Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damage to nerves in the Penis?

Hello everyone,

Before I tell you what's going on, I just want to say that I'm a 21 year old male and I am very experienced in PE (though not a pro at all), and have been doing it for years and have definitely seen results from various different techniques. I started with JPs 90 day routine and then moved to different exercises that were more advanced. A few days ago I was doing a type of stretch I had probably only attempted a couple times before and this is what had happened.

I was doing some exercises for about 3 hours, mainly stretches, flaccid and erect. I have never experienced an injury before besides some mild penis exhaustion and maybe some soreness or cramping and very slight sensation loss from rubbing, but that is common I think and the former symptoms always went away. The slight sensation loss never inhibited my erections or pleasure.

I tried a different stretch, where you pull your erect penis down instead of out. It was different for me since I never tried it before. Erect stretches have given me very good results but I had not tried pulling down before. I might have pulled too hard and maybe didn't grip properly, and I felt a pain on the right side of my penis. It wasn't excruciating but it did hurt. The pain went away after a couple seconds, and then only continued hurting if the area was moved too much or stretched. This area was on the right side of my penis an inch(while erect) below the penis head. Later I noticed that my penis felt slightly numb and was less sensitive to light touch and light pressure. I can still get erections, but they need a little more stimulation and they don't last quite as long once the stimulation stops. They are also not quite as hard either. There is a mild loss of sensation near the base of the penis too. It feels kind of rubbery and there is just a lack of sensation, but like I said I can still get about 80%-85% EQ most of the time as long as there is enough stimulation.

Do you think this is nerve damage, and how serious do you think it is? Have you had any experience with penis injuries before? I really want to avoid going to the doctor. I'm sick of doctors because all I've been doing this past year is going to them for different reasons and they all end up giving me the same conclusion. "Well, we can't say for sure, but here's an expensive medication that'll make you at least feel like you're doing something. I'm off to my yacht in florida. Have fun with your injury and don't forget to come back for another prescription!!"

Any information or experiences you can give me will be appreciated greatly. Thank you!
    closed021
    Last edited by closed021; 01-15-2014, 08:07 AM.

Originally posted by IlPadrino View Post
    Hello everyone,

Before I tell you what's going on, I just want to say that I'm a 21 year old male and I am very experienced in PE (though not a pro at all), and have been doing it for years and have definitely seen results from various different techniques. I started with JPs 90 day routine and then moved to different exercises that were more advanced. A few days ago I was doing a type of stretch I had probably only attempted a couple times before and this is what had happened.

I was doing some exercises for about 3 hours, mainly stretches, flaccid and erect. I have never experienced an injury before besides some mild penis exhaustion and maybe some soreness or cramping and very slight sensation loss from rubbing, but that is common I think and the former symptoms always went away. The slight sensation loss never inhibited my erections or pleasure.

I tried a different stretch, where you pull your erect penis down instead of out. It was different for me since I never tried it before. Erect stretches have given me very good results but I had not tried pulling down before. I might have pulled too hard and maybe didn't grip properly, and I felt a pain on the right side of my penis. It wasn't excruciating but it did hurt. The pain went away after a couple seconds, and then only continued hurting if the area was moved too much or stretched. This area was on the right side of my penis an inch(while erect) below the penis head. Later I noticed that my penis felt slightly numb and was less sensitive to light touch and light pressure. I can still get erections, but they need a little more stimulation and they don't last quite as long once the stimulation stops. They are also not quite as hard either. There is a mild loss of sensation near the base of the penis too. It feels kind of rubbery and there is just a lack of sensation, but like I said I can still get about 80%-85% EQ most of the time as long as there is enough stimulation.

Do you think this is nerve damage, and how serious do you think it is? Have you had any experience with penis injuries before? I really want to avoid going to the doctor. I'm sick of doctors because all I've been doing this past year is going to them for different reasons and they all end up giving me the same conclusion. "Well, we can't say for sure, but here's an expensive medication that'll make you at least feel like you're doing something. I'm off to my yacht in florida. Have fun with your injury and don't forget to come back for another prescription!!"

Any information or experiences you can give me will be appreciated greatly. Thank you!
    Additional details.
    When my penis is flaccid, it feels somewhat numb or lacks some sensation all over especially when I apply heat. I can tell that it isn't feeling all of the heat.
    When its erect, it feels like most of the numbness is on the side, the underside, and on some parts of the head. There is also a spot near the base about an inch from the balls that seems to have the least feeling and is not sensitive at all.
    I really don't know what I should be doing to help this. Should I keep getting erections to keep the nerves alive/working? Should I leave my penis alone? Should I take any supplements to get rid of inflammation? Etc
    I really need some help from people who are more knowledgable and experienced.
    Thank you very much and I hope to hear what you have to say about it.

Comment

you have to leave it alone til its back to normal and not drive yourself nuts by thinking about it 24/7.keep applying heat,and if you want to take ibuprofen,go ahead,unless you want to go to a doctor who will refer you to a urologist who probs will tell you to do the same unless it worsens.

Comment

Originally posted by Knoblin View Post
        you have to leave it alone til its back to normal and not drive yourself nuts by thinking about it 24/7.keep applying heat,and if you want to take ibuprofen,go ahead,unless you want to go to a doctor who will refer you to a urologist who probs will tell you to do the same unless it worsens.
        What do you think is the problem though? Will abstaining from sex and penis exercises do anything?

Comment

You exercised your dick for three hours? Okay go exercise your arm for three hours and if it doesn't fall off I'll be amazed. My first insight is although you may be a smart guy when it comes to your dick you're dumb.There is no body part that wants to be exercised for 3 hours. Next add into the mix that you just did things to see what would happen with more force than should ever be applied. Okay now you saw what happened. I would leave it untouched for at least a month. Do you think that you can do that or will you play and try to see if it's healed faster and therefore perpetuate the injury. We'll see won't we!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
          X