Long Term Penile Fracture (Possibly?) Natural Cures/Home Remedies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Term Penile Fracture (Possibly?) Natural Cures/Home Remedies

Hello this thread might be a bit lengthy and scattered with a few missing details but hopefully someone can help me address this issue and take care of it as best as possible.

When I was 19-21 I had an experimental phase which included a lot of sex, drugs and rock and roll; a lot of cigarette smoking, marijuana and MDMA - the perfect recipe to cause future ED problems. I recently just quit pot at 25. I am currently 26

With one of my partners, I recall thrusting a bit too hard in what could have caused a penile fracture. Around 3-4 years ago the issue started to manifest when I finally decided it was time to go clean except Pot until 25. My penis never turned discolored from the initial incident /or maybe I never addressed the issue because it always seemed to work even after I broke it or slammed my penis against the girl's pelvis. It just turned into a CHRONIC condition rather than an acute one (or maybe I ignored the acute condition because my body was able to compensate). What I'm thinking is that I may have broken my penis, it was still functioning and then I allowed the trauma to heal, which now blocks the proper blood flow. I am also guessing the excessive smoking and drug use could have added to the damage and constricted my blood vessels down there. It is hard for me to maintain an erection with condoms, premature ejaculation occurs even with a hard flaccid sometimes , unless I have sex consistently for 1-2 weeks nowadays (But before I was able to have sex all night for an hour and longer). ODDLY enough the more I have sex, the more DESENSITIZED my penis is to get engorged with blood, it just stays floppy and blood wont flow in there even if I want to have sex, so it is like a double edged sword. If I try to go for round two I need to wait for many hours, but before it used to be within an 30 min- to an hour at most.

LUCKILY, I am able to get hard still- but it is not what it used to be and even when I do kegels I feel some inner obstruction in blood flow that I can never really pinpoint like my penis never fully pumps through symmetrically (this is what it feels like inside). I always have to flop my penis around when I'm masturbating to engorge it with blood and get it hard. If I am masturbating on my back it is very difficult to keep the blood in there. The reason I think it may be fractured is that when I look at my penis, underneath the shaft- there seems to be what looks like varicose veins (probably some rupture that may have occurred and went unaddressed). My diet really controls how my penis operates now, if I eat shitty it will be smaller and weaker than usual. If I'm clean it will be 75-80-% at most even if it feels engorged - it doesnt feel as engorged as it once was. Oddly enough sometimes when I eat shitty vegan food with high fats, I can also get great boners- so it's weird. I know it is not a mental thing because I'm always horny, but the blood doesn't go down there just from being excited anymore. I always need some extra stimulus now like my partner licking/breathing hot humid air in my ear, or biting my sensitive areas like my neck. I just feel like the blood is not pooling how it should be and there may be some poorly healed obstruction causing this. This obstruction makes my penis feel disconnected from my body so to say but not from the surface- from an INTERNAL sense- its a very unique feeling to explain in words.

What helped me significantly :

-Quitting smoking and drugs
    -Going Vegan 100% plant based (significant changes) 3 years now
    - Edging
    -Kegels (barely practiced them)
    - Magnesium Chloride internally. A topical Magnesium Chloride solution with distilled water mixed with Patchouli oil for internal scars sprayed all over the penis.
    -Black Seed oil Internally (barely did external - will experiment further).
    -Grapefruit/Watermelon/Pomegranate daily
    - Kangaroo Pills and Black Ant - After 1-2x my penis stops responding to them and Black Ant makes me feel very weird all the time (as if I hear my heart beat through my ears and then ringing in the ears, also a lot of fatigue after)
    - Will be adding Burdock Root
    - consuming mushroom powders with miso soup for increased absorption to do more internal healing as well.

MOST OF THESE HAVE HELPED over the years- But the issues still persist.

I was thinking of getting DMSO (very dangerous stuff if used inappropriately) to open my pores up and add the magnesium chloride and patchouli oil and black seed oil to REALLY PENETRATE DEEPER THROUGH the pores of my penis and further target things down there.

I went to a urologist once years ago but he didn't do any scans, I'm afraid if i go now most urologists will con me into ED prescriptions or some surgery. I am looking for an Internal/Herbal/Exercise routine that can fix my issues with blood flow down there and maintaining it at will. What scared me more is that I saw a youtube video of a Urologist saying that if you don't take care of a fractured penis it can become PERMANENT ED. Should I just go and ask for an Ultra Sound to CONFIRM whether or not capillaries/veins have ruptured in my penis and healed into scar tissue of some sort? And if confirmed what do I do at this point ?

If anyone is into herbal/clean supplemental remedies- Can someone recommend herbs that bring blood to the penis and eat away old scar tissue and repair veins and blood flow in the penis?

Sorry for any repetition or unnecessary details and thank you for anyone that can help.

"I recall thrusting a bit too hard in what could have caused a penile fracture."

100% Not a fracture, there would have been no doubt if it did. Trust me, look up the images.

Comment

What did the uro actually say?

Comment

The Google remedy for ed: vitamin B12 vitamin d vitamin b3 aka niacin 5 x 100 mgs a day, l-citrulline or l- argenine. Word of mouth I also heard taurine is good for preventing scar tissue but in my experience I have not tried that last one.

Comment

Also for nerve damage vitamin c and e and b6

Comment

And b1 thiamine for neuropathy if you piss the bed at night.

Comment

Too much b vitamin is making me sore, I think I should just stick to a b- multivitamin or else rotate them everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                What did the uro actually say?
                he didn't really assess my issue thoroughly and did not perform any scans, I never showed him the varicose veins though or asked him for an ultrasound at the time

Comment

Originally posted by Mikebranada View Post
                  The Google remedy for ed: vitamin B12 vitamin d vitamin b3 aka niacin 5 x 100 mgs a day, l-citrulline or l- argenine. Word of mouth I also heard taurine is good for preventing scar tissue but in my experience I have not tried that last one.
                  thanks ill look into the ingredients and try them out

Comment

The Hans Protocol may help .

Comment

Originally posted by Cacaoboi View Post
                      he didn't really assess my issue thoroughly and did not perform any scans, I never showed him the varicose veins though or asked him for an ultrasound at the time
                      Request a Doppler or cavernosogram to be sure.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Somebody told me microdosing on vitamins could be dangerous so please take what it says as directed. Be careful Kay?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Request a Doppler or cavernosogram to be sure.

Thank you, I will request those next time I go, what might the issues be then if there is no damage found?

Even when I try to do kegels, I barely feel that part working like it should and it doesnt get engorged or move my muscle like it used to. I noticed a bad diet has a huge impact on it too, like i ate fast food with a lot of oil and sauce- it took me like 20 minutes to get fully erect and the erection was still subpar. My next move is to try more intense fasting cycles like 3-5 days every two months, try a juice feast and migrate to a raw vegan diet after juice feast to see if it is atherosclerotic issues. More implementation of no oils in my foods, no processed soy, daily morning grapefruit and blackseed oil 3x a day. Magnesium chloride flakes mixed with patchouli applied topically to try heal internal wounds.

Is there something to regenerate the little capillaries/veins and clear any scar based obstructions without surgery or drugs. Am I not feeling the kegels do the work because im not doing them enough or because there's obstruction or both?
                          To put it into perspective when I do get hard, I can flex the muscle, my penis will move upwards, but It doesnt respond like that when its flaccid. I still dont feel the blood push entirely through all the sections of my penis even though it is erect if that make sense. For example like when one takes male enhancement pills and you feel that crazy engorgement in all the quadrants/areas of the penis and you feel the "fullness" of the blood hitting every part inside the penis. There are so many variables, that I feel hopeless lately and just feel like the urologist will not take care of these issues.

I dont mean to flood with so many questions or be repetitive but I'm considering it from all possible angles and worst case scenario I dont want to be bouncing to urologists just to blow me away with nonsense and tempt me into using pharmaceuticals or getting a surgery that might impair me even worse and cost thousands of dollars that i dont have. Maybe the details of what I say will resonate with someone and a solution will arise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            The Hans Protocol may help .
                            Would you be able to provide a link? I searched keyword in the forums, but it just shows a bunch of other posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cacaoboi View Post
                              Thank you, I will request those next time I go, what might the issues be then if there is no damage found?
                              These are medical grade questions. It would be best if you spoke with a medical professional about these concerns.
                              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                              X