left side growing faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left side growing faster

Around my midshaft my left side seems to be growing faster. Its larger and more robust slightly than my right.I'm right handed..

My routine is 5, to 6 min stretching (using mainly my right hand)

7 minutes or so of jelqs, depending on my time constraints.

Ive gained .5 x .3 so far in 2 very inconsistent months.

A search revealed me to "try to work more evenly" but i don't get what in doing wrong... I almost always stretch with my right hand, making my head bend to the left slightly bc of my grip. Do you think i should switch hands stretching for a while and see what happens or is it a jelqing issue?

I would say try going with the switch hands. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I'm going to try switching hands even though its tough to grip the other way. Also I'm going to focus on the smaller side. Its barely noticeably different, but i can see it. Its definitely not an injury of any kind, its technique related. I think i will try applying more pressure to the little side.. If it continues to go this way, I'll try less pressure while jelqing.

My base girth has def got a lot bigger.. PE is awesome, I'm 1/3 of my goal completed already. I need to develope and stick to my routine, as i seem to be gaining fairly easily. Noob gains or not this is great. Glad my ex gf was a slut or ide never found this place lol

Comment

I also am experiencing this. Left side seems to be gaining better then the right CC. Did this work it's self out? Anyone experienced this also?
        wannaextend
        Last edited by wannaextend; 04-22-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X