Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blister! Confused Where To Go From Here After It Heals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blister! Confused Where To Go From Here After It Heals?

Everyone,

For reference, I own/have access to
    - Phallosan Forte
    - Heavy Duty Static Stretcher (8 pound springs): early version of a vacuum bell stretcher. Think the Phallosan head piece without the pump (there's a hole with a piece of plastic that covers it and you push up and burp the air out of the bell) meets a static stretcher like the ones with the strap.
    - Bib Hanger

I've been using both the HDSS and the Forte with the rubber cap for my glans. Four days ago, I was stretching at 8 pounds in the HDSS with the rubber cap for two hours, and I got a very very nasty blister on my penis head. If anyone saw it, they would think it was a canchre or a herpes blister. UFO shaped and right next to my pee hole. Absolutely awful. The skin deflated and tore and now I have a band aid on it with neosporin and tea tree oil. I am freaking out that there will be a permanent discoloration there after it heals.

Alas, here I am and I have questions for you folks!

1. Why did this happen? I've read in posts that talcum/corn startch shoud be used, that the weight might have been too high, etc. Is there a foolproof way of preventing this from happening WHILE ALSO making EL gains, and if yes, then what's the formula? I thought the rubber cap was supposed to prevent this? That's why I stopped using vacuum extenders in the first place.

2. Where do I go from here routine wise?

I have the time to be in a Bib Hanger for three hours a day (hanging SD), but I am not a fan of hanging.The convenience of using the Forte is wonderful (I got the blister in the other device) but no one I know has made any substantial gains with it (you have to wear it for at least 8 hours a day to MAYBE get an inch in EL growth in a year?). The Phallosan Plus (a static stretcher for the Phallosan vacuum head tech) will be available soon in the US. Go that route? Just manual?

I can dedicate four hours a day to PE. I'm looking to make a BPEL gain of 2 inches in 2 years.

I thought I had it made with static vacuum stretching now that the rubber cap was invented.

Lost! Help!
    movingonupto10
    Last edited by movingonupto10; 06-23-2019, 10:09 PM.

The silicone cap will spread out the pressure of the vacuum over a larger area but sometimes there will be an air gap inside the cap and it just transfers all the pressure into the skin underneath it. I'd like to say there's a foolproof way to prevent fluid blisters every time, but it's always a risk when using a vacuum system. I've had two bad ones in my first year and a half, even when I was taped up, but now it's not an issue anymore. Not sure if I'm more resilient now, have a better technique, or can just recognize the situation by feel and have learned to avoid it. But the worst I'll get now is a pimple size blister on pinched skin that heals in a matter of days.

To treat fluid blisters, the first thing I do is lance them with a needle sterilized in rubbing alcohol, and press a tissue into the blister that wicks away all the fluid inside. Neosporin is good to help the healing process, but if the blister is large enough then any time it rubs on clothing it will be painful, so I'll use a small dab of Liquid Skin before leaving the house.

With any blister, you have to wait until it heals completely before returning to vacuum pressure otherwise it will just form another blister in the same weak area. The worst the blister, the longer it will heal. If you apply Super Glue to the area you can go back to a routine earlier, but that works better for smaller areas. Something large or in a bad area like around your urethra you're probably best just waiting for it to heal properly.

I didn't have any permanent damage or discoloration. Neither do my hands from the years of blisters I've had from yard work as a teenager, so it seems like blisters aren't that destructive to anything except the outer layer of skin. They just look way worse than they really are and are frustrating. Obviously sex is out of the question for awhile too, but it is what it is.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

How long have you been using this device? 8 lbs of tension is far too much for someone starting out. It takes time to condition the glans, as well as the shaft, for the higher weights. The other thing is it's not a true vacuum device if all it does is burp the air out. Without a vacuum applied it's not going to hols the glans seated against the chamber walls and will create an air pocket that exposes the glans to the vacuum created when the weight is applied. This is another source for potential blisters.
      Cavalier
      Retired Super Moderator
      Member of the Month Feb 2015
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by Cavalier; 06-24-2019, 02:53 PM.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Mulejuice! Thank you for your response.

I just saw your pics. What progress! Amazing! Congratulations! Everyone should know those pics exist when they’re wondering whether or not PE works. Thank you for the confidence that there won’t be discoloration. I understand your point about the rubber cap spacing.

1. Given your gains and the equipment I own, if you were me, what routine would you create for yourself at what weights/times?

2. Once fully healed, should I also tape my glans and cover both the inside of the rubber cap and my taped glans with cornstarch as well?

Comment

I can do baby powder and a glans cap at about seven pound range and under, 3M tape and glans cap (no powder) for eight and higher. But I've been doing this for a few years, so if you don't have as much vac stretching time accumulated then you might need to start taping sooner, or tape anyway just as a precaution.

Cavalier might have a point about excess air inside the chamber too. I'm not that familiar with the HDSS (must be a product before my time) but any excess room inside the chamber will put more stress on your glans than if you were completely packing the chamber by sucking out the air. So hanging eight pounds that way might feel like ten or more to your glans. I would recommend at least a blue cup set from eBay for 30 bucks (what I use), or the LG if you're made of money. I think the HDSS might be outdated at this point and a liability going forward if you want to hang any heavier than you are now.

Personally I just tried for 4+ hours of hang time a day split into two sets, and starting out I was only doing about four lbs and and didn't work up to eight or more until after the first year and a half or so of daily vac hanging. You don't want to use more weight than necessary IMO. I didn't have any previous PE experience so you might be more resilient and need more tension. Everyone is different, but some combination of time and tension will work for you.

Photos in profile

Comment

Mulejuice!

The HDSS was the Static Stretcher. It was the first vacuum bell stretcher. All stretchers since use the same technology except the Phallosan which has the pump. You burp air out of it to create the vacuum seal and voila. I've included a pic. You have to have the top of your head as close to the top of the inside dome like all directions demand for other vacuum devices.

IMG_0551.jpg

Here's what I'm going to do. Let me know if I'm missing anything. Again, looking to gain 2 inches of EL in 2 years (very similar to your gains).

DAILY ROUTINE

Tape my glans with 3M waterproof medical tape
            Shoot corn starch in the rubber cap to make it extremely dry inside (I couldn't find your eBay item and so I'll use the one from Phallosan)
            Put on the cap over my taped glans tightly over my head (Phallosan directions)

1. 2 hours at 6-8 lbs in HDSS (again, I've been at this weight for at least 200 hours in the past and I didn't get a blister until the other day).
            2. Take off bell, do 500 rotary stretches, and repeat vacuum bell preparation
            3. 2 hours at 6-8 lbs again in HDSS
            4. Take off vacuum system and jelq fully hard for 15 minutes.

This is both all I want to do and all I have time for.

What say you, TRUE gainer?
            movingonupto10
            Last edited by movingonupto10; 06-26-2019, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a good routine to me. Good luck with the gains, man.

Photos in profile

Comment

Working...
              X