Probably strained my ligaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably strained my ligaments

Hey guys first post here, let me get straight to the topic. So I've been following Big Al's Jelq Free program (awesome results btw) and lately I've gotten lazy so for the last 2-3 times I did it without warming up. Woke up yesterday and both ligaments especially the one on the left kinda of "ache", the one on the left ached from the base of the penis up my groin and gave me a "wanna pee" sensation while the one on the right is way better. I did some pelvic muscle exercises and it seems to have gotten better and now my groin is sore. I shouldn't worry about this right? Should I just use hot towels and do massages until it heals? Thanks for your help guys.

I would say a pleasant soreness is good.
    Real pain from over doing is not!
    I see too many posts from members that have injured them selves by over doing, be it by over pressure as by one way or another.
    You should start taking things easier, and get into the reality that this is a long term slow process.
    If you listen to the old gentleman here, you will see that PE is more of a pleasant way of life and not gaining inches in 6 months!
    Ive been at PE for over 2 years and still will continue for years too come.
    relax and enjoy, then good things will come in time!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, anyone else who experienced this?

Comment

Take a little time off, some warm compresses will help, have some wings and beer, chill for a week and then get back to work.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

As others said I literally took a week off and it perfectly healed, so to anyone who cares there's a happy ending to this story heheh, don't forget to warm up guys

Comment

Working...
          X