My dick hurts after sex........why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dick hurts after sex........why

hello, I'm new here. my problem is, every time after i masturbate or have sex with my gf, my dick always hurts when it's starting to erect again. i think the problem is about the muscle issue but i'm not sure. it hurts a lil bit after masturbation, but it hurts quite much after having sex.

could anybody help with my problem? why does that happen, and can it be prevented by working penis exercise?
    sorry if this is a bad threat.

hurts? like really hurts?my penis is sore and hot after long sex,eventually the next day aswell,but it dosent hurt,just sore,maybe you shud talk to a doctor,there is nothing to be ashamed in front of your doctor

Comment

Your penis is weak. Get it conditioned. Do the JP90 program.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Please explain further, where does it hurt, do you mean the muscles at the base (pelvic floor muscles) or do you feel pain on your skin, or something else.

If it is the muscles, then you need to take some rest before you start a kegel and reverse kegel routine, if its a skin issue, then you are using too much friction with not enough lube or are having very tight skin or other problem, depending on your description we may be able to help you diagnose it, be elaborate if you can.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
        X