if I have buried penis and get surgery for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if I have buried penis and get surgery for it

will I still be able to do PE and get bigger?

Buried penis ? Are you talking about a large fat pad?

Comment

Yes, describe this buried penis. Have you measured it? You should, then get back to us.
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Consider it buried treasure, and exercise is your spade
        My progress log

Comment

well I'm not that fat just a little over 200 pounds I don't even know for sure if I have adult acquired buried penis , though at times it seems as if my penis is buried and even the head is just about covered its hard to explain really

What does the term "buried penis" refer to?

Buried penis is a term that describes a penis of normal length that is buried below the surface of the pubic skin or within its own excessive shaft skin.

Comment

and with me it could me within its own excessive shaft skin , chronic inflammation is a possibility as well, though it could be that hormones have temporally shrunken my penis to this state or even the pelvic floor though I'm still very convinced its a pelvic floor issue even though I sometimes have rectal pain and tightness in the pelvic region so I dk

though worse scencio I have this surgery will I still be able to get gains from PE

Comment

Originally posted by jonyoung View Post
              and with me it could me within its own excessive shaft skin , chronic inflammation is a possibility as well, though it could be that hormones have temporally shrunken my penis to this state or even the pelvic floor though I'm still very convinced its a pelvic floor issue even though I sometimes have rectal pain and tightness in the pelvic region so I dk

though worse scencio I have this surgery will I still be able to get gains from PE
              best thing to do is get medical advice in your case before starting anything. better to play it safe then get hurt,
              7.17.2012 (start)
              BPEL:5 3/4
              EG:4 3/4"

9.5.2015(current)
              BPEL:6 1/2
              EG:5 1/8

"When in doubt, lubricate.” – Jamie Hyneman

Comment

There is no guarantee that pe will work for you if you have buried penis or not. In every real sense, pe is only theory, nothing more.

Comment

I wouldn't consider it so much a theory, than a study that isn't mastered. I mean, we know it's REAL
                  I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                  Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Yee haw the proof is in the pudding!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Bless your heart, if I had a buried penis I would want to get that corrected too. But for the love of God, why the heck would you consider surgery?!?! Have you not see post pics of dicks that the MD's butchered? Holy shit dude. Do you really want a dick that might be a bit bigger but is all scarred and narrly looking? Gross. And never mind the complications following the surgery. Buddy, just start PE and start growing you dick naturally like the rest of us. You dick will get thicker and longer, but it takes a long time (1-3 years). Good luck.
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Googled it, I would no do any PE unless your surgeon pre-approves it. You might need the extra skin and all that for the reconstructive procedure.
                        MrsLooking4more
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2013
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 03-27-2013, 04:24 PM.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                          I wouldn't consider it so much a theory, than a study that isn't mastered. I mean, we know it's REAL
                          It can still be real if it is a theory. But still no proof in any real sense of the word.

Comment

Draggin I have tried pe and I believe excessive Peing could be a reason for my problems such as size loss , Ed, and pelvic problems

I don't know whether to start trying pe again or would it just make things worse and believe me I hope this problem gets fixed without surgery being necessary

Comment

any more insight on this problem would be great as I have been a chicken and have not had the surgery

Comment

Working...
                              X