X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The nerve situation: quick question

Hello everybody,

Here is the situation-

for the last 5 months i am between 17-17.8cm 6.69-7.0in BPEL and bpfsl . After ejaculation i get an increase of 5mm 0.1685in.
    The reason for that fluctuation is that dorsal nerve when i cross the 17.8cm 7.0 inch threshold when stretching suddenly i lose sensation in my whole penis it becomes numb and after that i get really lifeless flaccid that shrinks to tiny pickle.

I thought not enough heat was the problem. Today i did 10 min steamed towel 2 X A-stretch 1X straight out and 1X upwards , 2 mins each hold, for plastic deformation, right. Reheat between every stretch to keep the temperature constant and keeping second warm towel on dorsal side during the stretch while the other one is heating up. Then 8-9 min warm down. The intensity was at the minimum for stretch.

After my session i decided to measure bpfsl to see if any change and again i get numb lifeless penis, as if i am hitting the nerve limit. After that all negative PI's possible- hard to get an erection, loss of sensitivity , hard to maintain erection.
    The next thing that happens is severe shrinkage and hold feeling. That pattern repeats every single time for the last 5 months even if don't measure post work out.

What is wrong with my dick?
    Can i make the nerve grow somehow with ginkgo i read in this forum that has Nerve Growth factor. And it is medically proven that nerves can grow but what is the way of it?
    Last edited by poqw; 08-13-2019, 10:10 AM.

If you are having an issue of this magnitude I would stop PE and see a medical professional at your earliest convenience. You could have damaged yourself. Numbness is a bad PI. Whatever it is has not healed. Leaving your member alone and resting right now would be the best option. How long have you been doing PE and what does your routine consist of?
    Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

Well i realized it happened fairly often for the past 5 months. For example for the last few days and today i did only light A-stretches and the same every time. i workout and then goes numb for 5-6 hours and then suddenly i feel blood rushing , hence sensation is back so i get an erection just to check what the situation is. Really good erection like 8-9/10 then i measure 5mm more that my NBPEL as if i ejaculated and had a boner again (that happened even before PE) but i haven't. And after 7-8 hours warmth appears in the glans.

I started doing A-stretches because i felt tension in my top shaft and got really strange curve not the usual. And use 2 min holds to relax the septum (or dorsal thickening dont know anymore) cuz it is causing the curve which took from my lenght but when i fixed it with hand showed 5mm/0.2inch difference. Like i ejaculeted but i didn't then.

Well the routine is 2 on 1 off warm up 5-10 min A- stretch , upward stretch or V- stretch i rotate them for 8-10 mins then 88 jelq then warm down. I was doing erect kegels which i am sure caused the strange curve that's why i stopped.

But now since i hit that nerve AGAIN i split the routine morning- stretches , evening jelq and dropped the number of jelq because of the nerve...

I have read a post from Kingpole that nerves grow or regenerate for 3 months and the notorious PSG post grew 0.25 per 3 months hence it could be 0.25 inch growth or my all time potential.... What do you think?
      It happens every time when i reach 7inch bp.

Comment

Originally posted by poqw View Post
        Well i realized it happened fairly often for the past 5 months. For example for the last few days and today i did only light A-stretches and the same every time. i workout and then goes numb for 5-6 hours and then suddenly i feel blood rushing , hence sensation is back so i get an erection just to check what the situation is. Really good erection like 8-9/10 then i measure 5mm more that my NBPEL as if i ejaculated and had a boner again (that happened even before PE) but i haven't. And after 7-8 hours warmth appears in the glans.

I started doing A-stretches because i felt tension in my top shaft and got really strange curve not the usual. And use 2 min holds to relax the septum (or dorsal thickening dont know anymore) cuz it is causing the curve which took from my lenght but when i fixed it with hand showed 5mm/0.2inch difference. Like i ejaculeted but i didn't then.

Well the routine is 2 on 1 off warm up 5-10 min A- stretch , upward stretch or V- stretch i rotate them for 8-10 mins then 88 jelq then warm down. I was doing erect kegels which i am sure caused the strange curve that's why i stopped.

But now since i hit that nerve AGAIN i split the routine morning- stretches , evening jelq and dropped the number of jelq because of the nerve...

I have read a post from Kingpole that nerves grow or regenerate for 3 months and the notorious PSG post grew 0.25 per 3 months hence it could be 0.25 inch growth or my all time potential.... What do you think?
        It happens every time when i reach 7inch bp.
        I think you should stop doing PE and see a doctor
        Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Comment

i am not from the US doctors here won't tell me anything besides stop pulling your penis.
          I need more that to be honest. There is not many people outside forums that will give me advice.

Comment

i am not from the US doctors here won't tell me anything besides stop pulling your penis.
            I need more that to be honest. There is not many people outside forums that will give me advice.
            That’s the best advice right now. How can you heal if you have keep using it for PE? Let it heal. Don’t touch it.

Comment

Thank you, i just don't know why it happens.
              I read somewhere that pulling on the glans will cause this problem.
              I have some slippage because the - it thinned out right below the glans and i pull shaft but i end up pulling right under the head sometimes half the way of the glans.
              Can i be just stupid and terrorized the nerve and nothing is actually wrong with my penis?

Comment

Thank you, i just don't know why it happens.
                I read somewhere that pulling on the glans will cause this problem.
                I have some slippage because the - it thinned out right below the glans and i pull shaft but i end up pulling right under the head sometimes half the way of the glans.
                Can i be just stupid and terrorized the nerve and nothing is actually wrong with my penis?
                If you said your penis goes numb. There’s definitely something wrong.

Comment

Update: everything is fine with my ding dong nerve in the lower back caused trouble. I don't know what is the connection but it is not the worst scenario.

Comment

Working...
                  X