Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urologists have known of cpps for years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urologists have known of cpps for years.

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/finding-help-for-pelvic-pain-a-patients-story-20090203212

A case of cpps from ten years ago by a Harvard medical expert. Yet another man was given a quinolone i.e. ciprofloxacin.

The treatment of pelvic issues in men is starting to attract attention . Couple decades the docs will start to sort themselves out.

Comment

They've known about it for a while.

https://www.youtubedotcom/watch?v=c1A7xaxIizk
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        The treatment of pelvic issues in men is starting to attract attention . Couple decades the docs will start to sort themselves out.
        It's already at epidemic levels in the western world, the Internet has proved this.

I'm confident it will start to be talked about more and more awareness will be made by proffessionals in the next decade but I think treatment is never really going to advance.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
          They've known about it for a while.

https://www.youtubedotcom/watch?v=c1A7xaxIizk
          Did you post the right video ?

That's a video of doctors claiming prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland... which is not the case for many sufferers and then the cure for it is some shit product called Prosta Q ?

Have you tried prosta Q ?
          What were you results ?
          How long did you take it ?
          What symptoms did you have ?

Prosta Q, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
            It's already at epidemic levels in the western world, the Internet has proved this.

I'm confident it will start to be talked about more and more awareness will be made by proffessionals in the next decade but I think treatment is never really going to advance.
            The treatment is advancing the physio are starting to use similar methods to what we advise onsite . like isaid though it is going to take time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppster View Post
              Did you post the right video ?

That's a video of doctors claiming prostatitis is inflammation of the prostate gland... which is not the case for many sufferers and then the cure for it is some shit product called Prosta Q ?

Have you tried prosta Q ?
              What were you results ?
              How long did you take it ?
              What symptoms did you have ?

Prosta Q, wow.
              Yes I have but didn't see much of a difference.
              The doctor on that (Daniel Shoskes) did a lot of studies and later on found out that a lot of CP/CPPS cases are pelvic floor related.
              The purpose of the video was to show that that CPPS and antibiotic treatment (what the OP was discussing) has been diagnosed in men for a while now.
              HansTwilight
              Retired Moderator
              PE Gym Editor
              Member of the Month Jan 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by HansTwilight; 09-26-2019, 12:04 AM.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

The treatment is advancing the physio are starting to use similar methods to what we advise onsite . like isaid though it is going to take time.
                I'm not being argumentative or trying to sound rude at all but the treatment on site is largely ineffective.

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  Yes I have but didn't see much of a difference.
                  The doctor on that (Daniel Shoskes) did a lot of studies and later on found out that a lot of CP/CPPS cases are pelvic floor related.
                  The purpose of the video was to show that that CPPS and antibiotic treatment (what the OP was discussing) has been diagnosed in men for a while now.
                  I am the OP and never did I discuss anything about antibiotics as a treatment for CPPS.
                  On the contrary, antibiotics for CPPS doesn't do anything at all or if it does it has some mild relieving properties.

Read the article. It states cpps is a stress and pelvic floor muscle issue. CPPS has no thing to do with any cream or fluoroquinolone antibiotic.

Comment

I'm not being argumentative or trying to sound rude at all but the treatment on site is largely ineffective.
                    Hard flacid is not even generally medically recognised yet . Effective medical treatment of that partiular issue is well down the track.

The head issues and denial of same that charcterise hf make it difficult to treat .

Comment

Hard flacid is not even generally medically recognised yet . Effective medical treatment of that partiular issue is well down the track.

The head issues and denial of same that charcterise hf make it difficult to treat .
                      I was the biggest supporter of the head theory for many years. I don't buy into it the same way I once did. There's been several recoveries this year of guys who had hf for over 10 years who recovered by physical means.

There's definitely a mental component but it's a lot more complicated than is being made out.

Comment

My local physio does treatment for cpps . I have put some questions to his website re physio treatment of male pelvic floor issues . So far as I understand so far he is focused on pain and toilet issues not sexual problems . I doubt he knows of HF.

Comment

Originally posted by Eppster View Post
                          I am the OP and never did I discuss anything about antibiotics as a treatment for CPPS.
                          On the contrary, antibiotics for CPPS doesn't do anything at all or if it does it has some mild relieving properties.

Read the article. It states cpps is a stress and pelvic floor muscle issue. CPPS has no thing to do with any cream or fluoroquinolone antibiotic.
                          I meant that CPPS and antibiotic treatment have been diagnosed for a while. Read the title of this thread.
                          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Yes, it is becoming really epidemic, and it is clear that this is happening following the increase of PE practice all over the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyu View Post
                              Yes, it is becoming really epidemic, and it is clear that this is happening following the increase of PE practice all over the world.
                              Because there are more guys initiating w/o reading. We have tons and tons of articles regarding PF and mental health and PE along with endless question answering with most OPs being answered within 30 mins tops.
                              HansTwilight
                              Retired Moderator
                              PE Gym Editor
                              Member of the Month Jan 2017
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by HansTwilight; 11-16-2019, 11:07 AM.
                              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
                              X