A few questions about a strained ligament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions about a strained ligament

How do I tell when my strained ligament is fully healed, or to the point that I can get back into PE?

And when I can get back to PE, how slowly should I ease my way back in? I got this injury as a very very new beginner. How long should it take me to get from not doing any PE (the point at which I just finished letting myself heal and I'm ready to slowly ease back into PE) to doing a full routine (My definition of a full routine is just a 5 minutes stretching and 10 minutes jelqing (with warm ups and warm downs) routine. I'd be doing that right now if I was fully healed and rehabilitated, as I am just a very new beginner - my tissues are not conditioned.).

Thanks!

If you're young why not give it a month. There really is no rush.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

And what about other exercises? Is it safe to hit the gym? Since I stiil have disconfort at my groin.
      ---------
      Mr. G
      ---------

Comment

How to get penis healed faster, specially nerves on shaft and ligaments? I have damaged it before 2-3 years. In the meantime I didnt PE, sometimes I was doing keggles, but I also had sexual activity...Today is some kind better. Before 2 days, I restarted, and another day I realized that it isnt healed up 100%. So I decided to just doing stretchings for example 2-3 times per week and 2-3 days off. Is that ok, or it will be problem, for example impotention, bad libido and so on negative shit. I will buy Vitalman and Ginseng for potention...
        So I find it not ready to jelg again, because it will not be effective, cuz nerves are not healed up on the upper side of penis...I mean you know when you are jelging, your shaft have to be softened and relaxed, specially nerves...So what do you think guys, is it better to not jelg, just do stretching lightly, for example straight forward 30 sec, down, left and right...Of course warm up 20 min before and after that....I think it would work and plus those 2 pills for potention and sexual power...on herbal base...Or I should not stretch, then just take pills and do warm ups for 40 days and not do anything, neither masturbation....Thx.
        magnito
        Last edited by magnito; 10-16-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

Dude, if your in pain, just leave it alone for a while. If you injured your nerves, ligaments, you shouldn't be even thinking about doing stretches for now.
          Leave it alone, do lot's of heating in the meantime, pubis area and penis. Get yourself a nice anti-inflamatory with muscle relaxation properties in it.
          You could also take B vitamins and Gingko Biloba within the treatment. But rest and heating should solve your puzzle.
          Oh! and don't forget Arnica! It can be taken by mouth or used externally.
          Last edited by Mr. G; 10-17-2011, 08:24 AM.
          ---------
          Mr. G
          ---------

Comment

Thank you very much, man for fast answering. Im not in pain, I said before few days I went restarted and I was doing light maybe 15 jelgs and some lightly stretches. And after stretching penis look some kind more soften than he is. Of course before 2 years it was so worse, but now after jelgs it similar, so I wouldnt do that stuff anymore...Maybe after 40 days. Im planning to abstain 40 days off masturbation and just doing warm heats(penis, balls, pubic area) for 40 days...Also I will get tommorow or for 2 days Vitalman and Panax Ginseng...I dont know if this works, but its from herbs and its for better circulation, also brain activity, for sexual desire, sexuality, for potency...

According to traditional Chinese medicine, each type of ginseng is thought to have unique healing properties. Panax ginseng, for example, possesses "heating" properties, which help to improve circulation.

I will also start runing 3 times in week, to get more circulation....So what you think for this idea for 40 days of abstience of masturbation...and sexual activitiy...I wouldnt doing keggles neither...This sounds good for me, I hope that 40 days would be fine recovery timing of resting, and heating...

All best!!

Comment

I'm not a great fan of heating your testicles, cause too much heat can cause some spermatozoon damage. I would be more careful with that.
              Don't know if someone else has something to say about that matter, but I'd leave that out.
              I guess everything you do regarding your body health will help you indeed. But start slow on your activities or you'll injure something else.
              40 days looks like a lot, but your body will tell you man, just don't let your mind take control.
              Just one thing, when and how did injure yourself? What kind of pain are you feeling?
              ---------
              Mr. G
              ---------

Comment

Thanks man for conversation. Well, I wouldnt heat my tescticles, I heard about it a lot, but I was thinkng maybe just a little bit, to loose it up, to get better hanging...But in another hand, maybe cold shower will also be good for healing and for testicles health too, and hanging better and lower...
                Thanks for advice, but I will leave it alone for 45 days, just heating, not masturbation, it would be challenge for me...and you said one imortant thing, "JUST DONT LET YOUR MIND TAKE CONTROL". Hell yeah, definitely, mind is like devil. Hehe.

Well now my injury and story...Ok..

Here is my story. Before 4 years, when I was 17 I found PE on my language, for some low price. There was all what you want to know.
                In begining, when my penis was great potential for starting a PE, I had awsome gain in first week. And so on, I was PEing, sometime I would stop, then restart it again, but never injured myself. Some period I was just doing keggles, and had awsome gains in girth also in first 2 weeks already...So let say 1 and half years all was fine, I was feeling like SEX GOD. Horny though all day, libido was sexual 100 %. But untill the day I started again PE, and I dont why, I was stupid,I screw it all. Now Im "enjoying" in my consequences, LOL. I was going one day to advanced stretchings like V stretch and A stretch. And I think I injured my friend from that, so in the base is hard when is flacid also, there are no soft body till flacid...Skin is soft, but penis body have to be 100% soften and loosen up, to gain the best and fast results. Belive me, I know excastly how it all works, but those days I wasnt smart and it may be that I used too much force till stretching(specially A stretch), and jelging, I was using too much intensity in grip...So I am 100% sure that injury came from those excersises...From too much intensity in jelging, my nerves had damaged, and penis was hard and painfull in flacid and erected state, and from stretching injury my penis got curved and stayed long and tiny. I was gone through hell, I wasnt believeing that it all was fucked up. So normally, from that days I stopped till those years, penis was recovering, but I wasnt heating up, just resting, and masturbating...From that days it has gone 2 and half years, and this year and last, circulation has back, and it was much more normal but still not 100% healed up, softened and loosened. You know, penis have to be so soft to start PE. So now, my flacid is not so hard, I will say its more softened then hard, but still I feel some kind of hard and sore feeling. In the beggining of injury I was feeling pain while flacid and erected. Specially till my penis getting hard, it was some kind of pain.

Before few days, I was warmed up, lightly stretched and jelging. Stretching was fine. Of course, warming up also before 15 min with hot towell. But I wasnt able to jelg, because it was going to fully erected state, I wasnt jelging at semi erected state, cuz I was feeling it isnt good, it isnt loosened up yet, I mean penis body, shaft, whatever is isnt still softened and loosened for safe jelging. You know I one more thing is here, from A stretch my penis was not looking like he is hanging, he was looking like in the base was little curved, you know like opposite banana look. So I reckognized it and stopped. I was thinking this days, and realized that I maybe would just doing stretching down, right and left to loose that pubic base part and ligaments...I think stretching would loose it up, and heating. Ok, I wouldnt heat balls. :-D

Now my penis is 12 cm when its flacid, and 17.5 cm when its hard. My goal is to get 20 cm while erected, and to get girth in flacid and erected state. So I think that I would have to 45 days abstain completely from sexuality, masturbation...In the meantime, every day heating, and every other day 20 min jogging or running, and some bodyweight excersises...Ok, maybe I will have to do hot and cold therapy instead of just heating...What you think?

Thanks man for feeling interested in helping me for my problem and for conversation.
                magnito
                Last edited by magnito; 10-17-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Dude, your still very young, so your body has great abilities for healing.
                  You could have hurten yourself more than you think with all that masturbating while injured.
                  So stick to your new plans, leave it alone for a while and come back when your better, with out disconfort.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...gger-dick.html
                  ---------
                  Mr. G
                  ---------

Comment

Yes, Im now 21, I will be 22 in february. I know, I should leave it alone. But you know what, I am planning instead of hot wraps, to do hot and cold therapy. Its simple. In one jug, icy cold water, in other, hot and warm, not too warm. And then you swithching. First sink penis in one jug for minute, then other. And so on for 20 min. What do you think? It is for penis tissue, penis body, whatever. For circulation and potency I will get 2 kind of pills, based on herbs...And then remains to me only rest and only rest.

Comment

Originally posted by magnito View Post
                      ...I am planning instead of hot wraps, to do hot and cold therapy. Its simple. In one jug, icy cold water, in other, hot and warm, not too warm...
                      Try this here

Mr. G
                      ---------
                      Mr. G
                      ---------

Comment

Working...
                      X