Photo of Hard Flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo of Hard Flaccid

After so many request for a photo of HF, I decided to be the first and take the leap into a physically and emotionally painful area.

Today, I did not have HF until I had an erection. The EQ of my erection was about a 7. However, I could visually notice a size difference. My penis appeared to be 3/4-1' smaller in length than before I came across the condition of HF. Anyhow, almost instantly after my erection went flaccid, HF took its course and severe pain occurred on the left side of my penis and shortly grew to my abdomen and pelvic area. Almost like a pinched nerve.

I took two photos. First, photo which is labeled EQ7, is a photo of my erection. The second photo, labeled HF (sadface), is that of the HF I experienced immediately afterwards.

As you can see, when HF took its course I held my penis to the side to display a vein that was never dark blue in color when flaccid. You must know that I was in no way stretching the HF and was merely holding it. You can almost see the HF, which is sort of unusual as it shouldn't be visible to the naked eye, as it should probably just look like a normal penis.

I will be updating my status as I am not sure if my HF is too serious it has only been about 10 days since I had it. I was recovering from older injuries and I pushed myself too far with kegels (although light amounts) and too much awkward sex (not in a natural position) because I was encouraged by the results I was showing through Kegels and Supplements.

I urge everyone that is experiencing HF not to mess around with their penis. If you feel like you are recovered -- you still need to refrain from doing anything too strenuous such as rough sex/masterbation, Sex too often, unnatural positions, etc... YOU COULD INJURE IT TO A PONR (point of no return)

I encourage others to take photos of their penis and show their HF. It may help us find a cure. Although, the ultimate cure may be that of healing. Unfortunately, healing times may differ. Even with 5x faster the normal recovery rate could still take months. However, if we do this as a team we will succeed. In addition, the information we discover can be or could be used to help other types of ED (as HF is a type of ED, whether you can get an erection or not).

Obitoo also created a website called
    http://hardflaccid.org feel free to update any similarities or differences you may have.
    Attached Files
    scissorCock
    Last edited by scissorCock; 03-30-2011, 11:58 AM. Reason: edit cleaned up post.

Originally posted by scissorCock View Post
    After so many request for a photo of HF, I decided to be the first and take the leap into a painful area.

Today, I did not have HF until I had an erection. My EQ was about a 7 maybe less and it was probably about 3/4in-1" smaller than usual. Anyhow, almost instantly after my erection went away HF took its course and severe pain occurred on the left side of my penis.

I snapped shot two photos using the webcam on my notebook (caution I am hairy)

Photo w/ erection about 7 EQ and Photo of deep blue vein (my vein was never this color when flaccid. As you can see my penis still looks hard. I am not stretching it at all just merely holding it up).

I will be updating my status as I am not sure if my HF is too serious it has only been about 10 days since I had it. I pushed my luck, after numerous injuries, having sex 3-4x a day again and this time I'm paying for it again.
    Have that looked at by a doctor as soon as you can. Thanks for the hard flaccid pic. At least you can still get an erection. some guys with this condition cannot ge a full one.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

jeez man what are your stats?

But more importantly, your hard flaccid LOOKS more normal because you are huge so it shrunken still looks "ok"

my hard flaccid is like 2 inches of 2.5 inches

Comment

Rep for FINALLY posting a picture of one.

And good God that thing is gigantic.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          Have that looked at by a doctor as soon as you can. Thanks for the hard flaccid pic. At least you can still get an erection. some guys with this condition cannot ge a full one.
          I've been extremely careful not to put any pressure in that area. All kegels have stopped and I do not force my urine.

I have been taking warm baths, soaking for about 45mins. Tonight I recognized something. When I was laying back relaxing my penis went back to normal. However, when I sat up to add more hot water, HF instantly. I laid back down and gently massaged my perineum and the muscle immediately beneath my testicles. This caused my HF to go away. However, I had a sharp pain in my abdomen

Two conclusions
          : 1) I'm straining something sitting up. I did have a lacrosse injury about 12 years back to my abdomen area, which I never got checked out, but it basically limited my sit-up ability greatly. The sharp pain that occurred in my abs lead me to believe that I maybe something is pushing on something else, which is causing strain. 2) The warm water, relaxation, and gentle massaging assisted in making it go away.

KingPole, you stated, "I should get that checked out as soon as possible", is there something in the photo that makes you suggest that? is it about my vein? Or are you just suggesting that because you know I need to go to the doctor as I don't have health insurance yet.

Comment

Originally posted by PEskeptic View Post
            Rep for FINALLY posting a picture of one.

And good God that thing is gigantic.
            I came here because I was having occasional ED. I started Kegels and it went away for a short while. During that short while I took advantage of a fully working penis by having a lot of sex, careful but a lot. I think I did not wait long enough. This may have caused me to injure myself again.

Thank you. I could work on my girth. I never measured my penis before because I did not want to disappoint myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Friend View Post
              jeez man what are your stats?

But more importantly, your hard flaccid LOOKS more normal because you are huge so it shrunken still looks "ok"

my hard flaccid is like 2 inches of 2.5 inches
              Mine is currently 2.5 or 3 inches and it is skinnier about an inch from my base.

I'm determined to solve this, hopefully with the help of everyone else, and hopefully I can offer some useful information in this matter. I really thought it was my diet or the water I was drinking. I really want to deny the fact that I was never healed. Then my girlfriend reminded me that during my kegels and so much sex, just one day I wasn't interested any more then I realized it was because my penis wasn't it self. They do have a mind of their own.

Comment

no way is your penis 2.5 to 3 inches lol man. And you are huge, even if you have small hands you are at least 7 x 5 there and even bigger clearly with a full erection.

most importantly we have to collabortae in the right way, to get anything done. we need to keep on with our efforts. I'll post my pic tomorow

Comment

I really think standing up does seem to make the problem worse. My current circumstances allow me to stay in bed most of the day, which I think has helped me a lot. I'm about 3 weeks into this and I rarely ever get hard flaccids laying or sitting and they aren't as bad and go away quicker when I'm standing up than when I first started having problems. I also seem to have the same size and EQ I always have. I have also begun doing a 15-minute warm up before masturbating, and I've been using a Bathmate, and I have noticed that I am unusually soft after using it, so it might not be a bad purchase. I'm still early into this and I'll continue to monitor my condition, but I really think this can be managed.

Comment

Originally posted by scissorCock View Post
                    I came here because I was having occasional ED. I started Kegels and it went away for a short while. During that short while I took advantage of a fully working penis by having a lot of sex, careful but a lot. I think I did not wait long enough. This may have caused me to injure myself again.

Thank you. I could work on my girth. I never measured my penis before because I did not want to disappoint myself.
                    That injury looks like it needs to be seen by a doctor. The abdominal condtion needs to be looked at as well.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Im not going to secondguess a doctor, but the abdomnal thing could be an on going cramp. This maybe puttting pressure on the pelvic floor muscles causing the vein to back up. In the mean time to alleviate the abdominal pain you could take magnesium 400-600mg of magnesium per day. Magnesium is a muscle relaxant. But i think you need to see a doctor as soon as you get insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                        Im not going to secondguess a doctor, but the abdomnal thing could be an on going cramp. This maybe puttting pressure on the pelvic floor muscles causing the vein to back up. In the mean time to alleviate the abdominal pain you could take magnesium 400-600mg of magnesium per day. Magnesium is a muscle relaxant. But i think you need to see a doctor as soon as you get insurance.
                        Yes I took your advice and purchased Doans Back Relief today.

Comment

My penis feels a bit better today I think because I am staying positive. Although, in the back of my mind if I do beat this condition soon I have to be careful with overworking otherwise I'll end up back on this awful journey. I have not Kegel'd in two days (except for recognizing that I sort of lost the ability to do them properly without any pain developing) and I plan on taking as much time off as needed.

This is my second day off supplements. I plan on beginning a new regimen tomorrow morning.

L-Arginine 1000mg
                          Vitamin E 500mg
                          Biotin 1000mg (this has nothing to do with PE)
                          along with Kingpole's 5G's

Hot baths keep my penis area relaxed. Green tea relaxes my mind. Helping/assisting/gathering info from PE members keeps me positive.

Comment

Gosh I am having a hard time understanding HF. If there is a link please link me.

updated: Nevermind I understand now.
                            http://www.erectionphotos.com/softHa...GalleryP01.htm
                            islander
                            Last edited by islander; 03-29-2011, 12:19 PM.
                            The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by islander View Post
                              Gosh I am having a hard time understanding HF. If there is a link please link me.

updated: Nevermind I understand now.
                              Soft Hard Gallery Page 1

huh? how does a comparison of flaccid vs erect have anything to do with HF?

edit:
                              HF the way I understand it. I offer others to chime in as I don't quite understand it either. HF is usually do from injury and can often happen over night. Basically, the normal flaccid penis is soft, squishy, and fun when you play with it.

HF, however, appears to be flaccid and it is flaccid but you are missing that soft, squishy, lovable feeling. Instead, it looks non-erect but it feels erect because everything feels tight beneath the skin. This is probably because there is a lack of constant blood flow or maybe not enough blood flow.

When I played sports and I received an injury on the field, I was told to "milk" the injury, which means push blood towards it and out of it, this relieves pain and allows you to keep playing. However, I don't recommend that concept with HF as it causes some pain and often makes matters temporarily worse.

If you ever had a muscle injury it is recommended to not use that muscle at all. I am going to go with this advice and wait until I see great improvements.

This is all new to me. I came here not more than 2 months ago because of some mild ED issues. I overworked my penis through kegels and sex (in a position that is uncomfortable to your penis basically you put your leg over your partners leg, which makes your penis at an angle rather straight on in between the legs, I believe this caused my injury).
                              scissorCock
                              Last edited by scissorCock; 03-29-2011, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X