, not sure about others. I do not do kegeling erect jelqs.

The testicles being offset makes total sense, just never experienced it riding up so high depending on the stretch as of very recent. It just creates so much discomfort!

Comment

Originally posted by blomman View Post
          I know what you're talking about, I've had the same thing happen to me multiple times. It sometimes happen when I cum and pull my foreskin up and then the ball rises upp so it sort of sits beside the base of my penis however it has also happened sometimes when hanging. For me at least there is just slight discomfort and im able to push it back down whenever I want so I dont mind it at all.
          It's pretty dam annoying hah. I think I'll just have to mentally adjust and deal with it whenever it happens. It happens often now and it's a new feeling. Was hoping somebody else had some tips to combat this?

Comment

I'm not that bothered by it since it happens so rarely and the times it does happen it's easily fixable, at least for me. Try to just push it back and see if it pops back in place sort of.

Comment

Originally posted by blomman View Post
              I'm not that bothered by it since it happens so rarely and the times it does happen it's easily fixable, at least for me. Try to just push it back and see if it pops back in place sort of.
              I can't push it back down when I'm doing the straight-out Jai stretch, left testicle just stays up and is sooo frustrating lol

Comment

Working...
              X