Need Advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice.

Recently I didn't the stupid and dangerous by doing exercises I wasn't ready for plus not warming up. Probably over working on kegels too. I can still get an erection and from what I read if you really damage yourself you don't feel sensation, which I do. Now the weird part is I haven't really did any exercises in two weeks just done the dirty and masturbated a lot. At the start of the two weeks my penis probably hung about 7" flaccid and 4.5ish girth. Recently it's shrunk up(don't think it's turling because it's not hard) but it's probably 4.5" the end measurements are still the same (8x5.5) but this is really confusing me. Also these bumps behind my scrotum have began popping up, along with a scar above them. As I said I still can feel/get hard, although EQ has also dropped from about a 9.5/10 to 7/10.

Pain is 2/10. It's really non-existent but I swear I feel it every so often. Like I said wasn't this when I was doing PE without the warm-up/warm-down. Is it possible to injury your penis then have it take a week or two to show up? Also when I stand up it's like the blood flow is constricted. Which is the root of the problem, that's when it decides to shrink up.
    Arginine-Ornithine
    Banned
    Last edited by Arginine-Ornithine; 02-14-2011, 11:54 PM.

Yes it is possible to wait months for it to heal. Im concerned about the bumps behind the scrotum. How did you get those bumps they seem unrelated. Well anyway for the next two weeks just warm up. no PE!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Somehow I recall coming across something that said it is from overworking Erect Kegels. Possibly because when I get sensation going on down there I involuntarily Kegel. I don't know though. It possible that the warm-up could do it? Maybe I should give it a week and if it doesn't improve see a doctor. Also I believe it's the PC muscle? It's on the part of my penis that's inside me per-say but not inside enough where I can't feel it, behind my scrotum.

Also when I was lock-up, I know this sounds terrible but before you judge me you don't know what I been through. It was for 50ish days and I did a 2on1off routine of JP's. And on the days off I would Erect Kegel. I would do something like 1 30sec, 2 20sec, 5 10sec, 10 5sec, and about 20 (quick but strong, with finger over vein like you say to do in your routine). I remember there was like 8 of them after the first time, maybe that's how I came to the conclusion of overworking Kegels, they went away and never showed back up until about 4 days ago, after the 50ish days I was indeed up to 9x6. Stopped and just kegeled ended up 8.5"x6.75" with the expansion Kegels allow.

P.S. Kingpole that's not what I asked, I asked is it possible to injury yourself and it take ~2 weeks to show signs of the injury.

Comment

Also when I stretch my flaccid out they show up.
        Arginine-Ornithine
        Banned
        Last edited by Arginine-Ornithine; 02-18-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Sounds to me like you've overtrained. I would suggest staying away from PE, masturbation and sex until all pain is gone and until your PI's are positive again. I've found alot of success from applying heat when I've accidentally overtrained. During your break, try and apply heat throughout the day for around 20 minutes per session, this could help speed up recovery and ease some of the discomfort.

*diesel
            Starting Stats:
            March 2010- BPEL: 5.75" MSEG: 4.80"
            Current Stats:
            November 2010- BPEL: 6.62" MSEG: 4.875"

Comment

Ugh. I hope I get a female doctor. I don't want a male touching all inside my cock and shit.

Comment

Working...
              X