injury from Jelqing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• injury from Jelqing?

hey I'm 20 years old and I've started jelqing about 10 days ago, I've jelqued about 4 times in the 10 day period at about 70% erection level and for about 10-15 mins. I've noticed that my erections aren't as hard as before and I'm starting to freak out. I may have over-trained it but is there anyway to to sort this out? because I'm really scared of getting an ED or something. My erections are at about 80-85% strength and it doesn't stay hard for long either :/ can someone please help or give me advise please.

thanks in advance

Rest it!
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

yes definitely! but I've looked around on the internet for past similar cases and apparently it doesnt heal? :/

Comment

Originally posted by 7satish7 View Post
        hey I'm 20 years old and I've started jelqing about 10 days ago, I've jelqued about 4 times in the 10 day period at about 70% erection level and for about 10-15 mins. I've noticed that my erections aren't as hard as before and I'm starting to freak out. I may have over-trained it but is there anyway to to sort this out? because I'm really scared of getting an ED or something. My erections are at about 80-85% strength and it doesn't stay hard for long either :/ can someone please help or give me advise please.

thanks in advance
        tot the Gym 7satish7!

Please READ THIS and focus on the safety section, then take a look at the beginner's routines.

Relax, you have over-trained, and need time to recover, do not PE until your penis's completely healed, and when you resume PE next time, go easy on it.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...n-updated.html

www.pegym.com/forums/penile-anomalies-injuries/3157-dealing-penile-injuries.html

I suggest you don't PE, masturbate, or even try to get an erection, all you can do is wait, and apply heat, it help with recovery.

Good Luck!

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Rest it!

yes definitely! but I've looked around on the internet for past similar cases and apparently it doesnt heal? :/
        It does heal, as Jay1983 said, rest it, and it will recover, and be careful next time.
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

thanks! I will definitely rest it and avoid jelqing. but what are the chances of getting ED? should I see a doctor before it deteriorates?

Comment

thanks! I will definitely rest it and avoid jelqing. but what are the chances of getting ED? should I see a doctor before it deteriorates?
            By the way how long should I rest it for?

Comment

Rest it. Forget about it. Avoid searching it online. Give it a month.

Comment

I don't think you will get ED from it if you rest (just leave it be) and apply heat, also seeking professional help is not a bad idea.

By the way how long should I rest it for?
                It depends on your healing rate, should be a few weeks, take a couple more weeks off after the symptoms are gone to ensure recovery, as it usually takes more time for the injury to heal than what you can see.

But most importantly, don't let this make you anxious or fearful, you will recover, just be more careful next time.
                MrB8
                Member of the Month Nov 2013
                Last edited by MrB8; 03-02-2014, 04:53 PM. Reason: ED
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks a lot, very reassuring.. does this mean avoiding erections aswell for about a month?

Comment

thanks in advance
                    You Jelqed 4 times within 10 days, for 10-15 minutes each. This is simple, you overtrained your peen, which leads to shit EQ, which you are suffering. Rest will fix this, and next time, warm up and warm down, and use a lighter grip.

Comment

I think you just over trained, used too much force. Usually within a 2 week period of time, you should be ok. If you get an erection, just let it wilt. Otherwise you may increase the time to 'recover'.

In the future, err on the side of being gentle. Often in PE, more is not better.
                      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Thanks for the info, what does EQ mean? Sorry I'm an amateur at this as you can tell..

Comment

Thanks for the info, what does EQ mean? Sorry I'm an amateur at this as you can tell..
                          Erection Quality.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...-acronyms.html

Comment

Erection Quality. Just be glad, because you could have been suffering from nerve damage, broken blood vessels, and/or even hard flaccid. I suggest you read all that you can here on the gym during your rest break if you really wanna increase your size, without injury.

Comment

Cheers! Will do, I was really frightened and shocked until I spoke to you guys. So thanks, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                              X