Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kegel death clench

Hello everyone,

I've been having pain in the region of the perineum for a few years now. I went to the urologist, and got the whole medical cornucopia thrown at me - including, but not limited to actual probing of my urethra all the way to the bladder and antibiotics. Since I am here, you can probably guess that they didn't find anything out of place.

I've suspected for some time that I was suffering from a type of prostatitis, specifically chronic pelvic pain syndrome. I feel a tightening after orgasm around where my prostate is, which leads to a burning sensation as well as generally unsatisfying orgasms.

Recently, I was reading up on hypnosis/psychotherapy, and noticed that on the wikipedia page about chronic pelvic pain syndrome, they seem to imply that the problem is mostly psychosomatic, targeting the pelvic wall muscles. Intrigued by this, I did a little test and noticed that I seem to subconsciously clench my kegel muscles when I ejaculate. I did a second test, and masturbated while massaging the affected region, and felt much less pain, and more pleasure than usual, so I think I'm onto something.

Therefore, I have decided that I will try and allocate some time every day in order to do kegel exercises and try to relax my muscles as much as possible. I've read that accupuncture and yoga have also been found to have an impact on cpps, and will also be looking at those avenues.

I was wondering if anyone here had any similar experiences to share. Does anyone here have somewhat painful orgasms / chronic pain in the perineum? If so, what did you do about it?

Same boat as you. Any problems urinating? Do your ejaculations feel weak? My urologist suspected prostatitis but did a urodynamics test and apparently ruled it out. Then said he couldn't figure out what was wrong. My symptoms started when I was having involuntary kegels from presumably masturbating too much and i seemed to kegel too hard. It's been almost 2 years with little improvement. I'm scared the damage is permanent. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I've been snooping around on the internet some more and have come to the conclusion that strengthening a roided-up kegel is probably not going to help my problem. This page lends me to think that stretching them and relaxing them will probably work much better. I did another test: usually when I pee it relieves the pain at the root of my penis. So what I did was take a wizz while peeing. Turns out when I stopped, I clenched my kegel (push upward in the region between the anus and where your scrotums touches your perineum) like fuck - and kept it locked down. I'm pretty sure this is where the pain comes from. I kept the region relaxed after I peed, and it felt good - no more pain.

Too bad it won't stay that way. But then, I found a place in town that apparently does 'Perineal Re-education', so I think with some physio it should be ok.

Comment

Reverse kegels , stretches as prt MarcusHa's threads and ball massage are the standard recomended treatment here .

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-muscles.html
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...r-balance.html
          Pegasus
          Administrator
          PE Gym Editor
          PEGym Hero
          Admin of the Month Mar 2015
          Last edited by Pegasus; 02-11-2013, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Jesus fuck that is exactly it. That stretch NAILED​ the pain I was having. Taut bulbospongiosus it is, then.
            lolok
            Last edited by lolok; 02-11-2013, 12:21 AM.

Comment

If you need help with reverse kegel imac or myself can help, but there are threads on it.

Comment

can anyone comment on frequency of masturbation when trying to heal this? I've stopped for a little over a month now, but I've noticed a lot of pre ejaculate fluid if i do kegels to the point of erection when trying to balance my pelvic floor

Comment

I really don't think jacking off will do anything in relation to this. I took a break from masturbating for 10-ish days, and when I would break the seal, I'd come more than usual, but it would be followed by a tightness at the base of the penis. If you are in the same boat as me, you can test this. From where I'm standing it's probably caused by shitty sitting habits more than anything else: I tend to crouch on my computer chair, and it seems this is what is stressing my pelvic muscles a lot. When I do the pillow stretch I can feel the area relaxing, very pleasant. When I slouch in my chair, I feel it tightening. Makes sense?

Comment

Yeah, I have shitty sitting habits too. Our symptoms are very similar, although mine might be worse. The head of my penis doesn't inflate during erection and it seems like pee gets trapped in my perineum area after I'm done peeing. I wouldn't see there's pain in my perineum, it just feels weird. Anyway, I'll try the pillow stretch and see how it goes.

Comment

Your kegel /reverse kegel routine should be heavily reverse kegel weighted.

Comment

Working...
                      X