Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this hyaluronic acid gel safe for the penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this hyaluronic acid gel safe for the penis?

here is the link for it on amazon: Amazon.com: Watts Beauty Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid / Vitamin C - Advanced Skin Repair Gel - 2oz: Beauty

I got this a few days ago but unfortunatly couldnt find alot of info on it..It is infused with L arginine and vitamin c & e, all good for blood flow and healing..but It says its for the face neck and hands only. Idk y that would be since all the ingredients seem natural. the only ingredient that has me causious is the hyaluronic acid, wich plumps up skin which should be good..but right now im healing from a injury that effected my urethra and my nerves. so im resting it for a long awhile and might not try to get gains anymore, but anyway this seemed like a good product to get the blood flowing down there and the ingredients look safe, but like I said the ingreditents that worry me r the hyaluronic acid and maybe glycerine idk tho...but I have heard of people getting hyaluronic acid injections in the penis for temporary girth gains, but doctors dont know yet 100% about the side effects. thought that was interesting

anyway let me know what ya think. thanks for the help.

guys need a educated guess atleast here!

Comment

You see there is this thing under the skin called the basillar membrane which prevents most stuff you put on your skin from entering the body. Will it cross this membrane? Doubtful! Will it make any difference to your dick? Doubtful but I bet he'll smell really good.
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        You see there is this thing under the skin called the basillar membrane which prevents most stuff you put on your skin from entering the body. Will it cross this membrane? Doubtful! Will it make any difference to your dick? Doubtful but I bet he'll smell really good.
        Ok, but you say it wont do anything harmful like mess up surface nerves or irritate anything right?...and I have tried things like enlargel and other various blood vasilidators that you put on your penis (like castor oil, vitamin e and almond oil) and some of them did give me a good flacid hang and a more engorged vieny erection..so Idk some creams/gels get through and some dont I guess.

Comment

I don't know about the acid stuff but glycerine is perfectly safe and is in almost everything from soap to ice cream.
          The Newt's Progress

Comment

Glycerine; also known to be in TNT. ( It's harmless and you bought it so might as well use it)
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
            X