Hard flaccid causes thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard flaccid causes thread

Though the body of knowledge on this particular issue is scant, there's evidence to show that the following can cause the symptoms known as "hard flaccid":

-Pelvic floor strain (CPPS)

-Direct trauma to the penis (e.g.- rough masturbation, sex, or improperly performed exercises)

-Acute/chronic stress

-Stimulant use

The following abstract shows how fascia has contractile properties and may be a contributing factor to this issue:

Fascia Is Able to Actively Contract and May Thereby Influence Musculoskeletal Dynamics: A Histochemical and Mechanographic Investigation
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Thanks Al.

What I have seen a lot of onsite is a combination of stress/anxiety and some triggering event .
    There is no doubt modern western life is not ideal for the pelvic floor and anxiety seems to be a chronic modern issue .

It strikes me hf seems at the physical level to be a cpps issue of the front of the pelvic floor particularly the ic muscle
    It seems to be more chronic associated with stress/anxiety than other cpps issues and seems particularly associated with catastrophizing .

Comment

It’s caused by a tight pelvic floor. The muscles became tight via clenching those muscles during masturbation as a teen, and then overmasturbating, pe exercises, improper techniques were just the icing on the cake for an already tense pelvic floor. Boom hard flaccid shows up.

Comment

Stress and anxiety are caused by hard flaccid, not the other way around. It’s silly believing the latter, you know how many teenagers and adult men have stress an anxiety? I’m positive that all these dudes dealing with stress don’t have cold shriveled dicks and Ed

Comment

Stress and anxiety is often a cause for CPPS. The difference between people getting CPPS and others not is that some people just clench a lot during stress and anxiety which then leads to CPPS (tight pelvis). Going from CPPS to HF is then easy...

So stress and anxiety itself is not a cause for HF but it is a cause for CPPS which then leads to HF.

Also direct trauma to the penis can only cause HF if you've got CPPS in the first place. It is not the direct trauma to the penis, however, but the indirect that you cause to the muscles that are connected to the penis. So pulling on your penis will transfer to the pelvic floor which then may cause HF (if you got a tight pelvis).

It is really important to note here: People with hard flaccid have a healthy penis. Nothing is wrong with the penis itself but only with the pelvic floor. Once you release the PF, your dick will be the same size as before and work the same as before. So no one should ever panic thinking the dick is harmed when having HF.

So however you take it, it always comes back to the CPPS as cause for HF.

When a stimulant causes "HF" temporarily while using it, it is no "HF" in the first place by our definition. If you got a shriveled hard dick during exercises, you wouldn't call it HF as this is just something normal and only temporarily.
          burnout
          Last edited by burnout; 08-27-2019, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
            Stress and anxiety are caused by hard flaccid, not the other way around. It’s silly believing the latter, you know how many teenagers and adult men have stress an anxiety? I’m positive that all these dudes dealing with stress don’t have cold shriveled dicks and Ed
            There are many issues caused by stress some have strokes , some heart attacks , I got spasming in my shoulders , in short each person has their own issue re stress for some of our members it's hf.

Comment

I'll give it 3 days before this thread turns into a shit show.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                I'll give it 3 days before this thread turns into a shit show.
                Everyone's entitled to their opinions.

That being said, there are facts at stake here. While it can be assumed pelvic floor issue account for a large number of issues, there's evidence that some cases have other causes. Another issue is anxiety- which can prolong HF long after any symptoms of injury or strain have dissipated.

What we're not going to have is any baiting.
                Big Al
                Administrator
                PEGym Editor
                Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Big Al; 08-27-2019, 10:36 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by burnout View Post
                  Also direct trauma to the penis can only cause HF if you've got CPPS in the first place.
                  A direct injury to the fascia can cause this absent any pelvic floor issues. Please review the link in the OP for reference.

Comment

Mine was caused by trauma, my doctor (urologist) told me. He said I had tears in my "tunica albuginea". He said he had no doubt that it would heal and actually he said it was ready for masturbation, just not too vigorously.

Comment

Did he actually see the tears? Was it confirmed? Or he just assumed? What tests were done?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikebranada View Post
                        Mine was caused by trauma, my doctor (urologist) told me. He said I had tears in my "tunica albuginea". He said he had no doubt that it would heal and actually he said it was ready for masturbation, just not too vigorously.
                        go to a second doctor but don't tell him about the first diagnosis just to double check which should always be done in situations like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                          Though the body of knowledge on this particular issue is scant, there's evidence to show that the following can cause the symptoms known as "hard flaccid":

-Pelvic floor strain (CPPS)

-Direct trauma to the penis (e.g.- rough masturbation, sex, or improperly performed exercises)

-Acute/chronic stress

-Stimulant use

The following abstract shows how fascia has contractile properties and may be a contributing factor to this issue:

Fascia Is Able to Actively Contract and May Thereby Influence Musculoskeletal Dynamics: A Histochemical and Mechanographic Investigation
                          Good post! I think fascia plays a massive role in this condition! DCT has exercises for fascia and muscle. I actually think it’s way ahead of its time. The eccentric exercises have a similar affect on the fascia as it does the muscle.

I also think that jelqing and other pe exercises can cause HF even if they’re done how they’re instructed to do here, if you have a tight/imbalanced pelvic floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikebranada View Post
                            unless he's done a dopler scan on you then he's flat out bullshitting you.

despite what the mods will say in response to this comment there are many urologists that are bullshit artists, there were people on the original HF board who recovered from HF who were misdiagnosed with peyronies, tears, varicosles, bacterial infections etc.

get a second opinion and demand a dopler.

Comment

I agree , you can’t go by what a doctor is assuming unless it’s proven by trusted tests. Get a cystoscopy or Doppler done, they suck but it will rule out anything major. I also agree with even doing pe exercises correctly, you will still eventually get hf if your pf is already imbalanced.

Comment

Working...
                              X