This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official Hard Flaccid Recovery Thread

alright guys, i've had enough of this bullshit and i'm seriosuly more motivated than ever right now to put this behind me.

So far, i've been able to conclude that hard flaccid can either arise from too much ejaculation, or a penile injury (jelqing). From what i've read, hard flaccid from over stimulation (other wise known as SE) is cured with abstinence over a period of time which makes sense as your bodys endocrine system needs time to get back to normal.

However, in my case (jelqing injury), other things might be the problem. Scarring, bruising, muscle contraction, and inflammation can all occur and it is very frustrating. Herbs and warm wraps/hot baths help, but not a ton. I've come to the conclusion that I need to either rest for a very long period of time, or learn how to relax my pelvic floor muscle. If you guys havnt seen any of the ideas moxsum has had on here, he seems to think that hard flaccid arises from a contraction of an interior pelvic muscle (same contraction when you stop pee) which causes our members to turtle up or appear limp. This makes sense to me, because when I'm relaxed in bed, or peeing, my flaccid hangs lower than fuckin Mandingo. Since there apears to be a lot of us suffering from the same things, I think it'd be in our best interest to all calm down (stressing can cause excess muscle tension, continued hard flaccid), ignore whateveer "Dr. Richards" says, and try and gather as much information from our own observations, experiments and professional doctors opinions. Yes trust me, urologists don't help (i've seen 4), and all seem to think nothing is wrong. I've been looking down at my penis for 20 years, doc, i think i'd be able to tell if something is wrong. But yes, we need to focus, be dedicated, and be positive. Complaining DOES NOT HELP. nothign is worse than feeling sorry for yourself. So lets beat this, do whatever it takes to recover now so we can look back on this as a scary yet appreciative experience.

delete
    moxsum
    Last edited by moxsum; 10-08-2013, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Perhaps a muscle relaxant that does not cause ED.....Magnesium and calcium come to mind....Perhaps you can take them together. Don't forget the vitamin D niether calcium or magnesium work all that good w/o vitamin D.

Hmm, ginkgo biloba relaxes the corpus spongiosum.

Now for Christ sake can we get some pics of hard flaccids!!!!!!!!!!
      kingpole
      Retired Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by kingpole; 12-10-2010, 09:50 PM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

moxsum,

i might have to disagree with you a little. My erections arent as strong, and i also have a bruise on the bottom of my glans that worsens after ejaculation.(sounds weird but its true). Also, if pelvic floor relaxtion is what you are trying to acheive, i feel as though having sex, which is basically a 20 min session of pelvic floor contraction, could be detrimental. Just my thought..also, do u get bothered at all when sitting for a long time? jw

Comment

and why do peopel say avoid caffiene and alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by ronjohn812 View Post
            moxsum,

i might have to disagree with you a little. My erections arent as strong, and i also have a bruise on the bottom of my glans that worsens after ejaculation.(sounds weird but its true). Also, if pelvic floor relaxtion is what you are trying to acheive, i feel as though having sex, which is basically a 20 min session of pelvic floor contraction, could be detrimental. Just my thought..also, do u get bothered at all when sitting for a long time? jw
            Thats a good question.

"do u get bothered at all when sitting for a long time? jw"[/QUOTE]

If this is the case then this supports my argument for trying magnesium and calcium as possible TX.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

and why do peopel say avoid caffiene and alcohol?
              Because it slows your blood flow and shrinks veins. I can feel the difference when I smoke or not, and if I go out to drink, my penis gets hard/tiny as hell.

also, do u get bothered at all when sitting for a long time?
              I tend to get annoyed by the feeling of the penis being "tight", and perhaps even the part where the BC(?)-muscle is feels tight. If this was a general and not a specific question
              Euphoria
              Last edited by Euphoria; 12-08-2010, 09:30 PM.

Comment

I went to the store and spent 70 dollars on supplements. It's like my dick is magically cured. And im only getting hard flaccid right after ejaculation and like 20 percent of the day now. Is this temporary though? Do these supplements just help me think my dick is healed even though it isn't? It's been hanging freakishly low but I have a hard time believing it's really better because I've been masturbating so much.

Comment

Kingpole you seem to be very knowledgable about supplements I was wondering if you could tell me if taking all of these supplements I just bought is good and what they do. I got l-lysine l-arginine horny goat weed ginko bilooba calcium magnesium zinc green tea l-tyrosine fish oil and multivitamins. I was wondering what they do as I kind of impulsively bought all of them and have taken them for 2 days now. Is taking all of them overkill? Will my body stop producing them on it's own if I rely on supplements? Any I should cut out or add?

Comment

i agree it would be nice to see a picture of hard flaccid for confirmation.

Comment

But i must say one more thing, my whole life my penis's texture changes with mood, if its cold or hot out, im im nervous, id have to say for some reason my penis gets insanly hard flaccid when im at the bar using the urinal..dunno why im not ashamed of my size, but i do have anxiety in highly occupied places. I asked my dad about flaccid consistancy he says it changes to.

so my point it.. is this not normal? I mean sure to have it 24/7 when relaxed lying down sitting and everything else would be a concern, but to have it sometimes in the day is normal? no?

anyway i could be wrong.

Comment

So I woke up this morning and it's just as hard and shriveled up as ever. I guess all those supplements do is temporarily relieve the symptoms. I'm not going to take the supplements today so I can actually have hard flaccid when I do go into the doctors. The only reason I'm going into the doctors is so my parents will believe me when I tell them the doctors arnt going to help. For some reason they don't believe me when I tell them nobody I've read about online has been helped by a uroligist.

Looks like I'm either going to have to rely on supplements the rest of my life or trust that if I leave it alone forever it will heal on it's own.

Anyways still wondering if anybody could tell me about the suplements I've been taking. Are they just temporary? Is it unhealthy to rely on them? Will my body stop naturally producing them? Am I supposed to cycle them? Any I should cut out or add? I'm just kinda overwhelmed with the whole thing looking to find out more.

Comment

How long have you had this? Dude it gets better with time, trust me.. it does for me anyway.

Also, Newbert.. are you sure that "bruise" under your glans isnt just veins/nerves?? The area right under the top of your glans is packed with nerve endings and veins.. mine is anyway, and sometimes, especially after ejaculation, they are more pronounced and purple.. does it hurt?? I really doubt ejaculating would cause a bruise continuassly.. maybe you should stop fiddling with it so much, stop thinking about your dick so much and it will do better trust me.

Comment

Well I'm having flaccid hard for 7 months now. What I experienced in last few days was, that my penis got like super soft, more than pre-injury. I think that 120mg gingko biloba that I'm taking for 1 week now is doing that. It happened about twice in two days now. I think that combination of full urinal bladder and gingko biloba is making my penis super soft sometimes. But as always, after I urinate, my penis gets into hard flaccid mode again...

Comment

Um I think your thinking about someone else. I don't have a bruise under the glans.

The weird thing is that the frequency of hard flaccid doesn't change depending on how much I masturbate. Which is what makes me think that abstinence won't cure this and it will only up the sex drive. Who knows though fatal sounds like hes recovering. Can't tell for sure though it could just be false hope.

Your said it gets better with time which is good but does it ever completely heal is what I want to know. The lack of complete recovery stories I find on the Internet is what scares me and makes me so pessimistic. All these peolple who are saying it will heal haven't read into this as much as I have. Who knows though maybe people just never came back on the threads to update and tell us they did recover.

Comment

Working...
                              X