Complete true multiple orgasm, dry first one, WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete true multiple orgasm, dry first one, WTF

Ok, something happened to me this morning completely by surprise, it was both hot and kinda scary because I wasn't expecting it. I woke up super, uber hard, the kind where you feel like your penis is about to explode. And I started jacking it, and when I approached orgasm, I began to contract slowly, but no semen, nada, but complete orgasm and I was like WTF. Remained uber hard. So I kept on jacking it, and finally came and ejaculated semen after an incredible second orgasm. This wasn't like an edging session where I go to the point of no return, no refractory period, nada.

I kept on remaining hard, and was actually scared of priapism or something gonna happen. And, it wasn't like when you ejaculate a tiny bit but can keep going, this was a full on dry orgasm, followed by a wet one. I totally didn't plan on it, and I didn't stimulate the perinium (taint) or anything. Did I have a retrograde ejaculation the first time? Or was it the result of my penis being very hard. It was both awesome and frightening.

I know that boys before they hit puberty can have multiple dry orgasms but I've been ejaculating since I was 11, so this is completely new to me. So what gives? Anyone else had this happen? and by accident no less? lol How can I make it happen again. I'd already jacked off last night as well.

very nice man,
    it happens to me rarelly. But I often can ejaculate without an orgasm. I wish it could be the oposite.
    Start-----------------BPEL 7.2" x MSEG 5.1" BPFSL 7.28"
    (3 month goal)-----BPEL 7.5" x MSEG 5.5" BPFSL 7.75"
    current--- may/21-BPEL 7.7" x MSEG5.5" BPFSL 8.1"
    (6 month goal)-----BPEL 8" x MSEG 5.8" BPFSL 8.7"

Comment

Hey Short Congrats on a dry BIG O' with a wet one after. Nothing to worry about!
      I remember the first time it happened to me, it was so intense I woke my partner up and he was on the opposite side of the house.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
      Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
      Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Thanks, I just wish I knew what I did, haha. My dick was harder than normal because I'd jacked off last night, so that somehow slowed the contraction enough to give me a complete dry orgasm, so hot. I wanna do it again, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by short&thick View Post
          Thanks, I just wish I knew what I did, haha. My dick was harder than normal because I'd jacked off last night, so that somehow slowed the contraction enough to give me a complete dry orgasm, so hot. I wanna do it again, lol.
          Trust me you will do it again. After I had my first DO, I read different techniques to increase the feeling of my orgasm and the intensity of when I cum.
          Keep practicing, as they say practice make prefect.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Sept 2010 BPEL 5.25 x EG 4.25
          Feb 2011 BPEL 6.5 x EG 4.65
          Oct 2011 1yr posting BPEL 7 x EG 4.8 (now time to work on girth)

Comment

Congrats S@T , we have an male multi orgasm social group if you want to follow it.

Comment

I have been PEing for less than six weeks and have already learned to have DO pretty much everyday.

Comment

One of the benefits of PE has been the ability to pull off MMO consistently now (both masturbating and with wife). Usually I don't DO however.

Just keep practicing, the ability to be a multiple is incredibly liberating. You now just have to find a woman to keep up with you (that's not so easy in America).
                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                DATE- JAN FEB MAR APR MAY JUN JUL
                BPFSL 5.5 5.8 OFF 5.8 6.0 OFF 6.0
                BPEL- --- --- --- 6.1 6.3 --- 6.1
                MSEG- 5.4 --- --- 5.4 --- --- ---

Comment

Working...
                X