hi guys.i need your helps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi guys.i need your helps.

excuse me if my english is very bad becuase it isnt even my third language .
    6 month ago i used extender but due to my experience and i was beingger i didnt know how to use it. and one day i used it and after take off it .the color of my penis head changed (purple) but no pain just changed color.after two days it gone but not completely .i mean purple became light purple and still there when completely flacid is purple and when became hard (Eq=7.8.9.10) be disappear .and go to natural state and normal . . i have some question and appriciate you to help me.i road all threads about it but still confused.
    1.is it natural that still light purple and didnt change color to naturally state in flacid mood.????it will???or not???
    2.this was about 6 month ago and after that i do pe routine.and not problem in it.but i scare very much i know damaged my penis..but it will be make problem in future due to this color????
    3. is it normal that when you strech your penis after 1 minute when stop streching your head changed very quickly from dark to natural color????
    im so scar please help me.

Probably your pelvic floor. If you did any serious damage you would most likely know. Blood, swelling, severe pain. Look into pelvic floor problems

Comment

I think you are ok. You have better blood circulation and therefor 'more' color.

If you are still worried, stop pe, and talk with your doctor.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        I think you are ok. You have better blood circulation and therefor 'more' color.

i know but please pay attention to and read carefully my questions.

Comment

another?????

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post

I agree with Dangler ,
            Some change in colour while stretching and a return when you stop is natural . A long term change such as you describe could be down to better circulation if there is no other symptom.

Comment

Working...
            X