Strange feeling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange feeling?

So I began stretching about a week ago. So far so good. Recently, I noticed that I have developed a feeling of constipation/strange digestive issues? It feels as if I need to "evacuate" but there is nothing there, and the feeling goes away. It is a strange sensation. I have really only been stretching, and edging with some erect kegels. I believe I may have done too much too soon--particularly with the stretching (using too much force, and doing it too often). I want to emphasize: I am not in any pain. I can easily get an erection, and don't seem to have symptoms of hard flaccid. I'm also wondering if the edging can be causing this. Before PE, I would often edge and always finish with ejaculation. Now I edge without ejaculation--perhaps this is confusing my body. Anyway, I am not overly concerned, but this is a bit annoying. Like I said: no pain or problems with the penis. It could be pelvic floor related, but the pelvic floor doesn't seem or feel tight (and I don't seem to have any of the major hallmark symptoms of hard flacid). But has any one else experienced anything to this effect while stretching?

I am no expert on the Pelvic Floor area, that said there are a complex set of muscles down there, involved in both erections, evacuating bowel movements, ejaculations and probably a few things I missed.

You might want to take a weeks break, and in the interim, study up on that area.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Are you including reverse kegels in your kegel trainng?

Are you doing kegel while stretched ?

Comment

Hi all. Thanks for the replies. I have just read up on reverse kegels, and will incorporate them. While stretching, I avoid kegels (although I perform them while edging and erect). I know I may sound crazy, but I actually believe I have made measurable gains within the last week since I have started PE, which is why the prospect of having to take time off really sucks (I realize some people will attribute this to increased EQ, which is possible).

Anyway, I just masturbated and allowed myself to ejaculate. While I was doing it, I couldn't believe how quickly I felt the need to cum (usually I can hold out longer). I also noticed some unusually intense feelings in the anus/perineum area. It's almost as if my symptoms are also causing increased sensitivity and PreE (problems I have never had before). But as I mentioned: no pain, no trouble getting erections, and the erections themselves are rock hard (like I said, I also believe I have noticed a slight size increase).

I'm wondering: could my stretching have loosened some of my PF muscles? It seems as if the problems I am experiencing are opposite to the PF issues that many others have (and I realize on the surface, don't appear to be as bad). Perhaps I have always had PF issues, but PE is now revealing them? I'll try to get a good night's rest, and take a day or two off (I've pretty much been doing some form of PE everyday, which may be the reason underlying my issue).

Comment

I agree with Dangler.
          Take a week off.
          Notice if this feeling is getting better. If yes then start with the routine again and notice if it is happening again.

Intense manual stretching is very taxing on the pf.

I would also like to know if you do any Rks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I will try to incorporate some RK's (although I am still trying to figure out how to properly perform them). I think my issue may actually be that the PF has become too loose following my stretching. I am doing regular kegels as I type this, and it seems to be helping I believe. I'll take a few days off, and hopefully this sensation dissipates.

Comment

Hmm too loose ? You are doing kegel but not rk and you say stretching I assume you mean pe stretches not yoga style stretches"

Comment

Yes--I was referring to PE stretches.

As an update: took some Advil last night, went to bed, and woke up feeling basically fine (no more feelings from what I have described previously). I'm going to give it another day or two to ensure that I fully heal. Like I said, I am really only one week into PE, and I believe I did too much too soon. I was stretching with moderate to high intensity throughout the day, and was not giving myself any real rest days in between. I assumed because my penis itself felt fine, that I could handle it. I now realize that I was wrong, and this is something where you need to gradually work your way up. Anyway--I just began training with Al, and I should have heeded his advice (and the advise of others in this forum) more carefully. When I resume, I will begin slow and light.

Comment

from what you have described, it sounds very similar to what i experienced when just starting to edge without ejaculating, its because of all the semen that has been build up in that area that is not being released. the pain/sensation goes away if you ejaculate or just wait it out, but it can take a lot of time to wait it out. after 1 or 2 times this sensation stopped appearing for me. i dont think it has anything to do with your stretching as that you would have felt something during your session and/or after (pain, ed problems etc.), however you should do stretch without using force

Comment

Thanks for the response. Unfortunately the sensation seems to have returned after hours of not having it. I definitely think it is a PF issue from intense stretching with no break. I ejacualted to see if that would help but it didn’t do much. Unfortunately the area inside and around the anus just seems sore. I’ll refrain from everything and hope things settle on their own.

Comment

Yep most likely a PF issue then. Just the "constipation/strange digestive issues? It feels as if I need to "evacuate" but there is nothing there" that sounded very similar to what i had. rest and RK should do the trick, take this is a warning to not go overboard - "better safe than sorry", it could be much worse
                      BigKnob
                      Member of the Month Nov 2019
                      Last edited by BigKnob; 12-02-2019, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X