Nerve damage WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerve damage WTF?

Hi,Up untill 2weeks ago PE was going great for me i started in jan 2010 and went from 7.5" bpel,"5.5 bg to "8.25 bpel,"6 bg.All of that time i stuck to manuel pe exersizes like jps 90day routine,jelqing etc..i got an extender a double noose type a few months back but had'nt really used it much! so as i thought my penis would already be conditioned and ready to use the the extender at max tension (how stupid was i) facing up right,i did wrap the glands with sports bandage before i put it on but anyway after an hour it started to feel numb the glands and top half of my shaft next to my glands,i took it off straight away,it was really quite numb for 2days,then after some feeling came back but i have lost at least 25% of sensation its been just over 2 weeks now and its really getting me down,i dont know what to do! I think i have damaged my dorsal nerve,my EQ was 9/10 before now its 6/7 its also harder to get it up,and goes down quicker than it used to :-(,ive been with 2 girls since it happened and they both asked me what was wrong with my dick.i have'nt done any PE since it happened and got the ruler out today only to find out ive lost 0.25" in both bpel and bpfsl how pissed am i huh,all that hard work for nothing,could my life get and worse? my question is it gonna be numb permently,is there any way i can help in healing it? Many thanks for your time in advanced.

Let it heal some more?
    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Try kegels and drinking green tea/ water or things that will get bloodflow back consistantly

Goodluck!
      Perceive Believe Achieve
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ga-begins.html :)

Comment

If i improve the blood flow to my member will that in turn heal the nerve?

Comment

If you will Google: do nerves heal
          You will have a variety of hits to examine. In general, it is not very optimistic. Don't get all distressed either. You will be able to get by just fine no matter what.
          I say this as a person who has Neuropathy (nerve damage) from Diabetes, from head to toes.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Penile nerve injuries typically take longer to heal as opposed to a blood vessel or something of the likes, unfortunately my friend this is a healing process that will take a month or two as opposed to a week or two. Heating up is beneficial, but it will only speed it up in a small fashion.
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Dangler , millia , isn't there a supplement that will help with nerve regeneration ?
              I just found this and have yet to google it . Just wanted to keep everybody's spirits up till I do .
              mael out !!!

ps. this is what I found in a quick search . You may want to do a more extensive exploration.
              "Note that there are at least two supplements that might help nerve
              regeneration. They are octacosanol and trimethylglycine (TMG). TMG is
              converted to SAMe when taken by humans, and SAMe is what may help
              nerve regeneration."
              maelsukr
              Retired Moderator
              PEGym Editor
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by maelsukr; 07-05-2010, 09:40 AM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I agree with millia on this one... time is your best friend. I had a similar experience about 2 months ago weight hanging and had the majority of nerve damage on the glans. EQ was definitely affected, but I'm glad to say after about 1.5 months I considered myself normal again. I feel very lucky I didn't do anything permanent. Take a break from PE for a while, that's my advice.

Comment

Dude it will heal. Nerves do heal but it's at a VERY slow rate. So just be patient.

Comment

Guys beleive me its some scary shit,i only hope its not permanent,i feel so mad at myself for using the extender like that i cant point out enough how careful you must be when using them.to be honest i dout i will ever use the extender ever again there just to fucking damaging to your dick,and lets face it you only get one dick,so im sticking with using my hands from now on!

Comment

Well, it's starting to look like anything is possible with stem cells these days. I would not be surprised in 3-5 yrs you can get 'extra' nerves added to increase sensitivity. So... worst case scenario may not be permanent but you could have to wait for the sci-tech to catch up.
                      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
                      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
                      March: BPFL 7.7
                      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

I did a Google search on 'penis nerve damage' and came across some interesting posts dealing with supplements you can take to help. From the way they described their injuries, it was apparent they were trying to squeeze blood from a turnip in how they were jelqing and sustained heavy damage due to incorrect form. One guy claims the supplements really helped. It certainly won't hurt to try them.
                        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

As we've stated many times, always use extreme caution with a new technique or piece of equipment- no matter how "advanced" you may be. When in doubt, undertrain. You can always adjust your training upwards in your next session.

If you fail to respect these guidelines, the repercussions can be severe indeed
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Stevehh, were you aware you were posting to a ~ 5 yr old thread ?
                            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              Stevehh, were you aware you were posting to a ~ 5 yr old thread ?
                              Since it happened, what, at least twice? I'm gonna go ahead and bet that he's either drunk or forming a new habit. Which may lead to other "habits"...stay tuned for spammeronzo.

Also he mentioned acetyl-L-carnitine in exactly 5 posts so far...direct suggestive tone.

EDIT : I take that back, he's suggested a supplement or remedy in almost every single post he's posted so far. Sounds like we have a broken record on deck.
                              corageon
                              Banned
                              Last edited by corageon; 04-21-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X