Thrombosed vein-2 month still there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thrombosed vein-2 month still there

Hello, I started to PE in october after a few years of pause(college,job...etc..). After a month of PE I notice a thrombose vein on right side of my shaft under the glans... I read on this forum that it is best thing to quit PE,take a pause... So, I took a 2 month of pause, but that fucking, blue vein is still there!! I started to PE 2 days ago again, but now is a little more visible! It doesnt hurt but It is veird, and It freaks me out,... I dont know why does it wont go! Is it bad or not? Guys please help!

Go to a doc and get it checked out, you may need to get it injected or removed or something. If it is there after 2 months it most likely wont go away on its own with more rest
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Yeah,I think the same thing... Is there any thing that this vein can cause in negative way?? That I should be warn about?

Comment

A vein lives in and on your dick. When you pe some of them get more pronouced but that doesn't mean anything bad. Veins are supposed to look blue.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Just go to a doc and get it checked, as CUSP said if its a normal vein that is fine, however if it is a thrombose vein as you say then it may be a problem and might need treatment. Again only a doc can tell you what it is
          Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
          Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
          Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
          http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
          X