Was A Bit Overzealous On My First Exercise :P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was A Bit Overzealous On My First Exercise :P

I began JP's program last night, but I believe my jelqing was a bit too tight. This morning, I woke up with the right side of my corona swollen, and the overall penis smaller (except for the corona). I believe this is just turtling, as there is no pain except some soreness. But, it'd be best if I got the opinion of more experienced peers.

I can totally relate to what you're experiencing, other than the swelling.
    My first time I done PE I was abit too over zealous, I didnt do that much for my first time but I did use to hard of a grip, and I'm still paying the price for it 4 weeks later.

If you are injured, give your penis a complete rest, apply hot wraps to promote blood flow but you're saying it's swollen so maybe a nice cold wrap may help bring down the swelling (I'm not too sure)
    I would give it say 2 weeks to see if it gets any better and if there is no change I would go to a doctor.

Oh yeah, do not get anxious or stressed over your injury, trust me it makes everything worse! Being anxious can restrict the blood vessels and therefore limit blood flow to your penis. I would say that anxiety is probably worse than any injury itself. So just be calm, do what you would normally do, relax!

Oh & try not to masturbate until you're feeling better
    I wish you luck!
    Jake Woods
    Last edited by Jake Woods; 02-25-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Hey, as long as it hasn't fallen off, I won't be worried. Just bummed by the set back. But, patience and consistency is vital.

Comment

Working...
      X