Anxious and Concerned.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anxious and Concerned.

I've had a mild hard flaccid for a couple months now, but I've been thinking about it a lot. I've noticed from the day I got it that it hasn't ruined my eq or made my penis smaller. It hasn't really done anything and that's why I'm wondering if maybe I should just continue to do some light pe. I've been heating everyday, and I went a whole month without masturbaiting or doing any penis exercises of any sort. What do you guys think?
    Evoliain's Log

It's time to get back into the swing of things. Ignore it and take it as a plus.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      It's time to get back into the swing of things. Ignore it and take it as a plus.
      So your pretty much saying ignore it and give up on trying to recover?

Comment

There's probably more blood flow to your penis as you develop bigger veins/arteries through PE. I'd say it's a netural PI, but it may very well be that you are about to make some gains.
        EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

i'd be careful man. Hard flaccid is a pretty common condition that seems likely to worsen with further PE sessions...atleast thats what people on here seem to infer.

Comment

Other than noticing your flaccid is harder than you remember it, has anyone read on any of these forums that it prevents erections or makes sex impossible?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Well I noticed almost everyone else that explained their hard flaccid mentionned at some point that they've lost a half inch or lost a lot of eq. I haven't seen either of these. I've actually went up in BPEL by like .1 inches somehow... and it's been consistent too
              Evoliain's Log

Comment

hey man, ive had firm flaccid issues for like 8 months now.. but im like you, most of the time its not even there.. and my erections are fine.. when i get them anyway.. other guys are like this too.. not everyones firm flaccid causes shrinking or weak erections.. if anything my erections are stiffer then they used to be in a weird way.. I find that when im having the firm flaccid occuring alot then sometimes the erections are a bit weaker of feel different, but if you rest the dick and over time you get the firm flaccid a lot less, or its not as bad as it used to be, then for me my erections come back full force

Comment

I think I'm learning to psychologically cope with it as well. I still can get full erections so it's not like having sex is impossible. It's just really embarrassing. I just have to cope with the constant dull pain and slight loss of sensation and sex drive. Ah who am I kidding it fucking sucks. I really want to get down to the bottom of this. I think firm flaccid is just the bodies natural way of protecting itself. I think the actual injury and cause of everybodies firm flaccids are different though. I think some people recover very quick. For others I think it's possible the damage is permanent. I think with surgery though almost anyone can recover problem is that these so called penis experts seem to not know shit about pe related injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by evoliain View Post
                    Well I noticed almost everyone else that explained their hard flaccid mentionned at some point that they've lost a half inch or lost a lot of eq. I haven't seen either of these. I've actually went up in BPEL by like .1 inches somehow... and it's been consistent too
                    Happened to me too but I've noticed erections are slightly uncomfortable now as if the penis is pushing itself past it's maximum capacity. Another problem is that last .1 is probably the last pe gain I'll ever make.

Comment

Newbert's right. Firm flaccid is kind of a general symptom. Kind of like saying your arm is sore- did you just finish lifting weights, did you hit it hard, is there internal bleeding, are you having growing pains, and so on. For me its just plain annoying to walk around like that. I mean you spend at least 80% of your day flaccid so a firm flaccid can be VERY annoying.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                      My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
                      X