New here. Penis raphe looks weird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here. Penis raphe looks weird.

Hi. My first post. Sorry my english is not perfect...

Been jelqing for 2-3 months now. This is difficult to explain, but underside of my penis looks odd. Not circumcised. So theres the raphe line right, but skin around it looks more dark than rest of skin, brown. I mean it follows that "scar" from bottom of the shaft to the tip perfectly. The line is not straight, but I guess thats normal? The darker skin is about 1cm at most width, about middle of the shaft/skin. Not painfull or anything.

I dont know, I dont remember having this much visible raphe line before. Or maybe just crazy, dont know. Always been a health worrier and get easily obsessed about stuff like this. So wondering if it could be caused by jelqing?? I noticed this after workout few days ago. Now im taking a break to see if it goes away.

Not sure what you mean that the raphe line/scar extends from base of penis to tip. The raphe line normally ends in the perennial are and is usually darker than the rest of the skin.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The scar (I know its part of normal anatomy) starts from tip of skin(where it covers the head of penis) and goes down the shaft...and keeps going through balls. Thats ok, but skin around the line is brown....kinda like brownish bruise, more visible from middle of the shaft to tip/head.

Maybe its just the way it is, but it looks stupid.

Comment

Working...
      X