After some time, still some pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After some time, still some pain

A year ago I started PE doing Jelqs and V Jelqs. I stopped after around 2 months of doing it and at the right base side of my penis, a little above the right testicle area theres been a small discomfort ever since. Iv'e stopped exercising and masturbating for days or weeks before and it does get better but never goes away. It seems to get aggravated when I do heavy leg workouts involving squats or sprinting (sprinting just the day after, squatting at that moment.)

My erection quality has not diminished, and I masturbate frequently. I went to a doctor who knew a little about jelqing and he thinks its a groin injury, although it is at the base of the penis.

I dont know what to do, I feel like I may have hurt it with the V Jelq maybe pulling too hard. Its not an intense pain and when I don't do anything in a day, it gets better and feels like its not even there unless I do things like squatting, shoveling, picking up bricks (I'm a brick layer). I want to be able to do cardio again because Im gaining weight.

Sometimes when lifting and squatting at certain angle my right inner thigh has a little discomfort which is why the doctor thinks its a groin injury. He even told me I can still jelq. Any suggestions? I want it to go away so I can live a healthy life.

Okay, it's not really much you can do, some times in life you just gotta deal with it like with my knee when i was 15 years old i did some leg press or what it's called, i lifted very heavy for a very long period of time so i think i damaged something in my knee or something, so i went to the doctor ofc and i got an x-ray on the knee and the other thing that can see soft tissues and inflamation and not a damn thing was found. So i have to deal with this for the rest of my life, my situation is very similar I can't train leg press anymore, it gets better with rest but once i do some heavy lifting i can feel it hurting and it really has its limitations, normally i don't feel anything.

But there is 1 thing you can do ofc.. You can get another doctor and hope that he knows something about PE or any kind of that, or you can go and submit a thread or send in a question to internet doctors, they usually know a little about this or you can do the last option, probably the best one and that is to submit a thread on eHealt Forum, they even recommend PE (the doctors). Shouldn't take long for you to get an answer by a doctor and it's totally free

I hope it helps

Comment

I don't think it's related to pe at all. I think you messed up that muscle. Did you ever pull a groin muscle running? The pain reaches right up through your balls and dick and stops you cold and they are very long to heal. You've seen some athletes pull up lame from a groin injury and it's no fun.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Ill check out some of those sites. Thank you.
        By the way, whenever I do sprints and my body is warm, I do not feel it at all. Its the day after. I never pulled a groin muscle running. I know there was a period I was doing some sprints and squats and not warming up too much. Im 25, so felt good always. The doctor thought I hurt my groin around the time I started jelqing but not through jelqing. I mean if I stretch me penis or squeeze the base hard that part doesn't feel too good. I just want to pinpoint it so I know so I can do the proper things to heal and get healthy again. I dont have health insurance so I may return to that same doctor because he said if I wasnt feeling better we would do an ultra sound.

Comment

Originally posted by jelqer2 View Post
          A year ago I started PE doing Jelqs and V Jelqs. I stopped after around 2 months of doing it and at the right base side of my penis, a little above the right testicle area theres been a small discomfort ever since. Iv'e stopped exercising and masturbating for days or weeks before and it does get better but never goes away. It seems to get aggravated when I do heavy leg workouts involving squats or sprinting (sprinting just the day after, squatting at that moment.)

My erection quality has not diminished, and I masturbate frequently. I went to a doctor who knew a little about jelqing and he thinks its a groin injury, although it is at the base of the penis.

I dont know what to do, I feel like I may have hurt it with the V Jelq maybe pulling too hard. Its not an intense pain and when I don't do anything in a day, it gets better and feels like its not even there unless I do things like squatting, shoveling, picking up bricks (I'm a brick layer). I want to be able to do cardio again because Im gaining weight.

Sometimes when lifting and squatting at certain angle my right inner thigh has a little discomfort which is why the doctor thinks its a groin injury. He even told me I can still jelq. Any suggestions? I want it to go away so I can live a healthy life.
          I've actually had a similar pain I think, where if I lifted weights and moved the wrong way (would be a rare occurency, maybe improper form?) it felt like I pulled my dick, as if it were a muscle like a bicep or a groin muscle. Went away after a day though. Do you think maybe you pulled a muscle in your groin but it feels like it's close to your penis?
          BPEL---EG-----Date
          6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
          6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
          7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
          Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

To SeemsLegit ^
            I think thats a possibility, the doctor thought that was definitely it. For some reason it feels better in cold weather, like it numbs it. And on very humid days it feels a little more achy. I just want it to not be there. I may start hitting the punching bags to see if that affects it, because I really need to start dong some cardio.

Comment

I was reading through the Injury forums, and I saw you comment on someone else's very similar injury. We basically have the same thing I think doing JP90, but I don't think it is from PE either. I might have done it from a Leg Press or something.
              Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

i have the same feeling like u jelqer, but i start feeling this because of vjelqs first i had this prob i was doing them, after 2 weeks off from PR 90 days routine i started again but just usual jelqs no vs, and i still feel that not pleasant feeling in the right down part of shaft
                Started On : 16/11/2013 (with 12 days off)

Initial Penis Size
                BPFL: 16 cm
                BPEL : 15.5 or 16 cm
                MSEG : 12 cm

Erect Goal
                Shot Therm : 17 cm
                Long Term : 19 cm

Comment

Sorry I just saw these.
                  I mean its gonna be almost two years in Feb and I still feel it. It goes through phases, usually good to be honest. On two occasions where I had sex for a very long time and pretty intense the next day it was pretty sore.
                  I started doing squats and deadlifts recently, and the next day it is sore but I cant tell if it was from masturbation or the squats because its always kind of there and never really goes away unless I don't do anything. if you grab your penis and pull it forward stretching it out, do you feel anything?

I was gonna do some very light jelqing like 10 jelqs three times a week, but Im too scared to mess anything up further.

When you guys masturbate does it feel better? The whole day it does to me.

Comment

I believe it is the groin which can take a while to heal if not left alone which is hard to do because we still need to use our legs. PE related, I don't believe so but depending on how you are positioning your legs during PE can affect it.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Yeah but its does seem to be affected by either exercising or if i squeeze my penis hard at the base. i may warm up, stretch, then try like 10 jelqs.

Comment

Working...
                      X