Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the angion method(s) help people with hard flaccid improve EQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the angion method(s) help people with hard flaccid improve EQ?

Is there dangers to this method? It seems safer than other methods, but I need someone experienced to be able to tell me if its a smart move.

As it stands, I can't get an erection without physical stimulation and then its probably not good enough for sex. And I'll never be able to maintain long at all.

I don't know if a tight pelvic floor will negate and effects this will have but I would like to try if its safe with a HF.

I never had HF but AM increased my EQ by a lot.
    Just introduce it slowly cause I understand HF is cause of a tense PF.
    For AM1 and AM3 you need an erection.
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
      I never had HF but AM increased my EQ by a lot.
      Just introduce it slowly cause I understand HF is cause of a tense PF.
      For AM1 and AM3 you need an erection.

Do you think there is potential to make things worse?

I read some guy over on another forum (actually I'm pretty sure I saw you in the same thread) talk about the angion method only inflames the veins and over time it makes it worse. Is there any actual evidence of that. I know a couple posters on this forum told me they did angion with a hf and it really helped so I'm definitely considering this.

Comment

The angion method is biologically and physiologically wrong and doesn't do a thing. If you feel it does more power to you.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          The angion method is biologically and physiologically wrong and doesn't do a thing. If you feel it does more power to you.

Could you elaborate or direct me to some information on how its wrong. Are you talking strictly for gains, because there seems to be a large majority who report eq improvement at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by pubh12 View Post
            Do you think there is potential to make things worse?

I read some guy over on another forum (actually I'm pretty sure I saw you in the same thread) talk about the angion method only inflames the veins and over time it makes it worse. Is there any actual evidence of that. I know a couple posters on this forum told me they did angion with a hf and it really helped so I'm definitely considering this.
            I guess I could. It can heat up your dick a lot. I get the feeling anything out of the ordinary could worsen HF...
            If you have just ED it's good and will help. Just try it out for some minutes.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              It works, just not as grandiose as advertised which of course can be said about most PE.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by pubh12 View Post
                Could you elaborate or direct me to some information on how its wrong. Are you talking strictly for gains, because there seems to be a large majority who report eq improvement at the very least.
                Sorry Idon't have the time to give you a physiology/vascularity lesson. If you think it works be my guest.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

AM works. Check my thread about hard flaccid.
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Working...
                  X