Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testicle pain after to much ejaculating

Hi all
    i had sex 4 times in one night, and i cum after each time. the following day i started developing pain in my testicles, on the left side mainly. its lasted for about 4 days and hasnt really got any better?

any ideas what it could be? is it because i ejacualted so many times i caused some sort of injury. im not used to ejaculating this many times?

Did it get worse during the 4 days? If not, I suggest give it few more days to see.

If it's getting worse and worse, you should go to see the doctor.

This does sound weird thou.
    AP90 member.

Comment

it didnt get worse during 4 days,

what happened was had sex on saturday 4 times that night. cum each time. the following days i was worn out down below with a dull ache
      4 days later my cock felt a little ok, so i mastubated for around 30 mins doing edging. on the 5th day today my balls are aching real bad.....

i did go docs today he didnt have a clue and said he refer me for a ultrasound

Comment

If masturbation made it worse, definitely leave your penis alone for a while (1 week minimum?) I sounds like you attacked your balls again with intensive edging during its recovery process.
        AP90 member.

Comment

Working...
        X