Update on my soft glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on my soft glans

Having a superficial dorsal vein ligation on wednesday.

Doctor had me do bloodwork and try a few samples. I told him thats no good long term as im just about 22 years old and when i manually occlude the vein i get proper inflation.

So he booked me for wednesday, i'm pretty happy to say the least, will have pics up and whatnot this time with before/after comparisons..
    Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
    Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
    Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
    Journal:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Wow, how did it happen?
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Kegeling blood into penis at high erection and holding it there, so Uli's pretty much
      Journal:

Comment

Dr Pepper's Album: Before Surgery

the pics are out of order a bit, but you can see my soft glans and how it resolves when i pinch my superficial dorsal vein. Its quite obvious imo... and you can tell i don't have a "hard flaccid".. my flaccid is the same as always. I dont have pelvic pain/issues or any other hard flaccid symptoms so I didn't even try the pelvic tension route because I don't think it applies.

The vein is being tied off tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
        Journal:

Comment

Just in the car heading back from the surgery. The incision is a little over an inch, horizontal, at the base of my penis. The doc says he tied the vein in two places, didnt cut it Incase they need to remove the stitches for some reason in the next couple days.

Haven't gotten an erection yet. Gonna try to hold off on that. Apparantly the vein will be engorged (like the pics) at first, but eventually will collapse I believe.
          Journal:

Comment

Man good luck and thank you for sharing!
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Just checked your album and it seems we have the same penis and situation. Please keep us posted.
              pterodactyl

Comment

Hope it works for you, This thread may be valuable to others. Take good care of that weener!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Let me know how this works for you. I'm in a similar situation although mine may be due to pelvic tension because I've realized it's dificult to urinate standing up.

Comment

Still healing, trying to avoid erections. But my glans is no longer cold, and when i start getting a chub it doesn't "give" like before. Now it retains blood. Im so fucking ecstatic.. things are finally falling back into place. I might resume PE in a few months with a light pumping routine, only .

Will put new pics in a few days.

Pterodactyl, the surgery was very easy and quick and relatively inexpensive. I think it worked.
                    Journal:

Comment

I'm ecstatic for you man! Maybe you could PM me a price range?
                      pterodactyl

Comment

The doctor charged under a grand. Unfortunately they made me go under so i had to have the anasthesiologist and some other people work on me which probably jacked the price way up and the surgical center will probably charge a good bit.

Thankfully i've met my deductible this year.

I havent noticed morning wood yet.

But what i have noticed is that my EQ is basically a 10 now, the glans gets very rigid.. when i ejaculate it actually kind of scares me because it feels like the glans will explode with all the pressure. I dont shoot as far now because the glans is harder and the urethra is a bit more compressed, but i have that "throb" back and also when i kegel with a chub my penis jumps up and down, which it hadn't done lately.

I dont lose my erections without stimulation unless its a long time..

pretty happy i got this fixed... my mental outlook has already increased exponentially and I wanna put this thing to use ! Unfortunately im having hip surgery on the 27th so it might be a while.. but this is a huge weight off my shoulders.
                        Journal:

Comment

Glad to hear it has worked so well, now once that hip is fixed youll be a jumping running goo gushing cannon sprting fuck machine. Best of luck.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I love this thread
                            pterodactyl

Comment

Dr Pepper, can you post the doctors info so I can go in for a consultation? What was the total cost of the surgery? Also, did they stick an IV in yur arm?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X