Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Injuries, urologists and not being able to heal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injuries, urologists and not being able to heal.

For anyone who had a penile injury or related, visited a urologist, which is probably the first place you go and you were prescribed an antibiotic for prostatitis, bacterial or not, it is very very common for them to prescribe an antibiotic under the flouroquinolones family such as levaquin or ciprofloxacin.

You may have been "floxed".

https://youtu.be/pFYpSMg70Ks

Some symptoms include
    Permanent nerve damage
    Peripheral neuropathy
    Central nervous system fatigue
    Muscle spasms
    Psychosis

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5632915/

There is no real test to confirm flouroquinolone poisoning. A panel to test your ATP/mitochondria functionality/profile may be the closest to it.

Bayer - the makers of flouroquinolones are not going to take responsibility, test and admit their own potentially life changing product.

You may ask yourself why does physical therapy work but moves at a snail's pace.......

If you're a long time sufferer of a pelvic/penis issue, visited a urologist and was prescribed a flouroquinolone you may have to approach your recovery in a different way.

Just by the sheer number of sufferers of pelvic or penile problems and a urogolosits go to medication; flouroquinolones, the likelihood of people who visit this site being floxed should be exceptionally high.

There have been doctors who have taken flouroquinolones and have been floxed in 1 prescription of it.

https://youtu.be/1vao8o5NGUc

Only if you've taken a flouroquinolone can you start to draw lines and possibly make a conclusion about being floxed.

Still the number one drug for UTI and prostatitis because it works the best.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Eppster, have you found that you were 'floxed' ?

phlox3.jpg
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Still the number one drug for UTI and prostatitis because it works the best.
        Did you mistakenly put best instead of worst ?

Flouroquinolones have the most stringent warning label for antibiotic drugs. They've been black boxed and have an FDA warning to be used as a last resort antibiotic.

FDA adds “black box” warning label tofluoroquinolone*antibiotics.
        https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2483892/

What year did you take the flouroquinolone in ? Pre black box warning ?
        When you had your UTI, a flouroquinolone cleared it up and you had no adverse effects ?
        What alternative did your urologist give you instead of a flouroquinolone?

Any citation or clarification for "number one" drug for UTI or prostatitis?

Pegasus.

My personal opinion is yes, I've been floxed. A doctor, the same people white gave me that antibiotic have not officially diagnosed me with, the correct term is flouroquinolone associated disability toxicity.

Have you taken any of the flouroquinolones ?

Comment

I've spoke about this several times when making my case for why urologists largely practice quackery (not all) and are given far too much respect for there medical field, they see largely practicing guess work but the mods just shit on me every time and say urologists are highly skilled experts that help people every day and get results.

If the original HF forum was still up I could post the links of guys who complely recovered but were originally misdiagnosed with Peyronies, venous leak, ligament damage, bacterial prostitis, hernia etc etc

Many of these guys were prescribed antibiotics which left many of them with long term side effects even after discontinuing the drugs.

Comment

So no urologist ever helped my 96 year old dad when he couldn't pee? You're just pissed they can't fix you so you'll slander a whole profession of highly skilled people because of your bitterness. So anyone on here develops a problem and they will listen to you and not go to those quacks and end up in more trouble but really who cares right?

Comment

So no urologist ever helped my 96 year old dad when he couldn't pee? You're just pissed they can't fix you so you'll slander a whole profession of highly skilled people because of your bitterness. So anyone on here develops a problem and they will listen to you and not go to those quacks and end up in more trouble but really who cares right?
              I'm talking about issues in regard to sexual function, not prostate enlargement or genuine infections.

And I did not mention anything to do with myself personally, you are just assuming.

I've seen too many cases over the years of urologists fucking people's heads up with misdiagnosis and I've seen plenty of cases of people being permanently damaged with anti biotics that shouldn't even be legally prescribed. Many of them practice quackery, not all of them but many.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                I'm talking about issues in regard to sexual function, not prostate enlargement or genuine infections.

And I did not mention anything to do with myself personally, you are just assuming.

I've seen too many cases over the years of urologists fucking people's heads up with misdiagnosis and I've seen plenty of cases of people being permanently damaged with anti biotics that shouldn't even be legally prescribed. Many of them practice quackery, not all of them but many.
                In your opinion.

Comment

In your opinion.
                  Everything's technically opinion but theres overwhelming evidence for what in saying.

Comment

No there is not. The incidence of that reaction is rare. Does it happen? Yes but not often. My dads been taking that drug on and off for 30 years and no issues.
                    When a drug has a high enough incidence of adverse reactions the FDA gets involved, more studies are done, and if found bad they get rid of it. I know big pharma has paid off the entire government.
                    They did place a warning but so far no evidence has been obtained that requires it to be removed from the market. If you look there is only a small subset of people that seem to get that reaction. Now if you just want to get rid of it and there aren't as many drugs as effective how many die from septicemia due to a bacterial infection that that drug cures. Wanna do a study on that?

Comment

No there is not. The incidence of that reaction is rare. Does it happen? Yes but not often. My dads been taking that drug on and off for 30 years and no issues.
                      When a drug has a high enough incidence of adverse reactions the FDA gets involved, more studies are done, and if found bad they get rid of it. I know big pharma has paid off the entire government.
                      They did place a warning but so far no evidence has been obtained that requires it to be removed from the market. If you look there is only a small subset of people that seem to get that reaction. Now if you just want to get rid of it and there aren't as many drugs as effective how many die from septicemia due to a bacterial infection that that drug cures. Wanna do a study on that?
                      "When a drug has a high enough incidence of adverse reactions the FDA gets involved"

Stopped taking you seriously after reading that. The prescription opioid epidemic is all you need to look at to completely refute that claim.

Antidepressants with long term use contribute to a hell of a lot of long term issues that big pharma is aware of but has done everything they can to bury it.

The hair loss drug propecia is marketed as only causing serious side effects in 2% of males but once people started filing law suits for long term side effects after discontinuation a independent study was done and it was more like 70%

I don't doubt your father can take the anti biotic long term, he played lottery with his health and got lucky..judging by his symptoms you are describing it was worth a gamble. However guys that go to a urologist, present absolutely no indication of bacterial infection and are prescribed one of the most intense risky anti biotics going is extremely risky and is actually malpractice.

Comment

Working...
                      X