Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Firegoat Roll (Prevent & Correct Discoloration)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Firegoat Roll (Prevent & Correct Discoloration)

The Firegoat Roll: Prevent & Correct Minor Discoloration

My favorite discoloration solution is called "the Firegoat Roll"-- Firegoat, a physical therapist, invented the method. This works very well for most people, but it sometimes does not work for those with a high haemorrhagic tendency.

How to do "The Firegoat Roll": Correct & Prevent Discoloring
    Roll the penis in between your palms with a semi erect, erect, or flaccid penis after every form of PE you do for a few minutes. The results are instant, so you can stop doing the roll once the discoloration fades before your eyes. Don't worry if there is still some redness after a big workout because that goes away in time. The dark bruising should be gone though before you stop rolling. Don't be too rough; this is not a PE exercise, and this might not work on severe injuries (e.g. a massive bruise from bent clamps).

Correct Discoloring In the Circumcision Scar Area
    Lightly pinch around the scar where the discoloring has occurred. This will help blood flow into the area and wash out the discoloration. In time the discoloration here will improve, although this tissue tends to retain a slight amount of discoloring that just can't be removed.

Firegoat's Explanation & More Details

Firegoat: "I just roll my penis between my palms after every session until the discoloration is gone, so although I get a fair bit while actually doing PE, my penis is still the colour nature intended, except around the circumcision line, which, although I usually 'pinch' it to get fresh oxygenated blood into the tissues is still a little darker than the surrounding tissue. The results are not instant with long term discolouration, but over time it works if you are consistent and use it every time you PE. I don't know about glans discolouration as I've never had it.

Post PE discolouration is primarily a histologic change caused by vasopermeability under pressure in the case of fairly light sustained PE, or in more 'aggressive' PE, by focal hemorrhage in the upper dermis (red spots), and (simple version) the firegoat roll works by manually squeezing the congested blood etc. out of the tissues.

It's possible that the roll won't work for someone with a high haemorrhagic tendency, for example in someone with thrombocytopaenia, which would cause fragile capillary walls. If you have tried the roll at different erection levels and pressures, and for long enough, and it genuinely isn't helping at all, it may be worth asking your GP for a Rumpel-Leede test."
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 08-10-2010, 06:34 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Someone else mentioned this awhile back......I can't remember who, but if it works it would be awesome.

Comment

I mentioned it in other threads, but I decided to give it a separate post so I can refer to it more easily. Its quite possible someone else mentioned this too.

The two quotes are from two different threads on a different forum.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Blink, the last time I heard about it was quite awhile back, but I don't remember it being this detailed...

Comment

I did a search, and you're right--others have mentioned it, but without much detail:
          -Sesq (Banned) mentions it here, but without an explanation: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lamping-6.html
          -Dugger mentions it here, but he doesn't mention the circumcision scar pinching, or other details (he didn't mention firegoat in the title): https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post132006
          -And I mentioned it here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tml#post153382
          -ANd I mentioned it here too (very recent) https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post155467

I'll add more detail to this article... to make sure this new page is truly useful!

Comment

Thanks again blink!

Comment

I'm under the impression that the discoloration is TEMPORARY??? anyways right?

Shouldn't the discoloration go away by itself with a couple of weeks/months of no clamping/girth work?

Comment

Nope. it's permanent.

Sadly, discoloration tends to not go away, although it may fade a little over time. As an example, I have a light bruise on the underside of my penis from 2 years ago--it never went away. I only started doing the firegoat roll recently. It will take a little time & effort to remove the bruise though, because it's been there for years now (due to PE).

(The bruise was from setting my hex nuts too narrow then making the hanger too tight with my shaft pushed to the bottom).

Comment

Hi blink. Hi remek. :-)

Nice looking site.

Blimey blink; I just clocked your post count here, in so short a time. You chasing my favourite postwhore, kingpole, or something?

Oh, hi KP!

Comment

Welcome Firegoat, hope you're ready for alot of questions.ha.

Comment

Hey firegoat! Good to see you

Comment

Blink!
                        Thanks for the great thread!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Guys, I might mention that anyone taking aspirin or "blood thinners" (coumadin, warfarin, etc.) may notice that the discoloration may be more dramatic and more rapid in onset. In addition, ginkgo and fish oil can slow clotting times as well and increase the tissue bleeding associated with PE. However, I am very much in favor of these supplements, so I guess I am willing to put up with some discoloration. I will be starting the firegoat roll to try to prevent discoloration as much as possible.
                          Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                          NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                          NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                          BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                          BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                          MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Yeah this is a great technique if it works, seem similar to that outlined in the thread 'better than helicopter shakes', but made for a different purpose.
                            When I'm into heavier girth stuff I'll be sure to use this. Didn't see this before Blink, thanks!
                            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

I believe this method does work... Its slow and it takes time, but its pretty safe. I think the key is doing this after a nice long warmup (that makes it substantially more effective).

Comment

Working...
                              X