How to stop “clenching” or involuntarily kegeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to stop “clenching” or involuntarily kegeling

My progress as far as my whole injury, Ed, hf etc has been actually really great lately. My erections are stronger than ever, morning wood has returned with a vengeance, sensation is almost fully back, there is no more numbness and the temperature of my penis has returned to a warmer state. The main problem I’m still dealing with is the damn hf, but it’s there because of the iks/clenching. If I focus I can relax my pelvic floor muscles, but when I’m at work or walking etc, I notice my pf/ass muscles are in a constant clenched state. Has anyone ever addressed this issue, if so any tips of hints of how to get rid of it?

This may help you:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
    Start 9/30/18: NPBEL - 7.14" / MSEG - 5.25" - BEG - 5.5"/ EQ - 7/10 / BPEL - 8.15"

Current: NBPEL - 7.5" / MSEG - 5.45" - BEG - 5.75" / EQ - 8/10 / BPEL - 8.5"

Goal: NPBEL - 9.5" / MSEG - 6.5" - BEG - 7" / EQ 10/10 BPEL - 11"

Comment

@Cd7777 what exactly are you currently doing against HF?

Comment

How to stop “clenching” or involuntarily kegeling
        Reverse Kegels. As often as possible. Hard and light. Short long..
        In the situations the involuntarily come you you respond immediately with an RK. Train that.
        Takes some time..
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Yeah but with rks am I doing it more toward the rectum or pushing toward the base of the penis. Kegels have improved my erections, but when I do rks idk what area I should be focusing on. Should I be pushing out like I’m forcing a fart/shit, or am I pushing out more toward the base of the penis like I’m forcing out piss? When I kegel I do them light but this has helped me a shit ton. I am just dealing with iks and hf now.

Comment

Confusion with Reverse Kegels
            To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
              Yeah but with rks am I doing it more toward the rectum or pushing toward the base of the penis. Kegels have improved my erections, but when I do rks idk what area I should be focusing on. Should I be pushing out like I’m forcing a fart/shit, or am I pushing out more toward the base of the penis like I’m forcing out piss? When I kegel I do them light but this has helped me a shit ton. I am just dealing with iks and hf now.
              Yes. The whole pelvic floor or specific parts. Push out, bulge out whatever it means to you.
              It's a training thing. The more energy you put in the easier it gets.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

yoga-pose-garland-pose-643-1.jpg

This pose...practice this and reverse kegel at the same time....diamond hard erections.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

@dickerschwanz ...are you saying the yes to pushing out like a fart or pushing out to piss? Cuz my erections got stronger by just doing regular kegels focusing on pulling up and in at the base of the penis, so idk If pushing out in the same area would stop any progress made. I know that if my clenching can stop, my hf will go away and it’ll be back to normal. Just glad to see I’m seeing progress, cuz I thought I was totally screwed for life. One day at a time.

@dennya... same with u when ur doing Hindis are u reverse kegeling pushing out a fart or a piss or both?

Comment

This is a balance issue.
                    Also what underlying cause may you have if any that is causal ?

Comment

Not to sound assanine but I had the same problem in Calgary a few weeks ago. My body was ab spasming to the point where I would have shitted if I needed to. Luckily my bowels were empty. I sat on a chair until the spasming stopped.
                      There was an underlying issue, my tunica was split on the top and the 2 sheaths were trying to merge together. Once the kegalling stopped I abstained from bating it for a week. My reproductive organs were painful too. Pain in my belly, my sides having a slight throbbing in them .
                      After I abstained , the tunica repaired itself naturally in about a week. Still dealing with fear of breaking it again. A little bit traumatized but physiologically sound. Plenty of rest. Be kind and treat yourself to going out during the day. I healed in 6 weeks. I had four lacerations. Lots of walking thru the pain too.

Comment

Yeh I mean I didn’t sever anything or have any lacerations. This is a pelvic floor problem. I don’t think abstaining will help me. I’m constantly clenching which is causing the hard flaccid . Got the injury from jelqing and using an extender

Comment

Gosh man.. would e.r. work? Or too many responsibilities? Does this get in the way of your everyday work?

Comment

@dickerschwanz ...are you saying the yes to pushing out like a fart or pushing out to piss? Cuz my erections got stronger by just doing regular kegels focusing on pulling up and in at the base of the penis, so idk If pushing out in the same area would stop any progress made. I know that if my clenching can stop, my hf will go away and it’ll be back to normal. Just glad to see I’m seeing progress, cuz I thought I was totally screwed for life. One day at a time.

@dennya... same with u when ur doing Hindis are u reverse kegeling pushing out a fart or a piss or both?
                            Both! Look at anatomy diagrams on Google.
                            Every muscle and non bone structure can expand outwards and/or downwards.
                            Takes contious focused training.
                            Fart is back RK. Piss ist Front RK. That's the start. Next level is training to do both.

But there's much more areas to RK/Push out! To fully understand you have to look at anatomy pelvic floo Diagramms on Google images.

You can expand/RK soft areas in-between tailbone and pubic bone. Downwards and outwards. If you understand the pelvic floor area(anatomy) and do the work you will get there.
                            Last level I developing holding strenght where the RK is stronger than the involuntary kegel.

Worked for me.
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Yeh I mean I didn’t sever anything or have any lacerations. This is a pelvic floor problem. I don’t think abstaining will help me. I’m constantly clenching which is causing the hard flaccid . Got the injury from jelqing and using an extender
                              Reverse kegels for pelvic floor balance? I don’t know really some men swear by them. But for HF? I don’t think they’ll do a thing

Comment

Working...
                              X