Losing/Can't maintain erection Standing up, Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing/Can't maintain erection Standing up, Help

The problem I am having is this guys, I can't maintain an erection standing up. When sitting down I can get an erection and maintain it, But as soon as I stand up it seems to die away, can anyone explain this to me and tell me what I can do?

Should I ease off for a while and have a bit of a break??

This and a few other problems occured such as bent penis when erect (and flaccid but that doesn't bother me as much), narrowness of penis in the middle in a flaccid and semi erect state etc, and some sort of lump growth along the side of my penis shaft which is visible when erect. This all happened after using a plastic bottle lol, when experimenting goes bad... This happened about 3 months or so ago. I have been masturbating since, and I've tried to stop on occasions hoping it would heal, the most I have gone on for without masturbating is a week, and from today Im going to try and lay off for a few weeks, hoping somehow it magically heals??

How long should I leave it alone?? Roughly?

I went to doctors written down the problems I was having, showed some pictures to him, he referred me to a urologist, I told him the problems he said he didn't know what was wrong and if he tried to treat me not knowing than it could get worse. He said he would do cystoscopy just so I will be satisfied, and then I got an appointment for that, let me just say Fck. Daymn that hurt haha One of the worst pains I've ever felt during it and post check up for a week, Stinging stuff lols. Thank god thats over, and I would never go through that again. He said to me everything was fine from the inside, and he said it doesn't matter what its like from the outside and Its going to grow as im young etc.

Sometimes it feels like my penis is bloating like there is so much blood in there yet it won't get erect, its a bit odd hmm.

Sorry for this being so long, But the main thing that is bothering me is why I lose my erection pretty much instantaneously when I stand up yet I can maintain it whilst sitting down. What can I do?? Im scared, and well its depressing because just thinking the next time I get with a girl all I would think about is losing an erection when I stand up, its a real self esteem killer. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you

Unless you are planning to fuck her while standing up, I would not worry about it. You are focusing too much on your cock. Just talk to it, and tell it how much you enjoy it, and how you plan on taking real good care of it your entire life. You can even give it a name if you like. Tell it, that if it will become erect while you are standing up, you will be forever grateful to it. In fact, you have a special reward to offer it, if it will get erect for you while standing up.

Those cystocopies are nasty. I know. I have had two. I may have to have another one in the near future.

Anyway, don't worry about every little idiosyncracy of your penis. They are all different and they all react to different stimuli.

And also remember that while practicing p.e. if you feel any pain at all, stop what you are doing. Penis Enlargement exercises should be painless. I say, "BKTYP!" Translated? BE KIND TO YOUR PENIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      Unless you are planning to fuck her while standing up, I would not worry about it. You are focusing too much on your cock. Just talk to it, and tell it how much you enjoy it, and how you plan on taking real good care of it your entire life. You can even give it a name if you like. Tell it, that if it will become erect while you are standing up, you will be forever grateful to it. In fact, you have a special reward to offer it, if it will get erect for you while standing up.

Those cystocopies are nasty. I know. I have had two. I may have to have another one in the near future.

Anyway, don't worry about every little idiosyncracy of your penis. They are all different and they all react to different stimuli.

And also remember that while practicing p.e. if you feel any pain at all, stop what you are doing. Penis Enlargement exercises should be painless. I say, "BKTYP!" Translated? BE KIND TO YOUR PENIS!!
      Thank you for replying man, Appreciate the kind words. , Im going to let it have some rest for a few weeks and see how its doing then ha, and I will try and be nice to it. lol

Real nasty man, I second that. First thing I said when the doctor told me to lay down was well is it gonna hurt? He said no. Shortly followed by your a grown man now and you know just bite the bullet. That scared the hell out of me haha.

Good luck with your upcoming one, Just stay relaxed and it'l be fine. It was my first one so you know it came as a shock to me, but since you have already had it twice you know what to expect and hopefully all goes well.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement, pal. Yes, when they shove that needle up your dick cold turkey, it is not the most pleasant sensation. I'll just "grin and bare it," as they say.

It reminds me of when I had a plantar's wort on my instep. The dermatologist hit it with some acid, which hurt like hell. He said and I quote, "I don't feel a thing." Asshole! Grrrrr@#%&*#@

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
          Thanks for the encouragement, pal. Yes, when they shove that needle up your dick cold turkey, it is not the most pleasant sensation. I'll just "grin and bare it," as they say.

It reminds me of when I had a plantar's wort on my instep. The dermatologist hit it with some acid, which hurt like hell. He said and I quote, "I don't feel a thing." Asshole! Grrrrr@#%&*#@
          Haha, I was told by the nurse there that it wouldn't hurt. I was told before I was given an appointment for it that i might feel a little uncomfortable but it wouldn't hurt. Yeah right lol, If that doesn't bloody hurt than what on earth does?? It was all going nice and peacefully, dropped some acid in my dick and put that telescope thing in, felt a bit uncomfortable and I thought hey I'll survive, wasn't too bad. AND THEN it reached a point of my dick where I felt rocketing pain that I have never felt in my life ahah, I grabbed the nurses hand and well its a few seconds of pain that I wouldn't like to revisit lol.

Luckily the pain went on only for a few seconds and I couldn't have been happier when it was over... That was until I went to the bathroom after my appointment and was like Wtf its stinging like Fck. Than I thought hey I've just had the appointment of course it may take a few hours to wear off. At this point I was absolutely dreading the thought of having to use the bathroom when I was going to go home, Eventually I went home, used the bathroom and it Stung, and I mean Stunggg. My fear of using the bathroom grew, lol.

The pain would fade away bit by bit, Eventually went away after 4-7 days. It was nice though going to the bathroom after a bit knowing the pain was fading bit by bit. I was scared what if the pain never went away and stayed tho in a minimal way, and thankfully it completely goes away within 7 days.

Comment

Working...
          X