Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injury while hanging (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury while hanging (WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGES)

Hi guys,

For the last 2 months, I did a daily hanging session (LG Hanger) of 1 hour at 10 lbs. Never had any issues at that weight until my last hanging session... I did the full hour as usual, but when I removed the hanger from my penis, I noticed a little lump on the top of my glans as seen on the pics. At first, it seemed just like an air bubble. I thought it would go away the next day but it did not. My last hanging session was 2 days ago (2019-08-11) and the little lump didn't really decrease in size yet. Anybody else had the same issue? Do you guys think the lump will go away by itself or a surgery will be required ?

For you information, the only thing I did different from my other hanging sessions was that I did not wait 24 hours before doing another hanging session. Usually, I would hang in the morning and wouldn't hang until next morning. This time, I did my hanging session before going to bed and I did the next one in the morning the next day. So I had roughly 10 hours between the 2 sessions. I guess my penis hadn't healed yet. My plan was to be able to do 2 hanging sessions of 1 hour at 10 lbs daily, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. I guess it won't happen!

<images removed>

We try not to have penis pics, off site links to penis pics, in posts.
    This keeps minors, unregistered site visitors from seeing what the site owner does not want them to see. Only registered members are given Album access.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...en-forums.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/site-an...ml#post1024109
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-13-2019, 05:48 PM.

The overall flow, is
    • Create an Album, Title, Description, will the Album be Public or Private.
    • Upload picture(s)
    • Save the Album !
    • Remember to copy the URL of your album if you want to paste it into one of your posts.

Each picture file Size, has a limit is 97.7kb.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

It sounds to me like it's the beginning of a blister. Take a couple of weeks off to let it heal.
      To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

ALWAYS periodically check where your hanger connects to your penis to ensure you head off any injuries before they start!
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          ALWAYS periodically check where your hanger connects to your penis to ensure you head off any injuries before they start!
          Not sure what you mean by ''where my hanger connects to my penis''... Where should it not connect?

Comment

Originally posted by straight_jack View Post

Not sure what you mean by ''where my hanger connects to my penis''... Where should it not connect?
            If you're using a compression hanger, then checking the glans to ensure there's no blistering will be necessary. If you can't see through the cap, you'll need to remove the device every 20 minutes or so.

For BIB type hangers, ensuring the device doesn't slide over the glans will be important.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X