Penis took baseball shape without doing P.E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis took baseball shape without doing P.E

My penis last night took the shape of a baseball bat (very thin at the base and poofy and inflated from near the center up) after my girlfriend gave me an over 1 hour handjob.

I have never had a 1+ hour handjob before but also never had my penis look like this after ejaculation.

I proceeded to masturbate again but it was difficult to get an erection feeling hollow and once I did the middle portion of my penis was thicker than a normal erection would be. It stayed this way flaccid until I basically went to bed and this morning it seems to be gone.

Has anyone with HardFlaccid ever experienced such a thing? Or could this be something else like the duration of time, being that it was a handjob etc? I do have Hardflaccid and do not do any form of P.E.

I pray this can be answered. Thank you for reading.
    Hope = "Hoffnung" und es bleibt bei mir.

I don't think there is anything to worry about. I have had mine take on the appearance of a hourglass before when my erection has subsided.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

How long did it stay like that would you say my friend?
      Was it too from a handjob?
      Did it feel firm or stiff flaccid in that state?

I have never had a handjob like this that lasted so long.

Comment

If you want better advice, it might be better to take a picture of it and post it or take it to the Dr.

Comment

Hoffnug, are you currently on a PE routine?
          Beginning Stats: 1/12/2015 - EL 4.75, EG 4.25
          5 month goal 5/26/2015 - EL 5.2, EG 4.4
          Goal by 12/25/2015 - EL 5.5, EG 4.6

Comment

Originally posted by let'sdothis View Post
            Hoffnug, are you currently on a PE routine?
            As posted I currently am not doing any form of PE at all. Could this happen with handjobs?

Comment

How did her arm look after that?..

Comment

Lol I don't know how she did it but if I had a medal, she would be more than deserving of it.

I don't have the baseball shape anymore but I am curious. Might anyone know or think that a 1hour+ long handjob could have anything to do with it?

Comment

You mean while flaccid, after, right? I guess it could be a bit swollen or something. Rest for a while, then try edging for an hour or something to see what happens. Be carefull and don`t do anything that hurts. But I know nothing about hard flaccid or exactly what that really is!

Comment

I'm sure that me having HF has something to with this, but I just found it a bit odd. I mean, 1 hour+ is by no means no small amount of time for a handjob.

Anyone else have any strange stories involving their penis and sexual acts?

Comment

Anyone care to add to this?
                      I spoke to a friend about the baseball state and he states that it has happened to him before too.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoffnung View Post
                        I'm sure that me having HF has something to with this, but I just found it a bit odd. I mean, 1 hour+ is by no means no small amount of time for a handjob.

Anyone else have any strange stories involving their penis and sexual acts?
                        Years ago I had a marathon sex session with a gal I was seeing: it was one of those where you didn't even feel anything anymore, you just kept on going just because you could. For about a week thereafter my thing looked absolutely monstrous! Some modest length gain, but girth was like a freakin' Coke Can! Only time in my life I ever wore speedos: I figured, what the hell, why not ride this wave... Of course the downside was that it was so sore that a light touch would make me vertical-jump 10 feet. Eventually things went back to normal. Later, no matter how long my sessions were, I never was able to duplicate that effect (which was kind of a mixed blessing.)

Sure looked good, though...
                        Rockitman
                        Last edited by Rockitman; 02-13-2012, 01:47 AM.
                        <=3 . . . . . . <==3 . . . . . . . <===3

Comment

Lol don't know how it happened but am just glad it's gone.

Comment

Working...
                          X